Wapun Meadow But I still want you to hurt
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Tossing this up before I forget. Vague state of mind at the moment. @Awol

Something held him there, disallowing the albino to leave; the meadow housed a sight he wished to forget, a life stolen and unable to be taken back. Yet, it was as if he had been bound to the land, unable to leave it behind him entirely. Something always drew him back, his direction always altered to deposit him right back there—but he could never cross into the meadow itself, not anymore. Loitering within the outskirts of the territory was all he could do, too scared to go any further and too trapped to tear himself away. Scared of what had happened, scared of his inability to keep safe those he cared the most about.

Kendra, Scarlett, Meldresi, his children, Indra—Indra

Alexander tried to swallow the building knot in his throat but it just wouldn’t go down, lingering and reminding him; he was a failure if there ever was one, and why should he be allowed to forget that? Absentminded, the man maneuvered through what remained of the meadow’s barrier of trees, head down and eyes glazed over.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away

The yearling had taken brief refuge in the far ends of the glade, not wanting to run into any pack members of the group he had been recently been refused from. He didn't want to wander to far, and didn't want to present himself to close. Everyday since his encounter with the giant grey wolf, he was contracting a nervous fever. He heard things he did not see and his mind was filled to the brim with nightmares of his mother chasing him down, his sisters cackling, mocking him and repeating, 'No one ever gets away Awol, one way or another...NO ONE.'

He usually woke with a yelp or distressed cry into the night. No to mention, his stomach was grumbling with increasing hunger. Nothing he found was enough, and he was desparte enough to start munching on any grass that was edible. Not to say it was tasteful. Now he decided to wander behind the glade, where a mountain stoood erect and intimdating over a colorful meadow of flowers. Before he enterd into a plane of popping colors galore, ones he had never knew exsisted, he saw a dull flash of white in the meadow's barrier of trees. it was another stranger.

A pack member, perhaps? He couldn't be sure. They were not with any person else, so Awol decided to be ignorant and bold. The brown male trotted in front of the lone passerby. "Hello, don't be afraid. I'm Awol, from the east. Are you from Easthollow?" he inquiried with honest curiousity. If he was a loner, perhaps they could help him with hunting a bit.
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Thoughts overtook his mind, casting him deeper and deeper down a rabbit hole he had not business falling down. He thought of Indra, of what had happened to her; he missed her, realising only after the fact that their last meeting was truly the final part of their story. Had he known before, he would have made things different. But who could predict death? Certainly not him. He thought, too, of Laurel—oh, Laurel. He could still hear the accusation in her voice, the words ringing through his ears as clear as day. He wondered often if maybe he was the cause for his friend’s death; he wasn’t the one to kill her, he couldn’t even imagine doing so, but what if his role in her life was the driving point to reach what ultimately was her end? Had he never met them, or even had he stayed away after the fact, would she still be alive? It pained him to realise that the answer was likely yes, she would be; he blamed himself, more and more.

Alexander had not heard the approaching footfalls. There was too much noise going on inside his head, too great of a distraction for him to pay any mind to the present. But the present had a way of getting what it wanted, dragging him abruptly from his mind when a stranger suddenly appeared in front of him, blocking his path.

Immediately, the albino came to a stop, hackles raised and teeth bared; he was not scared, nor even close. The stranger was smaller than him, and seemingly younger, too. Alexander had no reason to be frightened but every right to be angry—and angry he was, fueled by rage, for it was the only emotion he could feel strong enough to drown out his dread and sorrow. “I don’t give a fuck who you are,” he snarled, quick to anger; perhaps he wanted to be angry, wanted to feel something aside from sadness. Maybe that was why it was so quick to come on and so reluctant to leave. It did not even falter at the mention of Easthollow, or at least not visibly.

“What would it matter if I was?” he asked, though whether or not it was truly a question demanding an answer remained unclear. “Why are you concerned about my sister’s pack and its members?” Was this possibly Indra’s killer? Everything about him said no—although the most unconvincing part was definitely that he couldn’t see Indra being bested by some kid. She was better than that. Stronger. But logic and grief rarely agreed on anything, and he considered the possibility just as seriously as any other.
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
[Image: asjyQTV.jpg]

"I don't give a fuck about who you are."

Is that so? "Don't get too cocky," he growled with a sudden and newfound anger in his heart. He had endured this treatment before, the dismissive and angry snarls form his sisters that he did not deserve. "I was trying to be polite. But don't think I was always. I can fight you need be." Deep down, a challenge to fight was unnecessary, and the scarred boy knew. He was tired and was not thinking clear enough to hunt, let alone fight. Awol still sniffed in disgust. He thought back to how the male had been lingering in the meadow, absorbed in thought, too distracted to notice perhaps the loud footfalls of even one hundred bison. He raised his tail and continued with a curt tone, imitating his mother in a way.

"If your sister leads this pack, why are you lingering around cursing out any who come near, when you could talk to her?" The boy was bold, bold enough to get a beating today even. But he was not in the mood to pushed around, not again, and not ever. With a final determined huff he add, "And maybe she would soothe that rotten tounge of yours."
place holder
common & german 

Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Xan is an asshat, lmao. Threw out a spar thread here, where we can roll for hits and the like. Spar system linked there! Fleeing option, too. Whatever floats ya boat, figured we could both take this as a trade thread.

Unbelievably so, the boy growled. As of late, Alexander had done well to keep his temper in check. But this, on top of everything else, was enough to push him over the edge. He spoke of being able to fight if necessary, bringing a sneer to the albino’s face—a sneer which morphed into a snarl as Awol’s tail raised, the change in posture adding fuel to the flame.

Any and all other words spoken fell on deaf ears. Xan was too far gone, each and every event that had piled up recently now suddenly coming crashing down. And poor Awol was the unfortunate soul to receive the brunt of it all.

Without warning, the Inuk lunged forward, jaws agape and seeking to take hold of anything they could.
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Xan: 12/22
Awol: 16/22
(Contact me concerning any PP you would rather not have. I'm going to assume Xan didn't get his face, probably the throat or neck.)

Awol emitted a small yelp of suprise when the white wolf lunged.

His teeth bared, the white stranger managed to grab a hold of him, sinking their teeth into Awol's tender flesh. The boy emitted a guttural noise once more as the pain sunk in. The images of his family flashed into his mind. The scarring of his shoulder — and the murder of his future and mental well-being. It was at moments like these, no...the memories of these, he taken flight far from the grasp of his pain and evils. Always running, never winning. 

He should flee. He should have fled. He knew he had to. To live and see another day even. But his legs were frozen in place and his breathing impoverished. Awol did not identify if the wolf had broken his hold or had jumped away. The pain all felt the same. Sight was compromised, and eveythign was blurred for short moments. Like the roots of the strongest oak tree, fear grew along his pine and invaded his mind with the upmost persistency in drving him to panic.

It couldn't be so. Would he die? He couldn't, at least not yet. Not here where he knew nothing and barely lived truly.

Not today, not tommorrow, and never again.

He summoned all the courage he required and struck for the other male's neck. His attack was blind, but he was immersed in fury and smelt of raw rage. And yet tears fell. His eyes stung and were closed, and tears fell. Was it the pure passion of the fight or the joy of fighting back, Awol could never know. All his senses had left him astray, and the power of fear and anger drove him only.

The boy felt his teeth sink into their neck. His nails dug smaller wounds in his flurry of anger. With no hesitation, the grey male quickly slunk away from the stranger, prepared to defend if he needed to.

His sights were clear.
His teeth gleaming.
And eyes piercing the enemy.
place holder
common & german 

Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
all good. i tend to leave spar posts open-ended—in that, i’ll type a general area aimed for with an attack but leave the actual contact point open for the player to decide. makes things easier and pp avoidable, so feel free to decide for yourself where xan actually hits!

Teeth met flesh and with the puncture came the sweet, metallic taste of success over his tongue; what once filled him with joy and made his pride swell did nothing of the sort now. It was just another attack, just another bite—he was too tired to take anything away from it, too exhausted from the constant running, the fighting. But that exhaustion did not make him cease, nor even slow him. All it managed to do was make him careless, throwing himself fully into battle and shrugging off any inklings of caution that were tempted by coming to fruition.

But just as his teeth were inflicted upon the boy, the boy’s jaws found their way to Alexander’s neck; though his throat was missed, the flesh was still tender, unaccustomed to the danger that came with a careless driver. But the contact was brief and the retreat immediate, the slinking figure appearing to fall back into a defensive standpoint. And while he could have stopped there, could have carried on with his life as if the boy had never crossed his path, the Inuk could not back away. He circled, a bear inspecting its prey, before lunging at Awol once more. Only this time, his jaws remained clamped shut and his head tucked, intending to body-check the yearling in an effort to get him on the ground.
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Awol: 10/22
Xan: 2/22
i'm kind of rooting for xan tho, this boy is getting cocky, lmao

His opponent was no uneducated foe, they clearly had experience in duels like this one. Goosebumps plagued his skin as his fur stood on end. Have they killed — most likely. He focused again on the matter at hand. Too late, to be truthful. The man was charging at him.

It was with full force Awol's chest suffered the impact of the collision and the boy stumbled back violently, but managed not to fall. Awol wheezed as he again drew desperate breaths. He snapped his head round and beared his teeth, letting them once again gleam with contempt. 

I'm. Not. Losing.

Awol opened his jaws meanicngly, scoring a blow on the white, agressive stranger. Triumph and snippy thoughts filled his head. Would it be to late to ask for his name?, he thought with an internal laugh, one could hear his throat rumble in amusement even. 
place holder
common & german 

Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Throwing an ending on this because I suck and wowza it old

Would he ever learn that such physical attacks took a toll on his own body, too? Most likely not.

Body aching, Alexander hardly noticed the gleam of teeth. Only when they made contact did he realise the other male was still there, still holding his ground. Snarling, the northerner snapped his jaws wildly in the stranger’s direction, aimless—a mere distraction, allowing himself time to put some space between them. Space that was not to be stolen away again, the previously dull ache in his shoulder growing unbearable, creating a limp in his front right leg; in time, it would fade, the cause for the soreness not a dislocation. And although the pain was unbearable, he wondered if he should simply power through it—but then the logical side of his brain took hold, insisting that harming himself in order to harm another was fucking stupid. So, instead, the snarling beast took his leave, abandoning the stranger there to do whatever whilst Xan rested his body.