Arrow Lake u dirty monday cheater u
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Right between Stag's jaws was a stone. Not just any stone, but the stone imparted to his family well before Stag could form cohesive thoughts. The stone from Ingram, which bore intricate fossils of some ancient order he had neither the name nor the knowledge of.

The stone had been a favorite of his once he had eyeballs that could appreciate the surface's finer details. He chewed on it, unaware it was some thirty million years his predecessor. If he had known that, it would have made his defensiveness of the cambrian artefact all the more precocious.

So, he dared @Ego and @Mesa and @Monarch on with little growls, and long-held eye contact that seemed to say Come here, I dare you, just try it. It was his stone, and he would blunt his teeth down to edges on it.. The looks were just there to remind his scurvy little siblings he was the one that had the prized and best toy.
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She would never have been interested in the rock on its own, but seeing her brother so possessive over it and hearing the challenge in his growls suddenly made it the most interesting rock she'd ever seen. She held his stare any time their eyes met, each time moving closer, completely entertained by his reaction. 

When she lost all patience, she bounded over and plopped down in front of him, resting her head too close to his prize. She glanced up at him lazily, tail thumping behind her while she waited to see his reaction now.
Inuttuk
Common
266 Posts
Ooc —
[Image: tenor.gif]

Stag held Monarch's stare, recognizing the defiant intent in her eyes. She crept closer every time he chanced to look away -- this little smeaky-smeak was not getting his stone!!

He grappled the ancient artifact between his thick paws, his ears pressed ahead in assertive confidence. Shifting his hind legs under him, Stag outwardly appeared as if he was unphased by the little thief's imminent approach, but inwardly his hindquarters were coiled and ready to push him up into action.

Setting the rock between his bladed teeth, Stag hunched his shoulders and stared back: come hither, puta.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
The silent provocation was all she needed. Attempting to to give no warning, Monarch jumped up and lunged for her brother, jaws aimed for the rock he held so protectively between his paws. She wanted to bite him really hard and take his treasure away now that he had taunted her. She didn't quite understand why, other than she always wanted to prove she was better and stronger than her brothers. This seemed like a good opportunity to do that.
Inuttuk
Common
266 Posts
Ooc —
Stag believed himself ready.  A challenge sparked in his gaze, fueled too by his own youthful arrogance. The stone was his. Would always be his. She would have to pry it from his cold, dead hands after hell had frozen ove— HEY!!

The thief pilfered his pebble, pinching his tender lip in the process between thin teeth. Stag bellowed in fiery rage and tottered to his feet, injustice emblazoned in his gaze. With a growl he tried to serve her the sourest medicine; a meaty chomp aimed directly for her whipping tail.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She managed to steal his dumb rock, and she was filled with satisfaction, turning to prance proudly away. But the feeling was short lived, much to her displeasure. She soon felt teeth clamp on her puffy tail, a loud yip echoing from her at the jolt of sudden pain. The yip turned into an angry growl, and she attempted to extricate herself from his sharp teeth so that she could turn around and jump at his face. Now she really wanted to bite him, and she wouldn't stop until she felt his flesh between her teeth.
Inuttuk
Common
266 Posts
Ooc —
If he could not have his pound of rock, he'd settle for pound of flesh instead. 

A demon's light settled in his gaze as he held his sister's tail, stirring her wrath. She swung around with jaws clapping -- Stag was hauled towards her in the process, as he had yet to release her tail. It made him an easy target -- with a yelp of pain he released his prize, instinctively swinging his teeth towards where Monarch had claimed her revenge; tit for tat, Stag tried to ward her off by milky white teeth, all the while growing in heavy play.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Her attack was successful, and even better was that if forced him to release her tail. Obstinate and fueled by gratification, she held on to where her teeth had connected with his skin, refusing to let go until she felt his jaws clamp around her muzzle; his sharp teeth sinking into the sensitive skin there made her eyes water, and she immediately released her hold. But anger rose quickly in her chest, and she leaped forward with a growl of her own. If successful again, she aimed to tackle him to the ground and pin him there. She wasn't sure how long she would be able to hold him down if she did manage to tackle him, but she wouldn't give up easily.
Inuttuk
Common
266 Posts
Ooc —
Gods, they were adorable -- two fluffy pups scrapping as if adults and their lives depended on it. Stag's face was lit with a loathing sneer to see his victory, though like any king that rose to power through bloody means, he was quickly undermined. 

Pinned under his sister and receiving the full brunt of her needle teeth, Stag squirmed; he tried to place his paws up by her throat while he nipped at her legs, but with her atop him there was little to do save grow and struggle.