Haunted Wood Paparazzi won't let me leave
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
All Welcome 
So. It was nearly time. Time for her to visit the dead.
Of course, she couldn't trek back to Cerro Picacho del Diablo now, too late for that. Besides, too dangerous and too far.
She'd have to call her ancestors and all those she remembered here.
To a mountain here, just like home. It would mark the place she'd die if she did here. It would mark the place her body will rest, at least.

She sought Vengeance now. She couldn't go on her trip so suddenly in a time of need. But she had to find somewhere suitable soon. If she forgot them, their souls would wither away in the Afterlife and her mountain would not be protected at home.
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
30°, currently it is snowing ash and set during the afternoon. Located in Great Bear Wilderness, haunted woods

The man had been wandering his woods when the familiar voice called out, with a heavy sigh he turned in the direction and followed the song. Soot still fell from the heavens, though he had gotten used to the new "look" he carried as the ash clung to his thick coat - he couldn't help but believe it did more damage to the lands than just scare the prey away. So for now, he kept an eye on everyone, on the health of the twisted trees, the health of the Nightwalker members who remained within the borders most (especially the captive @Revui).

Once he arrived where Vanity called, he slowly lowered himself to a sit - as if already anticipating the long story or whatever she was plotting to take up more time than others would. With a nod, he waited for her to begin.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
"Don't get comfy."
She didn't wanna stick around and him sitting down made it look like she was either boring or lengthy. She considered herself neither.
She met his almost mating eyes, for half a moment wondering if they were somehow long-lost siblings, then continued.

"I'm taking a trip to the mountains to find a place for worship and perhaps more prey for winter."
That was all. If he had objections, he'd have to give her a reason to stay. Though she didn't see how he'd build a mountain here unless he let her stand on his back.
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
As she spoke, he chuckled at the end. A smile crossing his lips. Will you be returning? Or are you leaving for good shortly after being given the position of Lieutenant? It was clear he didn't have much trust in the woman; though she did climb the ladder to the second tier, Vanity had lacked showing any interest in staying longer than just a brief moment. 

Would she leave just as her previous "mate" had? At least Vanity had the decency to tell them, should that be the purpose of her little trip. Despite her warning of him not getting "comfy" he still remained seated.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He didn't think her faithful. Even after being granted Leitenent, he didn't think she'd stay where she'd made her claim? Her head canted, ears pressed forward.
"As much as you secretly want rid of me I won't leave. Besides Alison is too sweet to be left to rule alone with you." A soft chuckle at that. She knew Alison probably didn't feel the same, but what did she care. It might press a button in Venny's mind.
Not until she'd finished her business at least. Here, she was safe and she was ranked. She could thrive here easily enough, there was no sense in leaving.

"I will return in several days. If not assume me dead," She grinned, straightening. She wouldn't put him through the bother of sending scouts out. Besides, if something better took her interest she might as well be dead to them, labeled as a traitor. So being dead would cover her ass of being hunted by more. 
"Any objections?"
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Alison is more than capable of handling herself by my side. He would not allow her to press his buttons - he chose a General with the utmost care and believed that he made the right choice from the start. Alison didn't need Vanity to be watching her back for her when it came to the Warlord himself; at least he didn't think it was necessary, knowing the woman. She'd be insulted with you padding her way. He said with a grin finally, pushing back.

His grin fade before speaking again on the matter of Vanity departing. A serious air swirled around him as he eyed the woman with a bright fiery gaze. If you do not return in seven days, I will assume you a traitor - like your counterpart two months ago. There was no way he would let her forget about Rokig and how she had come in with him seeking a spot within the ranks, only for him to vanish days later. If it happened to him, why wouldn't she disappear too?
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Her eyes danced with joy. No matter what self-control he thought he has, he doesn't. He lost it over her once, what's to say he wouldn't again? He was reprimanding her and all she did was press one final button in the sequence, and she got what she wanted.

"Then go pay her a visit, and show her what kind of man you are." 
Her maw parted in a grin, pleased with herself. She could play games.
But so could he, it seemed.

Should she feel bad? Only a little.
"Rokig was a mistake, maldito traidor"
It was true. He was a mistake that she will not make again. He was too attached to the ocean and she couldn't be bothered to keep him as her captive. 
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
What are you implying. Cardinal eyes narrowed as he pondered over what hell she was trying to say in showing Alison and show her what kind of man [he was]. Behind him, his tail thumped against the ground once, the act similar to that of a pissed off feline just waiting to strike. She wanted to play games, how would she wiggle her way out of that one?

A mistake. She was damn right he was. A stain on her reputation that would need work to clean. I assume you will make up for said mistake eventually.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She rolled her eyes. Did she have to spell it out for everyone?
”If you give her offspring, they’d be the strongest.”
It was a matter of fact. She the General and him the Warlord, there was no reason for there to not be a pairing of the strongest to make the stronger. The only issue there could be was if Venny dared and risked having his world overthrown by a pissed off son or daughter that he’d trained. 
It would be a tragedy Vanity would pay to see. 

“As for my trip, there is more purpose than personal. I’m going to scout that pack”
She offered him a small smile. She wanted to get going, for if that pack hadn’t disbanded when told then they’d still be growing. Too soon they’d be established and too soon they’d have war on their porch. 
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Should she desire them to be sired by me, I will not refuse her, but I will not force myself onto my General who has shown no interest in me sexually. Granted, the Warlord was not one to respect boundaries, he was often forcing himself onto others to satisfy his own pleasures - but in order to keep Nightwalkers strong in numbers, he had to have some kind of self-control. 

Very well, enjoy your trip. You have my blessings. Perhaps this would be what brings Vengeance and Vanity closer. To destroy those walls around them of distrust and build something more between the two Nightwalkers as individuals. They had already shared a... 'romantic' moment before, perhaps they would move on from that and be more than just a one time fuck fest.