Broken Antler Fen the anger in her soul
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 
the afternoon is chilly and a thick, heavy fog has lain draped over the fen all day. she's spent some time tracking a few rabbit and fox trails but she is hesitant to hunt them despite that their caches could use it. the big game has disappeared but there are fish still in the lake north of them despite that it's a bit of a walk, but at least the earth has seemed to calm. she almost doesn't trust it but they will figure out the big game situation. they will survive off of scrawny rabbit and fox and fish, she thinks. they have not came this far, fought this hard ...she has not lost blodreina to fail now. to cow beneath the blows of mother nature — nor the potential threat of the pack on the other side of the no-man's-land and lake rodney.

dirge's words come back to her, and she thinks to herself that soon she will need to gather dacio and aleks and pay these beasts a visit ...before they came knocking on roangeda's door. praimfaya cuts through a swatch of fog and gravitates towards the borders with intention of patrolling.
24 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Sorry I've been away <3

There were only a few sources of food left. Most of the game had fled from the quakes but those that couldn't, or wouldn't, she could hunt. Toads, rabbits, vole. She'd quickly snap them all up.
Birds, too, that landed to find whatever dredges of water that may be left in the sodden grounds.
Not much, but just enough it seemed.

"How goes things?" She asked, pulling herself easily beside the young leader. She knew there'd perhaps be some things needed to be finalized, especially with other packs.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
no worries! thanks for joining! <3

to praimfaya's surprise, henwen joins her, sliding up to her side upon the borders. from what praimfaya has seen — though it is true that she has spent a lot of time outside of her own borders recruiting and spreading word — henwen has mostly kept to herself. this doesn't particularly bother the worlida ...it was how her'd mother been as well. hello henwen, praimfaya greets the woman who was roangeda's first and blodreina's last recruit with a small smile and a friendly wag of her tail.

well, i think. praimfaya concludes. roangeda was growing and things were falling into place remarkably well given that she, a child ( a fact she must remind herself of regularly ) has been at its helm and its driving force. regardless of what anyone else might say, this only solidifies praimfaya's belief that she is a true commander, despite her mother's status among their people as natrona. there's the matter of the pack across lake rodney from us, praimfaya admits after a few beats, her lips pressing into a terse line as she peers in that direction.

a leader of moonspear warned me to be careful of them. i suppose, given that, they are not the welcoming sort. and that was fine. neither was roangeda, to be fair. which means when i go to speak with their leader that i must tread carefully. but she would not go alone. she would bring dacio, aleks or ingram with her. or perhaps all three, if these wolves were to be seen as a threat.

how are you settling in? praimfaya asks henwen then, eager to shift the conversation off of her own contemplations.