Lost Creek Hollow until i hear you bickering like boys and birds
you're a bandit like me—eyes full of stars
21 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Private 
backdated to uh...sometime LMAO @Arbiter could you also toss him back in the ranks pls?
He seeks the other leader a little reluctantly, though he does his best not to let it show. She's Terance's mate, after all, and his continued presence here depends mostly on her. Hopefully she's in a fair mood today; Tiarnach knows he is no charmer. At least, not yet. He keeps his nose to the ground as he searches for the woman, tail tucked close to his body (though not curled beneath him). When he presumably finds her, he chuffs softly in greeting, halting at what he hopes is a respectable distance and offering the same deference he'd given Terance. Hello, He ventures after a beat. I'm Tiarnach — Frostfur. Terance sent me to talk to you. He has to resist the urge to wince as he provides his surname, a little proud of himself when he manages it. He doesn't dare allow himself to feel more than a hint of it yet, though.
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Of course, Arbiter wasn't a creature of hugs and smiles on a good day.  However, when she was stopped by a faintly familiar face, her expression was rather mixed.  Curiosity, suspicion, bemusement, bits of all of them were there.  However, the thing on the tip of her tongue was this: I take it that the fact you're here means the move to wherever didn't go the way some might have hoped.  Which quite frankly entertained her.  They'd gone and dragged away their family, sure, but that didn't mean that the children really wanted to go along with it.  It meant that what was here was far better than wherever it was the lot had been forced to go.  Hell, she could have fun just letting her mind wander and explore the many ways that it meant that Rannoch and Liffey's choice to leave had been a failure, even without knowing the details.  Of course there might be some far more boring story behind it, but if it wasn't mentioned, Arbiter could dream.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC