Fairspell Meadow must be destroyed
71 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
All Welcome 
Hoping for sister @Moonshadow or possibly @Rowan! Wouldn't say no to both :eyes:
After several weeks of careful avoidance, Nightstar felt ready to confront his sister once more.

Perhaps ready was a strong word. Rather, he felt it had been long enough and that their new territory was sufficently simple that he could no longer continue to pretend to be too busy or out of the territory or terribly sleepy, sorry, could we do this another time? Besides, he wanted to know what had happened in his absence, and just how long he had been absent, if it was at all possible to sneak that into conversation without actually asking outright.

It was a complicated feeling, needless to say. He sought her scent through the misty meadow, feeling like a man walking himself right off the side of a cliff.
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
being vague about the Easthollow thread

She had returned without her daughter and that was something she didn't think would happen and the female sulked since she returned. However when she saw her brother her mood picked up a little bit and she gave off a small smile in hopes to hide the emptiness she felt at that very moment. "Hey." She said walking up to him.
71 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
It was too much. Almost immediately, he felt the strain of her presence. She was too alive in her mourning, in her hope. He closed the distance between them anyway, wondering quite suddenly if she would somehow know. If she would rear back and strike against him, and tell him he was not her brother, he was someone else. Someone with memories of a pale girl and four young pups that were not Moonshadow's, that he should not be thinking about instead of the children that she had lost.

The guilt was overwhelming, but he kept his expression in check, doing his best to smile back, but managing only to look a bit pained and embarrassed.

"Hey," he replied, pressing forward to nose at her cheek. It's just your sister, he reminded himself. It's just Moonshadow. He knew her better than he knew himself — but at the moment, this was saying very little. "I'm sorry I've been... absent," he said after a moment, remaining tucked into the loose embrace so that he would not have to look her in the face. "How are you doing?"
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She was holding back all of her emotions and when her brother touched her cheek she felt as though she wanted to break but tried to keep her composure as always. "It's alright I have too I suppose." She said simply then answered his next question. "I failed....." was all she could say to him at that moment as she kind of buried her face into her brothers neck.