Stone Circle shake
201 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
open! but maybe @Newt or @Valette ?!

Leta squinted at the sky. It seemed to be filled with smog in the far distance, but to Leta it was simply incredibly cloudy; she hadn't the slightest idea that the Dragon in the distance had erupted (though perhaps she may have heard a boom several hours ago that she had forgotten in favor of expedition Find a Star). 

Something felt wrong though. It lingered in her belly, and she continued to stare at the clouds that rolled and took no shape, as she was used to. This feeling of unease shook the easily frightened Leta, and she looked around her for any familiar face to put her mind back on the right track.
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Lately, it’s been bizarre. In a way that Newt couldn’t understand.

After his adventure from Easthollow, the greyscale scholar is firm in believing he won’t be escaping their borders again anytime soon… even if meeting another pup his age was nice, the entire ordeal was terrifying.

Ears airplaning out, he leans into Leta’s side for comfort—eyes staring up at the strange, dark sky, too. Is it gonna rain? He asks, sniffing the air. It doesn’t smell like it. Instead, the scent is dry, burnt. Newt coughs.
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

201 Posts
Ooc —
I STINK

Leta finds herself leaning into Newt, too, concern on her features. She glanced to him when he asked the question, and turned back to the sky with a deep frown. As her brother began to cough, Leta inhaled deeply and reacted much the same way, nose wrinkling from the burning sensation before she sneezed loudly. 

Doesn't smell like rain, she lamented before sneezing again. Smells bad. It makes my nose itch, Leta realized, pawing at it gently.
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
SMELLY. Np though really! Take your time

No matter how much he gasps for breath it is all the same; a burning sensation that irritated his lungs, and Leta’s, too. Eventually he catches his breath, however, and wears a deep pout upon his face.

First the shakes, now the bad smell… Does the ground need to poop? Because sometimes their bellies get all rumbly, and phew, his siblings had some stinky farts.
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

201 Posts
Ooc —
<3 <3 <3

Leta was distressed about all the things happening, and shook her head. What does this all mean, Newt? What should we do? She asked before sneezing again. Leta squinted at the smoke and considered exploring what the source of it was... but... that way doesn't look good. But those clouds are coming this way, sort of like rain clouds, she realized. 

What did it all mean? It was worrisome, to say the least, and she drew a little nearer to Newt for comfort.
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
He isn’t certain either, and rather petrified if he’s to be honest. The pup swallows a lump in his throat. I… Maybe Ma and Pa know? What this is. Valette keeps saying that it is nothing to fret about, but Newt isn’t so sure of that anymore… and it seems like Leta thinks that way, too.
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

201 Posts
Ooc —
Leta looks to her brother and nods, thinking him right about that. Yeah, she responded, let's go ask them! Leta decides, before turning around and dashing to find one, if not both, of their parents along with her brother. 

gonna fade this one <3