Spotted Eagle Mountain dirty
16 Posts
Ooc — hund
Away
All Welcome 
tags for ref, otherwise AW || Late Night, 7˚F, Clear

It was a silent night and not even the moon was out to guide him. Perhaps a sliver of it was visible if one squinted hard enough. Yet he did not bother with it. He meandered through the mountains trails, some paths worn down and others barely used. He didn't know where he was off to. Perhaps to seek out a place more rewarding for @Antha and himself?

Regardless he wandered through the lands. A lost knight. Although he was not diminished by the fact that he was lost. He could track his way back to where he must go. Tonight, for these for heartbeats alone, he simply wished to be far from prying eyes.
170 Posts
Ooc —
hope u dont mind me snagging this since we need one anywayyy
The night is no longer young by the time Antha finds her brother, already lurking outside the pack as if he knows that they will be leaving soon. Or perhaps he simply feels as out of place as she does. No matter; they will both have a home of their own soon enough. Julien, She calls when she spots him, approach quickening until she's upon him. I have news. Good news — I think. I hope. She does not know what she would do if her brother decided against following her in this endeavor — but surely he will not. He has always been her loyal, dutiful brother, whatever else he might be, and she is certain he will be content with her decision.

Common || Scottish Gaelic
16 Posts
Ooc — hund
Away
don't mind at all

It was an unexpected calling of his name that had his head turned to see who it was. He should have known from the voice but it was late. At the very least he had not expected her to follow him to such a lifeless place.

Regardless, he could not deny it was nice to see her. His tail offered a few eager waves behind him. Antha, what is it? His voice was soft but lined with curiosity. They certainly needed good news with everything happening.
7 Posts
Ooc —
just a cameo to keep her active. you can skip and pp as needed

She had been looking for Antha, picking up her scent outside the borders and following it. She had overheard her conversation with the stranger, and so part of her wondered if the wolf had left without her. Anger and resentment burned in her chest, and her steps became angry and determined. If she was going to leave her, then she wouldn't do it without an earful. It was quiet for a while, just her and the sounds of the night, but soon she heard Antha's voice. Lieke burst forward, scurrying across the rocks and other mountain debris, slowing only to scamper up the woman's hind leg and across her back to sit atop her shoulders. Maybe she wasn't leaving without her, and maybe she had jumped to conclusions. Still, she sat in her spot and glared at Julien as if he was the sole reason for her irrational anger.