Bramblepoint Rat fight pit
435 Posts
Ooc — Me
Private 
@Serem - set at 12th October.

After encounter with the pale creep at the Redhawk Caldera Sarah had returned there few days later and unearthed, what remained of the body that was crushed under the rock. Her prize was a spatula with scraps of skin and muscle. With this she removed herself from the area, because she was not the only scavenger on the prowl there, and walked to the seclusion of the nearby forest to have her meal in solitude. 

The stench of the rotten piece in her jaws trailed behind her like mist and it was no wonder that soon after, where Sarah had walked, the first as of now invisible stalkers appeared.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She had stayed in the sanctuary of their forest for a while, doing her job caring for the captives but today the dark female was a little restless and decided to venture out a little further and possibly catch some lunch or something. Unknown to her was the presence of another.
”Common” "Spanish"
435 Posts
Ooc — Me
By now Sarah had reached the forest edge and settled down to eat her lunch. The smell of putrid fat, reek of old meat was so strong that it had temporarily blocked out anything else around her. Therefore she did not pay attention either to anyone, who might be around. Focused on her meal only she began to eat and in her mind began to plan, where to head next. Food-wise this part of the valley had been more promissing than the one she had left behind.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She was wanting something fresh but she wasn't about to try and steal something from the female that she saw. However she did walk up to her in a non threatening way. "See any rabbits at all?" She asked still keeping her distance.
”Common” "Spanish"
435 Posts
Ooc — Me
Sarah became aware of company only, when it had come close enough and began talking to her. She gave a quiet, possessive growl, then looked up to regard the stranger carefully. Her smelly "prize horse" may not be the best pick in good times, but now with the nature putting pressure on prey and predators alike, stock values of some previously discarded items had changed drastically. Therefore she bared her teeth at the other for a good measure and then replied: "Do I look like someone, who cares?"
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She looked down at the rotting corpse the the female feared on and she just blankly looked at woman. "Clearly not." She was merely asking a question but if this woman wanted to be a bitch so be it.
”Common” "Spanish"
435 Posts
Ooc — Me
Good. Now you can go away. Sarah continued to eat, but now she was less relaxed about the whole deal than before. She could be an expert at ignoring even a rock into nothingness, but the other female's presence just got on her nerves. Now and then she stole a glance up at her with an angry glare, politely pointing for the unwelcome company to leave.

They can continue to play the, who outlasts who in the waiting game. That should be funny. Or we can wrap up. :D
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She wasn't about to fight over a rotting corpse which she knew would only make her hungrier after eating the mere morsels on the bone. So instead of squabbling more she left the girl to finish her meal in peace and departed from the area and made her way back towards home.
”Common” "Spanish"