Haunted Wood Gin and Tonic
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
All Welcome 
Perhaps @Vengeance or @Black Hat ? Or even @Alison
Mercenary thread <3
She needed to get back into her training. The spar with Serem had left her sore and wanting more. 
She ached because she was out of practice and that had to change now. Enough (literal) fucking around.
She slunk through the forest in her usual, stalking way, trying to find the freshest trail. She wanted someone who'd pose a challenge. Who might teach her something new, or remind her of something she'd forgotten.

Vanity kept low, her painted face peeking through the tracks and bushes to see if she could spy another sleeping target. All the while, doing her best to be quiet in her excitement of a hunt. This felt like invading other lands. Slinking quickly through the tracks to find her next target to dispatch. 
All the while, her ears flicked to listen for any signs she was being hunted. That couldn't be happening, now, could it.
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
I Am Better Than You Think
105 Posts
Ooc —
The general wasn't sleeping, then again she was always a night owl. If it wasn't something important, the stars always seemed to captivate her while the forest was shrouded in darkness. This time she was inspecting a plant, something dark with jagged leaves.

Perhaps normally she wouldn't have noticed the woman's approach, but now she lived with wolves that thirsted for something more. She had a massive target on her since Vengenace announced her position and she was careful of it. It was only a slight disturbance in the undergrowth, but enough of one for Alice to notice. Paying attention to plants seemed to pay off in more than one way. Who's there?
Thread log, played by Aso, #008080 , pawprint, Alice's Playlist 4/10* 3/5*, * = incomplete threads
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
So her cover was compromised.
Oh well, she hadn't had a chance to properly introduce herself to the General anyway. It wouldn't look well a stranger in the pack attacking a higher rank just for the sakes of a spar that might not end up being a spar.

Her painted face emerged from the undergrowth, followed by the rest of her.
"General, what a place to meet you." Vanity grinned, eyes washing over Alison and drinking her in.
Such pretty eyes.
105 Posts
Ooc —
Ah...this woman. If memory served her she had been lingering near the beast, or at least for a while. For what he was it always surprised Alison how women could flock to him, no matter what their interests were. Cold eyes scanned Vanity as she emerged, what strange markings.

Even with the grunt's forwardness, she remained alert. This wolf had been stalking her, perhaps she was already being pursued for her title. Is it? And what exactly brings you out here?
Thread log, played by Aso, #008080 , pawprint, Alice's Playlist 4/10* 3/5*, * = incomplete threads
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She looked around. Of course, she didn't expect to find the woman here, lurking around. She usually wasn't present in the day so, by being around at night, surely would be taking a nighttime patrol? Not inspecting things in the hearts of the woods.
But what the General did or didn't do wasn't her problem nor fault. If a tragedy were to befall the Nightwalkers then it may be her fault. Vanity hadn't yet been notified on who did the nighttime patrols.

"I was looking for a spar. Training only." 
She knew that Alison knew that some may be looking for her position. But Vanity wasn't. As Consort, she'd have more power. She didn't care if she were Consort to Alison or Vengeance.
"So, care to take up on my offer?"
105 Posts
Ooc —
rolled here im new to this so let me know if we should change the damage etc! I can edit my post if you have an issue

Rolled 14

A spar? Surely no harm would come from that...they were all mercenaries now after all. That did not mean she trusted this woman. Perhaps it was a good idea to accept. Should she win, she proves herself worthy of her rank, something the others would all soon have to come to accept.Very well. The General stalked forwards, moving to circle Vanity. Should the shadow stand her ground, Alice would strike, teeth aiming for her hock.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
It's fine!
She was glad of the General's acceptance. She needed something to do and what better than to train.
She started her slow stalking; ruby eyes watched where hers went. Scanning for some weakness in her.
She knew she shouldn't let her move too far around and gain too much of an advantage, but she supposed she would be quick enough to round on her opponent.

Though she wasn't ready for the attack that was viper fast, aiming further back than anticipated, leaving no time for her to attack before Alison did. Teeth clamped hard on her hock like a bear trap. She let out a sharp, surprised yelp at the force used -- it was a spar after all and a point could be made gently, right? -- either way, she retaliated by pulling her leg free by going backwards, where most would go forwards, and snapping towards Alison, aiming for her scruff.
105 Posts
Ooc —
Her teeth met her mark drawing a yelp from her opponent. It seemed all too normal for the general who usually only fought for her life, but as Vanity closed in on her scruff she was reminded this was not a life or death situation. The softer clamp suggested she may have been a tad too rough....well it was a spar after all. A wound surely was not that uncommon.

The firey woman released her grip turning to wrestle her way out of the grunt's hold. Alison swiveled her muzzle upwards attempting to latch onto the other, and once she managed a decent handle, rolled her head using the force of her body to topple them over. Should Vanity let go in the fall, Alice would shake herself off and press a paw to pin her down with a smirk. I hope you weren't expecting this to drag on?
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The woman turned to snap her up right after wrenching her jaws free form her own scruff. Pain moved up her leg like rivulets of lava. Hot, burning.
Still, she had to move, but all was too late.
The General latched onto her again, almost lulling her into a roll. She fought for a moment with a sharp resist which made her injured leg slip from beneath her, and so Vanity was pulled under Alison.

She heaved a few breaths after going down sharper than expected but grinned all the same. Her body warm, pressed up against hers whilst they rolled...it was enough to make anyone tingle. She was gone far too quickly.
She took her last audible, shuddering breath. She couldn't...oh but she so could. The General could take a Consort. She licked her lips, feeling that paw burning into her. 
She wanted to call it possession, but knew it was just domination.
"I'd expect nothing less." She replied breezily. 
She rolled herself onto her back, completely exposed now. Looking into those eyes.
"Especially from someone as sorprendentes as you."
Her smile turned coy, sweet even. If coy and sweet went together.
105 Posts
Ooc —
The general lifted her paw as Vanity rolled onto her back, her belly now completely exposed as she submitted. Good. She failed to keep her smirk from spreading as the Bel stepped away. It was nice to see someone knew where they ranked, she was sure most would have to learn the hard way. I'm going to assume that was a compliment.

Alice made another circle around the woman, her head tilted curiously as if she was assessing a meal. Tell me, what is your drive to fight? Why join a group of power-hungry and bloodthirsty individuals? Countless times she would think to herself you must not be sane to walk here, yet she too took residence with these beasts. Perhaps she wasn't as sane as she thought, or maybe she was just lucky to find her way to the safe side. The woman before her seemed similar in that sense.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
What a rather strange question. Also, she just brushed aside her words. Perhaps she wasn't interested in other females, or perhaps Vanity just didn't cut it. Either way, her gaze narrowed ever so slightly. Her to get or not.

She let her circle. She wouldn't attack her now, so she relaxed a bit. Just a bit. Who wouldn't want to leap from the bushes and rip her guts from her openly exposed belly?
Packmate or not.

"Because I am one of them," her smile remained. Easy enough to keep her wits and appearance no matter what she thought. "What about you?" She was remorseless, clearly. But why would she stick about? Vanity had reason, unless their reasons were much the same. But she seemed far too content.
105 Posts
Ooc —
Don't worry she's just oblivious to subtle love advances from women. Vanity's response came as a surprise, however. You find yourself one of them? Part of her found desire in asking for proof, but perhaps it was best to keep her mouth shut this time. I only seek survival, no matter what that entails. Vengeance offered a nice path for me if I chose to follow. Simple as that. In some ways, you could say that did make her one of them, given the option of her life or another's.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
"I suppose," she mused, eyes following her form.
Images ran through her mind. Such bad images of what she could do with Alison. She flipped onto her front since the woman wasn't going to do anything else. She stayed there, just looking.

"I think you came for more, but you don't realise it." 
There's always more reason. Always is and always will be This vagabond pack of assailants, liars, and ass hats would always have that ulterior motive. 
A devilish grin swept onto her features, "I think you want Venny."
105 Posts
Ooc —
The general waited as Vanity picked her words. At first, she found herself intrigued by what possibly could have led her here. If it meant her survival anything was on the table, but what she implied only made her freeze as her muzzle wrinkled in disgust. A full-on laugh followed shortly after, and it was probably the hardest she had laughed in a long time.

Vengeance? Gods no. Even if I wanted some dick shoved in me, I'd at least find something not coated in rot. The thought was repulsing enough to make the Bel sick. Sometimes standing in that man's general vicinity was too much let alone if he was on top of her.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She snorted, sitting up.
It was clear to everyone that Venny wasn't the cleanest specimen, not the most pleasant. But for Vanity, having that weight pressed on her was...beautiful.
Perhaps Alison was too much of a free spirit to want that feeling such as Vanity did.

She smiled at her, "Then perhaps a woman would take your fancy."
Wow Vanity. So subtle. Her gaze cast away for a second to check herself, then slid back to the General with a soft smile.
"Forgive me, I'll take my leave."
She stood, looking to go. If Alison wanted to press further, then so be it. Vanity wouldn't complain. 
105 Posts
Ooc —
Vanity was quick to assume, though perhaps to most her comment would come off as rude or offensive. Alison did not care though, instead watching as the woman began her retreat. You're not wrong. I despise men, but a woman's touch... she let her thoughts trail off before turning her gaze back to Vanity. Good spar, I should turn back to my tasks.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She paused hearing her words.
"Perhaps one day I'll take it upon myself to find out what my touch will do to you, novia."

She cast a grin over her shoulder and nodded in agreement. She should go to sleep and be ready for her morning hunt. If she wasn't too sore.