Haunted Wood Scared and confused
Moonglow
Zeta
378 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Shes a ways away from the borders.

The young pup was starving and had been traveling for days. Her paws scabbed up from walking for so long. Tear stains under her eyes as she trekked forward hoping to come across any familiar faces. She wished that her mother was here to make all her ailments go away. She was still shaking in fear from the earthquakes as well as from dehydration. She had no clue where she was going but she knew she had to keep going forwards so the shakes couldn't get to her.

@Tzila
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Dark slender legs stretched out before her, chest grazing the ground, now strewn with freshly fallen leaves. The curve of her spine dipped while her hind end rose, a satisfying crunch sounding in her vertebral joints. It was good to be home, in her dark, misty woods. Tzila had done quite a bit of traveling recently, and all for a good cause. The Nightwalkers needed as much resources as they could get their paws on now. Winter would be upon the land soon and everyone would struggle to survive.

She had managed to pillage some meat from the carcass of the moose that rightfully belonged to her pack and Moonspear. Stored away in the caches, she couldn't help but purse her lips in a frown at wondering how long even those would last. She was even starting to contemplate hunting coyotes, if she had to. The earthquakes were only growing more violent, their rumbling keeping her up at night. Weary from a lack of rest, Tzila decided the only way she would get some sleep tonight would be if she physically wore herself out. For hours on end, she patrolled the borders and beyond, watchful of any wolves who were not an ally, infringing on their patch. What...or rather who she came across instead, was completely unexpected. A flash of pale, creamy fur and a small frame. A young wolf and one who appeared scared shitless. Smirking, Tzila did not yet realize who Minnow was, and moved to block her path. She knew a golden opportunity when she saw it. "What's the rush, young one?" She crooned.
Moonglow
Zeta
378 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She was just walking in and a huge wolf blocked her path. As she looked up at the wolf her tail swept in between her legs and her body lowered to the floor and she started to shake. "I....I..." she stammered a bit unable to form a single coherent sentence. Her mouth was so dry and her tummy grumbled; Minnow didn't like the feeling of hunger and thirst at all and she was too scared to even recognize the dark female that stood before her. All she thought at that moment was if she was going to become somebody's lunch today. Or dinner seeing what time in the day it actually was; the pup had no sense of time all she knew was that she was exhausted. "I..m lost." She tried the whole speaking thing again.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Valour is getting tossed in

He had been outside the pack that day following the girl from a distance, sometimes catching glances of her pale fur ahead through the trees. The closer they got to Nightwalkers the more he wanted to go forward and steer her away by any means necessary. There were three other children there already, enough competition for him to deal with. Just as he had made his mind up to deal with her a familiar scent mixed with the girl's, getting stronger. He hurried his pace and then paused, spotting Tzila talking to the girl. His ears pinned back as she seemed to go soft and he strode forward, eyes flashing "Better be changing direction whatever it is" he stated cuttingly as he stood beside Tzila and Minnow facing them both his eyes cruel as they moved to Tzila. They slowly turned to Minnow and fell upon her, faltering in their harshness and softening his features as he saw her fear. "There are four pups already and we can't afford a weakling" he forced the words out though he tore his eyes away from hers, so he did not have to watch her reaction to his cruelty. "He chose me first, he wanted me. Then I chose to save Hela and was punished for it. The next two were mistakes" he spat it out, haze of anger flashing at the memory of a fresh new child's scent upon their land and turning bitter at the admittance that he didnt even want Orochi as his prisoner anymore.
3/10 mastery
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Permission to PP given from player.

Tzila wasn't alone with the pup for long, who struggled to find her voice, explaining simply that she was lost. The tawny figure of Valour arrived at her side, to whom she passed a critical glance. She had been about to advise the girl to do the same thing, but there were a handful of other options she was considering. Black Hat had Hela under his wing, and Vengeance, this foolish young boy. The other two were mere unclaimed captives left to their own struggles. The shadow queen, as an experienced survivalist and manipulator, had plenty of her own knowledge to pass on to willing, young minds. Yet, she had no such figure in her life. At least, not yet.

Tirelessly, she had been working to prove her worth in this pack, rather than begging or using her charm. And now here was the entitled young brat, trying to throw a wrench into it. Bitterly, the circumstances reminded of her brother. Of how he was known to do the exact same thing, for the pleasure of seeing her fail. Well, she wouldn't have it! Forgetting about the lost pup for the moment, she whirled on Valour, lunging forward to pin him down against the earth, violently. She snarled, teeth clacking inches from his muzzle. "You stay the hell out of this! What did you think you were signing up for here? Did you really expect it to be a cake walk?"
Moonglow
Zeta
378 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Before the female could speak another pup came into veiw and started ridiculing her and she lowered more into the ground. "I'm not weak." She mumbled but then she saw the female lunge at the boy and she remained still as it all transpired then it came clear who the female was. She recognized the ferocity from when the bear attacked elysium and she stood a little taller. "I...I remember you..." she started off simply. "Fro..m...mm Elysium." Not really caring if they heard her or not.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
It was quite sudden and he hit the ground with a yip, ears pinning back and tail tucking as he held still. He licked his muzzle as his lips curled over his fangs, clearly unhappy but too intimidated to do anything not that he even could. He had no such expectation of the Nightwalkers but it was a place where everyone was fighting for a higher place, showing off and vying for recognition. "No" he muttered just as the girl interjected that she wasnt weak and spoke to Tzila. He scoffed at her denial and then remembered his position, jaws clamping shut "Everyone is competing for their  place. Am I expected to lay down and submit just because I am small?" his tone was absent of any true venom but he sounded offended. He was Vengeance's student and he had a lot to work hard for to be someone who could measure up to such a man. "Let me up and do whatever but I won't be nice to her" he grumbled avoiding Minnow's gaze and trying to sound like this didnt embarrassed at all. He had fought adults before and gotten whooped but he vowed that when he was strong enough he would never back down again. 
If she let's him up he'll leave and thisll be my last post since his presence was supposed to be quick for now
3/10 mastery
Moonglow
Zeta
378 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
It was clear that she wasn't wanted here even though she finally found someone she knew, Minnow was not about to be someone else's burden nor did she want to die so she did the only thing she knew how; run. That's exactly what she did; took off.

post sucked sorry but she gone