Cedar Sweep milton really wants some new friends
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
All Welcome 
Milton was kind of lonely and he did not know what he was going to do to get new friends because his only friend had left him alone and he had been traveling for a long time without her but none of the other friends he had made would stay around for very long and that made him really sad.

The trees were nice. Milton wondered if he could make friends out of them because they did not seem like they were going to go anywhere and that was probably the best kind of friend around. Milton danced up to the nearest tree and smiled really wide at it. His tail wagged fast and it made his butt shake from side to side with the excitement. “Hi, I know you can’t talk but my name is Meltin’ Milton and I think I would like to be your friend.” That was a great start.
Niamh made my avatar! She is very nice. 
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Now that Towhee was safe within Firebirds' nest, Wraen made her way to the Hideaway strath, in order to see for herself, if any other path was available to conquer the wall of rocks and dirt that the earthquake had built. Elfie was alive and well inside with the others for now and the sooner they figured out, how to rescue them all from the trap, the better for all.

Since she did not know all the cadet's of Towhee's army by face, it was no wonder that, when she spotted a chocolate-colored wolf standing right next to a tree, talking, she was immediately drawn to him. Perhaps, it had been another lucky strath inhabitant. "Hey!" she called out to the unfamiliar fellow. "Are you from Asterism grove as well?"

The wolf seemed to be too invested in making friends with a tree, therefore Wraen decided not to bother him any longer and was on her way back to the strath.