Haunted Wood How Does It Feel?
I Am Better Than You Think
105 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Serem trade thread! backdated a bit to BWP phase II

It was official, the Nightwalkers had staked their claim and Vengeance had painted the target on their backs. On top of it all the ground seemed to ache and moan more with each passing day. Vengeance had asked for everyone to search for the cause, but whatever this was was not normal. This wasn't caused by an animal or a tree falling. Their problem seemed to lay beneath the earth they stood on, but how was she to prove that?

Alison feared there was nothing to stop it, searching seemed to be a waste of time and energy so she walked the foggy forest, her eyes scanning the growth. If she could not answer why the ground cried, she would at least familiarize herself with what resources she had available here. Survival was still at the top of her list...it always would be, so she must be ready.
Thread log, played by Aso, #008080 , pawprint, Alice's Playlist 4/10* 3/5*, * = incomplete threads
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The earth was mad, that was something the female had gathered. She'd only experienced this once but at that time she had her brother only to care and hunt for now she was a part of a pack. Even though she knew they would be able to take care of themselves she did think of the young they had. Those too had much to learn about the world.

Her thoughts were long and drawn out until she came across a familiar face. "Hey." She said simply.
”Common” "Spanish"
105 Posts
Ooc —
There was a slight rustling as Serem entered her peripheral followed by a short greeting. Cold eyes were torn away from the plant in front of her as she gave her own greeting, straightening out her posture. Serem. Good timing, I was planning on speaking with you soon. The woman had been promoted alongside her, although Vengenace made her to be a dedicated healer. Something she could pick her brain about. You know herbs, yes?
Thread log, played by Aso, #008080 , pawprint, Alice's Playlist 4/10* 3/5*, * = incomplete threads
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
It seems her budding talents were needed by the general and the dark woman was more than happy to oblige. "I mean I know enough about them yes." She still had much to learn and didn't wish to mislead the woman about her knowledge. "Is there something you needed? Lesson or perhaps healing?" If it was a lesson, Serem would do her best to teach and if it was a wound that needed mending well, she knew enough to help with that as well.
”Common” "Spanish"
105 Posts
Ooc —
Alison shook her head. She was not in need of any services, not now at least. It was a blessing to have someone who knew something about the art of healing though, not all packs could say they had one. I suppose you could say I'm looking to cross-references. She gestured to the Ivy growing a short distance away. Poisons that is. I'll leave the healing to you.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Her response was brief and straight to the point as she looked over to the plant. "Assuming that's poison ivy. When ingested I have no clue what it would do, however I know when touched enough it can cause a rash and blisters to the area." Not that she knew from experience but she had once tricked her brother into running into a patch of the stuff and the outcome was not pleasant.
”Common” "Spanish"
105 Posts
Ooc —
Her answer was enough to confirm her suspicions. Usually her interest in the world around her was glued to the sky,  but clearly she'd have to be a tad more attentive now. Maybe it was dirty to fight with plants opposed to tooth and claw, but if it meant a clean escape on her end, she'd take it.

That was about as much as I had gathered too. Tell me, do you know of any others? I intend on studying poisons. Figured it would come in handy here.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Serem gave a brief smile and a short nod to the females. "I know a few things about poisons let see what I know from right off the top of my head." The female gave it a small thought before speaking, although it was a lot was a lot easier to show what it looked like rather than just talk about but she would do her best. "Hm there's jimson  weed that can cause hallucinations it's like a white flower with a purple tint." Shes had a run in with that already.
”Common” "Spanish"
105 Posts
Ooc —
She was happy to listen, sitting quietly as Serem explained what she did know, even if the list was short. It was unfortunate they did not have examples in front of them to match a name to a picture, but the descriptions would be enough for now. She could seek these plants out later. And is that when digested or can it simply touch you? It would be easy to use if she could retrieve the flowers without the worry about the effects herself, but she could be crafty should it be potent enough at the touch.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She gave a small sigh feeling a little embarrassed for saying it. "It's when ingested, I know this due to my sister." She wasn't to keen on going into details just yet about what really happened but in the end she answered the females question.
”Common” "Spanish"
105 Posts
Ooc —
the woman rose a brow as the consort admitted her knowledge was due to her sister's experience. She wouldn't question why it had happened, but she was intrigued. Ah, that sounds unfortunate. Do you know a remedy for it then or is time good enough? Alison was still not too interested in healing, but if it involved reversing the effects of poison it was worth her trouble.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She gave a brief nod of agreement and thought for a moment. "I never really waited it out. What I did was ate yarrow as soon as I could to throw up what was either a poisonous plant or poisoned meat." She waited to see if she had any more questions
”Common” "Spanish"
105 Posts
Ooc —
I'm fine with this being my last post! trying to wrap up old threads i've been sitting on

The general hummed under her breath at the response, it was smart. Not a foolproof solution should a poison already be ingested in the system, but something that might prove useful in a situation where she could still act with limited sources. I see, fast thinking. I suppose that's all for now, if you find any more information, care to fill me in? It seemed currently the healer was more informed on healing plants than harmful ones, but perhaps that was a blessing. She would have to continue her research through other means. After getting her response, Alice would give a short nod before departing.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Sure! I would
also love another thread in the future between these two."

She listened to the general carefully and gave a short nod of her head in response. "Sure thing." Was as simply as she could put it; the dark woman still had much to learn about poisons and plants and she would further her knowledge in the days to come. But for now she departed back into the forest.
”Common” "Spanish"