Broken Antler Fen Loud and Proud, or something to that extent
ɓuıʞ nɾıɐʞ
54 Posts
Ooc — H2O
All Welcome 
AW! looking for some new connections, please excuse bad writing its late here aha

Evermore had seen one face in Roangeda, but not many others. She wasn't quote sure what she could be doing wrong, maybe she wasn't putting herself out there enough? She considered herself to be rather social, considering wolves were very social creatures. Yet, the lack of seeing and interacting with others left her feeling a bit starved of attention. Evermore didn't like the feeling, it felt as if something continued to gnaw on her just to annoy her, perhaps like a bug that just won't leave you alone.

Her expression is confused as she walked around the land, underneath the trees and where the fog and mist rolled against her frame. She looked all around her and couldn't lay eyes on a figure. Perhaps, she call for an audience? Not an audience, too many names to remember. But, perhaps, a partner in crime? Or just, an introduction and a new face to recognizie around the land? That sounded more appetizing.

With a few yips and a yodel-like call, Evermore waited to see a new face bathed in the scent of Roangeda. She hoped they were nice to talk to.
 NOTICE: 
Evermore has been infected with RABIES. Any threads with her put your character at risk of being bitten and infected!
Stage 1: visual illness, fever, anorexia, vomiting, slight incoordination
Stage 2: cerebral/cranial dysfunction, foaming, extreme aggression
Stage 3: self-mutilation, paralysis, death
the fever becomes my home.
65 Posts
Ooc — hund
Away
Yips.

A frown pulled down on his face, worried that perhaps coyotes had come for a visit but then a yodel-like call followed. Certainly one of their own. His look of concern would only deepen as he moved to the source.

It was a young woman, unfamiliar to him but laced with the telltale signs of being Roankru. A deep rumble would vibrate out from him as a greeting sound. She seemed unharmed. He didn't even scent anyone else around them as of recent.

Are you okay? He would question with a soft tilt of his head. Aleks was not entirely familiar with the idea of social calls.
ɓuıʞ nɾıɐʞ
54 Posts
Ooc — H2O
She waited patiently, and then realized patience wasn't her strong suit. What if they hadn't heard her? What if they were ignoring her? No, that couldn't be it. She hadn't annoyed anyone yet to cause them to deliberatly ignore her. Evermore almost patted her lips to invite someone again, but the rumble of another, along with a different, lingering scent caused her to shut her mouth.

He questioned her wellness, and for a moment Evermore couldn't help herself. She giggled like a small child, entertained by the concern of the man. "Perfectly fine," she put out warmly, "just wanted to make a call out and see who would answer. Thankfully, you did. I was afraid I was alone for a minute."

Her smile is warm and welcoming, at least that what was she aimed for. She hadn't seen this wolf around before, and she hadn't heard much of the other kru. She hoped he wouldn't mind having her around. "I'm Evermore, if that interests you."
 NOTICE: 
Evermore has been infected with RABIES. Any threads with her put your character at risk of being bitten and infected!
the fever becomes my home.
65 Posts
Ooc — hund
Away
"Thankfully, you did."

He was wary for a heartbeat, wondering if he was being set up for something. The call had not been for him specifically that he had heard. So why thankful?

His confusion was only further spurred on by her introduction. Still he remained collected and composed, not showing off his feelings with this already. Aleks. Worlida's setnes even though I am Skairipa now. And it was the woman before him who held the title he once did. She did not function the same way as he had — he did — to his knowledge.

What do you do around here? A perhaps too formal way of asking what she was interested in.
ɓuıʞ nɾıɐʞ
54 Posts
Ooc — H2O
He was blunt and pretty straightforward, he didn't come off as fond of the connection Evermore hoped to bridge with him. She felt herself internally sigh, what would it take for her to make a friend around here? Certainly not everyone would be like an Aleks, but so far most of her connections with others have been short, prompt, straightforward. She missed banter and dilly-dally in relaxed conversations.

"I like your name," she said softly, "it fits you; it comes off sharp and strong." Compliments were a good way of bringing the conversation down a level, hopefully he wouldn't look too far into it. However, wolves were wolves and had every right to react to something in a certain way. Words of position flew over Evermore's head, she hadn't really cared about the roles of the others, besides her Worlida, of course. Perhaps, if she invested herself into the culture a bit more, she would have a greater sense of appreciation for the ranks' special names.

As for his question for what exactly she does around here, Evermore shot her eyes to the floor for a second. She hadn't really accomplished much, had she? She'd seen the territory, and visited a few of the neighboring lands in her free time. But she hadn't marked borders or filled the caches. There was little to catch and eat for one wolf, less so for a whole pack. Would he think of her as lazy, undeserving even?

"Worlida told me I could find my interests here, I have nothing specific in mind." It was the truth as she remembered her conversation with the white wolfess. She was kind to Evermore to offer her a home with no pressure to fill a certain rank. Hopefully, the agouti would find her place and provide what she could. "I like to learn, though. To learn to hunt and fight better; that's probably my greatest interest." She kept her personal tidbits to herself, she had a feeling he wouldn't care about her love for the stars or weather or her favorite type of game.

"I take it you have a special job?" At least, she thought he did.
 NOTICE: