Broken Antler Fen fall like shooting stars
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 

a chill grips the morning even though the sun is a few hours risen into the sky of pale candyfloss blue spreading its warm golden glow over the fen. the grasses — some still retaining their emerald coloration while others have begun to darken while other patches have begun to turn brown and brittle with the shifting seasons — covered in a dusting of frost. it glitters and glistens like teardrops upon the grasses of the fen spread out before her as moves through the heart of her roangeda's territory nosing into an emptied fox borrow. though she supposes the coming of autumn could be considered lovely in it's new cornucopia of colors — vibrant and rich and warm — praimfaya knows that death is not as pretty as nature exaggerates it to be.

this, of course, will be resurrected come spring. in a way that, unfairly, she thinks, blodreina cannot be.

a frown twists her lips and she huffs — briefly distracted by the plume of white steam that lifts from her lips, writhing and curling around her nose where it evaporates — before making her way to the established borders to patrol.
38 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The female once again found herself roaming amongst these lands for yet a third time and wondered if something would finally give her a reason to stay. Although since she had returned, she sensed the earth being unsettled and had felt one of the tremors that seemed to haunt the land with its voice. Prey was more scarce and she was curious on how she would survive the winter that was fast approaching.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
not long into praimfaya's patrol does she come across the scent of another — one that does not belong to roangeda — and makes her way to the origin of the scent with haste. though it's unclear whether the woman could be considered trespassing or not praimfaya approaches her with an imperious lift of her chin all the same. hei. the worlida greets her cooly. this is roangeda, tripa, praimfaya states, trying out what would become a greeting to those upon the borders. this woman is the first and thus the trial. what business do you have here? she inquires.
38 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She had smelt a few wolves in the area and hadn't know known that  it was a pack. On instinct she lowered her head a bit in submission and looked at the female. "I Catalina." Her common language was still a bit rusty but it had gotten better for the most part. "I apologize. I no realize pack presence." She said simply.
the fever becomes my home.
65 Posts
Ooc — hund
Away
just a cameo unless acknowledged hope y'all don't mind

A stranger was in their midst it seemed. Worlida was already there to intercept them with a proper question. Perhaps there was no use for his presence here if she already so smoothly had things under control. Still he would linger though in case the foreign woman felt sly. Although he was undoubtedly able to be detected from his position, he did not move forward to make himself further known. If Praimfaya needed him, she'd know where to find him.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
praimfaya does not spare aleks a glimpse though she is reassured by his presence and that he, as it thus far appears to her, has taken to his position as her setnes. instead, her frostbound silver gaze stays trained upon the stranger whose head lowers in submission speaking in a dialect that suggests common is not her native tongue. on this, praimfaya feels a small tug. she has always been bilingual but it is no secret that she prefers trig to common. the excuse, however, that the woman did not realize that roangeda's strengthening presence was in this fen, was a thin one to the worlida. perhaps, praimfaya thinks, there was something wrong with her nose. it was a cruel thought ( something blodreina would've thought ) an she banishes it. well, she draws on a breath. now you know.

i am praimfaya, the worlida here, though it is only a stepping stone to wanheda praimfaya says it with the same importance. this is my setnes aleks. she gestures to the dark man in introduction before refocusing upon the woman. you smell lone. an observation made with the vague assumption based upon what information she was able to glean from the woman's scent. are you in need of a place to call home?
38 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She gave the young female a small nod and tucked the information away for future use as well as her name. She didn't knows the ranks power but she assumed it was a leadership rank. When she introduced the other wolf whom was present she gave the other a small glance acknowledging his presence. She was a bit shocked at the next question but she nodded her head. "Si; yes I am. I hunt and fight." She said briefly. "I know some medic things as well."
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
praimfaya is aware her question had been very forward — but she was in recruitment mode most days. she seizes opportunities when they presented themselves to her whether they were successful or not. failure was inevitable but persistence was the key, she learned from blodreina. persistence and the ability to stand back up and try again. the woman replied positively, admitting that she was in need of a home and offering her skills without having been asked. praimfaya appreciates the initiative. we could use hunters and fighters, and even medics. praimfaya remarks; for, as far as the worlida's aware they don't have any medics yet ( though she assumes henwen is a jack of all trades ). if you are interested, i will tell you about us before you decide whether to join us or not. praimfaya offers.
38 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She gave the young wolf a smile and a short nod of her head. "I know enough to survive." She stated simply, she didn't want to brag about anything and kept humble. The next question the young wolf said she responded with a smile. "I'd enjoy that."
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
enough to survive, the woman answers. for praimfaya, it is enough. after all, wasn't that what they were all trying to do? survive? perhaps given time catalina might explore her options ...but trades wasn't something praimfaya expected out of her wolves. she pursued them because she wanted to and so why shouldn't it be the same for everyone else? satisfied with this answer, the conversation turns towards the explanation of roangeda — though praimfaya thinks that it is impossible to capture the essence of roangeda and roankru in words.

still, she would try. roangeda is formed upon the traditions and ideals of my mother and her people. my people. our people. for they were all kru now. everyone who joins roangeda is roankru. kru is family. we take care of our own. it is here that praimfaya gives pause, frostbound silver gaze studying the woman, awaiting her reaction and any questions she may have.

words: 161
38 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The female listed to the you get female intently as she described the pack and what she stated family. Not many packs that she saw were like this and she offered a small smile. It remind her of her birth pack a bit and she understood what the female was trying to explain. "She repeated the words in her mind and kept them for later use. "Ah familia sí I can understand that." Was all she said for now. "I think I will fit well." She stated simply with a smile.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
praimfaya notes that catalina appears to be considering her words as she speaks them and though she does not understand the language that the woman first speaks — was this how others felt when she spoke trig around them, she wonders? — the switch to common brings with it an affirmation. that the older woman understands. that she thinks she will fit in well. then so be it, the worlida says. welcome to roangeda, catalina. come, she beckons catalina forward, to cross the borders into the fen. i will give you the tour.

words: 97