Haunted Wood Candy corn Season {Mature}
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Private 
Serem was doing her best to keep busy and her mind off of everything that had transpired recently. Which was mostly the incident with Vanity but it made her tread cautiously since she had no idea how that woman handled rejection and she had already attacked her off guard before.

The hunt was a success and the dark woman was proud of herself but she knew that the meat wouldn't last for long so she did her best to keep the caches full of whatever she caught. After a short patrol she retired to her den. Gazing out the opening of it.
”Common” "Spanish"
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
31°, currently it is snowing soot and set during the afternoon. Located in Haunted Woods, shadow grotto

Laying at the top of the dens, Vengeance looked out from his den rather than wait inside. He was preparing to go out and do some patrolling. More members had gone off to seek out more information about neighboring packs, or other personal matters, and so he had to pick up their slack. 

A dark silhouette caught his eye however, slinking into her own den, the familiar figure was not one easily missed. Rising to his feet the gargantuan slowly made his way down from above and toward where she had decided to crawl into. There was no sneaking around. The thudding of his paws made his presence clear before he even rounded to the opening of her den, making himself comfortable at the opening while she peered out. 

Congradulations on the first successful pack hunt. He would give credit where credit is due.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She heard the thundering sound of his paws before she caught sight of him and she greeted him with a smile. "Thank you. I'm quite proud of it." But she now was different; the quaking had made everything worse and now ash was graveling them with their presence. Hopefully none of them had breathing problems. "Although with the prey shortage and us getting more mouths to feed I feel that it wasn't enough." Especially if those who were new showed they couldn't pull their weight.
”Common” "Spanish"
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
As you should. With little injury, it's an impressive feat. She was right, the pack was growing steadily and they had more and more captives which also needed to be fed despite their lack of importance. Take care of yourself first, everyone else will be fine. He said something similar once before. There was a reason why he only wanted the strongest in the pack - should they have problems with being fed, finding carryon or hunting together, then perhaps they did not belong among them.

Plus with all the starving loners out there, it's easy picking for the less fussy eaters. Like himself. Vengeance was certainly taking advantage of it by hunting hungry wolves he came across...
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She was still amazed that the pack was able to take down the beast with limited issues. It was indeed impressive. Then there was that saying again, what he had told her before. She could care less about the captives really except for the young. Serem supposed she had the maternal instinct that her mother never had however if they were not fit; that was not her problem. "That is true; I suppose you'd be doing those wolves a favor. Putting them out of their misery and curing your hunger in the process." The female was not opposed to killing their own kind of it came down to it but she felt that it wasn't necessary...yet. "How do you feel the rest did in the hunt. I feel we have a little while before we can effectively work as a pack." The young still needed to learn patience; she thinks back to Valour going head on with the buffalo.
”Common” "Spanish"
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Mercy, that is what I give to those pathetic souls. With those words, he offered a smile. One so cruel that it would make your skin crawl to witness. He didn't believe what he was doing was any kind of mercy to those unfortunate individuals he fed on - he took advantage of their weakness and fed his own strength in a fit of greed. Their weakness was his strength.

I wasn't present to make a proper analysis of their abilities. I only heard that Valour rushed ahead and nearly botched the whole thing. It seemed that the ink dipped woman wasn't aware of how much power she already held within the ranks. Her seniority, abilities, and now rank meant she needed less of a shoulder to lean on and was able to assess the others below her on her own accord. How do you think everyone faired? As the leader of the hunt.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She admired him deep down but she would never say it to his face. He'd probably think less of her and she couldn't have that. So she listened on. His smile made a chill crawl down her spine but she kept composure.

He spoke of the hunt and So he had heard about the youths fuck up she looked down at the floor for only a second. "Yes he nearly had but we overcame it thankfully." He then returned her question and she was a bit confused. "I believe we did well the only fault I seen was the young and I other who showed to the hunt never appeared during the actual thing."
”Common” "Spanish"
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
You have answered your own question then. Should it be anyone else, perhaps he wouldn't put as much trust in them as he did with Serem, Alison too should she be in question. The two women had proven over and over again their abilities, reliability, and loyalty.

And now for the real reason why he had come down to talk to her. That's not all I wanted to talk about. He began, waiting for her attention once again to listen as he continued onto a new subject. Breeding season is just around the corner. You and Alison are at the top of my list for litters I want to see. If you do not have a male in mind to father them, I suggest you begin searching.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
It seemed that she had and she gave a small nod in agreement. Though the next caught her off guard a bit and she looked at him as he started speaking of breeding season and in truth she had been looking into it. "I wish to have strong pups and Well to be honest I haven't seen anyone who would be a good fit but you." None of the males they had she deemed fit to produce a litter with her.
”Common” "Spanish"
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
He grinned again as she gave her answer. Apparently Serem had already put some thought into it before he even brought the subject up, and her choice was the Warlord himself. It bolstered his ego - it seemed without much effort on his part, he would have a litter this year, one who he would actually stick around to help raise as opposed to leaving the mother behind without a second individual to watch over the goblins.

Though he couldn't promise he would be the picture-perfect father, but he would be present. I cannot deny your choice. He teased. If that is the case, you would be my first choice as my consort - it would only be fitting if you will be carrying my children.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
So he accepted her choice and the dark woman couldn't help but feel pleased. "Well of course." Take that vanity. she thought as She chuckled only slightly at his first sentence but then the next seem to catch her off guard only slightly but she didn't show it. Serem simply smiled. "I'd be honored." Was all she could say. But now her thoughts were filled with the thoughts of her potential children. She knew with them as their parents they would flourish.
”Common” "Spanish"
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Good. Though the thought of having a mate meant nothing other than breeding and procreating, to create a new generation that would take over for him once death finally took his last breath was enough for him to keep Serem around for as long as possible. Of course... provided that she keeps showing she is the best individual for the position - which he had faith she would.

I suppose we should practice until you're finally pregnant. His voice lowered, sultry, a silken sludge that musically sang from his putrid tongue, stepping forward as to close the distance between them. Offering a mild headbutt, he pressed against her forehead before sliding his muzzle over her head, sliding over her ear and brushing across her neck with mild pressure. 

He was insufferable. Insatiable. It wasn't as if he had gone a while without screwing, and yet here he was, ready to immediately make their coupling official and begin their journey toward parenthood - even if she wouldn't in heat for a few more months.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
His words flooded her ears and sent a small chill crawl down her spine and his movements only made the knot that seemed to build up into her stomach all the more bigger. She gave the male a small smirk. "I don't think I mind that at all." She said softly even though she knew that even if she wasn't okay with that; he was big enough where fighting it would deem futile and meaningless.
”Common” "Spanish"
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: sexual content to come for all you virgin eyes in the next few posts

Brushing along her side, he grinned as he agreed to the offer. It seemed his sexual needs would be satisfied for the next while, by someone willing. Though it would not stop his other now unfaithful encounters as they appeared, he would at least not have the need to seek it out, for now, Serem would be there to warm his bed. 

With the ritual to make their pairing official, he snaked around her rear and positioned himself, grasping her hips with his forearms as he waited - for once - for her to prepare for their first moment together; and not soon to be their last.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Even though Black hat had fulfilled her needs a while ago, Serem could feel her heart race and her paws shift on the ground with anticipation and she mimicked the behavior from that day and pushed herself against him and swayed her tail out the way.
”Common” "Spanish"
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Very sleepy post, im sorry TAT I hope it makes a little bit of sense

He hadn't heard of Serem and Black Hat's moment - nor did it matter to him what she did before, or now after their official coupling of Warlord and Consort. What mattered now is that she was his for the breeding season, that's what mattered from here on out. His progeny through her. As his chosen mother of his children. Other than that, she could do whatever she pleased, just as he did and still will in future interactions. 

Unlike other occasions of mating, Vengeance wasn't as violent or forceful. He didn't attempt to make her squeal and scream in pain and pleasure, instead, he was actually attempting to please them both with a strong grip and nothing else.

--- Time-lapse!! ---

Eventually, when done, the man dismounted and actually waited for Serem rather than immediately walking off, leaving her used and discarded. No, he turned and watched. Waited to see what she would do afterward, what she wanted if anything at all.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The deed was done and her energy was now spent. This time had been a lot different than with the other male, it felt less rushed in her opinion. It seemed both had fulfilled themselves for at least the time  being and as he dismounted she felt the pressure on her back diminish. It took a bit but eventually she caught her breath and glanced over to Vengeance who lingered and she gave him a small nudge. "Well that was fun." She attempted to lighten the mood unsure if he wanted conversation at all. If not that was okay.
”Common” "Spanish"