Kintla Flatlands Moon Light
3 Posts
Ooc — Rettamkrad
All Welcome 
Ludovic sees a beautiful sight- a refuge of water. Treading close to the lake's brink, weary and groggily from the long journey. Paws rested still, splayed on the cooler terrain as his tail sat idle. His strong shoulder blades protrude, body lowered slightly as his neck streched down, maw parted as a salmon tongue came to cup at the water that broke into ripples like a fabricated blanket. His audits perk, swiveling as his orbs of melon pink look about. Distrustful of his newer surroudings, Ludovic kept alert whilist drinking- tongue lapping as droplets flew, drenching his chin as he rose up abruptly, strong visage turning to peak behind before turning back to look afar. Orbs glisten in the younthful night, indigo skies complimenting his darker, longer pelt. He looked lovely amongst the moonlight despite his tiresome efforts to arrive. His glowing orbs staring silently as he sighed, sniffing and learning about this place.  Old, some new-, scents of wolves signifying prey about. Packs even. Ludovic poises tall, his dark cocoa frame strong as the bloke stood silently. Embracing the serenity of the night.
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
She was tired. Unbelievably so. She had left Moonspear in hope of finding Kaistleoki on her own, only to be wandering aimlessly ever since. Their idea to bring her home only use as leverage on gaining favours from Evergreen and Ira, and the rest of the pack was not one she was fond of, she would much rather die in this wilderness than to bring any kind of woe to the Count and Constable on her behalf, on her inability to protect herself against some wild woman.

Had they asked for her to repay her debt to them personally, she would have done so in a heartbeat - but to drag in the others was unacceptable. So she snuck out before anyone would come to help "guide" her back home. 

With thirst nagging at her throat, she found her way to a lake and began to drink up swiftly. The young snowy dame didn't notice the man in the water as she was so busy with quenching her thirst than to be wary of her surroundings (what had gotten her in this mess in the first place). With all the quakes and prey scattering - she was focused on her belly more than anything.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

3 Posts
Ooc — Rettamkrad
He smelt her first, inky snout flaring as she's closer than expected. Audits swivel, the male stepping aside then away a few feet from her contrasting form. Her sleek stature signifying her gender rather easily; a porcelian woman with a distinctive perfume of her own- masking his own scent soon. Ludovic stares, watching as the other helped itself, indulged itself. Ludovic's brows press in slight scrutiny.

Tail sways slightly, Ludovic watching in silence for a few longer. "Hello." The wolf stares, fishing for any glimpse of her optics, Ludovic's own orbs glowing in a vibrant pink hue. Ludovic makes no move forward, instead preferring distance. "What is this place?" Ludovic's deep voice smooth, teeth clicking as jowls sealed. Curiosity, caution, and a small mix of excitment on the brute's darker visage.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The water revived the young princess just enough to give her back some energy. She could feel herself come back to life with a moment to relax as she lapped up the liquid with gusto - only to be stopped once the silence was broken.

With a small gasp, she stepped back from the water's edge, azure eyes searching for its source and quickly found the man wading in the water. Keeping herself close to the ground she eyed him cautiously. The man was large, even if he seemed friendly enough she was wary of his, or anyone's presence. 

I don't know. She carefully took in his appearance. The colours reminded her of that man in the field who was present during the attack, tho his eyes were much kinder and lacked the bloodied gaze. This one was more akin to that of a rose.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

3 Posts
Ooc — Rettamkrad
c(hes not in the water, but on the brink edge) 

Ludovic watches with a pressed gaze, ears swivel back when she gasps- stepping away. Scared of him, or something of him. She proves useless of information, Ludovic standing still with a bracing stance. His tail still as he sniffs her, orbs of pink tracing her reaction with a slight tinge of annoyance, or impatience. What happened to her? Was guard needed in a place like this? Ludovic snorts, replying with the calmest of tones. "I wont hurt you.. I am just lost."

The wolf begins to space further from her too, seeing her uneasy made him anxious and distrustful. "I'm Ludo." Casual name spoken to her, if she stayed to hear it. The wolf seated silently, intending on company. "I'm not from here."
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Torn between caution and her natural nature to help, to rejoice at the thought of even a temporary companion; she took a slight step back to allow room between them still, the more the merrier so long as they could still hear one another. I can't be certain. She shook her head at his declaration of "not wanting to hurt her".

Reiko. Her voice cracks for a brief moment as she introduces herself at turn. Slowly but surely time was allowing the wounds to heal, it didn't help that she didn't exercise her throat either, seeing as she has been avoiding everyone she came across lately.

Neither am I. I spent a lot of time by a river, in a pack. This is my first time away. I'm sorry, I'm not much help.
Healing (2/6)