Northstar Vale 500 milligram dose administered. Experiment begins
19 Posts
Ooc — mutton
All Welcome 
Most days his snakes were at peace; coiled delicately around his throat, lounging, moving lazily about. But now they grew restless by the day. Hasina hissed into his ear whilst Nea slithered slithered down his frame. They craved warm meat in their bellies as all the carnivorous beasts of these lands did. These were hard times for them all. There was little prey to grow around. The beasts would starve.

Abedi couldn't allow that. These were his darling possessions, his gifts from the gods. He would give them all the food in the world if that satisfied them. Either that or face the divine's wrath.

Each day the priest would wander along Courtfall's lands and every evening he would have nothing to show for it. But lady luck guided him today. A small rodent grazed on a blade of grass, blissfully unaware of the shadow that stalked him. And it would stay that way until a large paw slammed on it spine. Worry not, your death will not be in vain. The rodent screeched as Hasina slithered down his leg. I thank you for your kindness Bahati. Your messengers shall eat well today. The screams ceased as the snake ate the mouse whole.
two rat snakes, hasina and nea, are coiled around his neck at all times. feel free to reference them

common | swahili
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
985 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
mean ol' aiolos coming up!

It was hard to believe that a place so beautiful and secluded was so barren of prey. Apparently, with the earthquakes and the devastation which they had brought (volcanic eruption, tsunami, flooding, landslides...) much of the prey had fled from the land if it had not been killed, leaving wolves and scavengers alike to pick off of it.

Aiolo however had made a point to continuously be on the move. He was in search for his missing raiding party along with the woman they had originally sought out - Minerva. It had been nearly three weeks and so far Olo had no such luck. The seaside did not provide as he had hoped yet he still did not come empty pawed. 

Returning to his temporary home, Aiolos had a small fish clutched in his jaws. Not much, but at least he had brought something back from his scouting mission. He paused, taking a deep breath through parted jaws and took note of an odd wolf here - solid black as ever, two snakes coiled around his nape. Aiolos knew him by scent and obviously where he was as a Vale wolf though he had never seen such a thing in all his life. 

Padding closer, Aiolos flopped the fish on the ground with a plop. So many of us are nearly starving and here you are, using what little meat we find on those. The fiery coated wolf snorts, eyes narrowing as he lifted a paw to press it onto the fish he'd brought. Best not let me catch you feeding them what I bring, or it will be them that gets served up next. He sneers, the thought of this making the hairs along his spine begin to rise. He would feed these vermin over his own Pack? And what of the future, when their would be youth during this time to fend for?

Sickening.
moonglow daddy
19 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Seeing these divine creatures feast always bought a smile to his face. It was all the more wider now. One more day without food and who knew what wrath was in store. He was relieved. 

This precious moment was tainted by the arrival of another. Abedi spotter his brilliant pelt of reddish hues from the corner of his eye. He came quickly, dropped his kill, and started to spit harsh threats towards his gifts. How dare he even think of laying a paw on them? The priest's anger bubbled but he was forced to hide it behind calm eyes and a smile. He must forgive this simple minded creature. He must show the non believers paitence. 

I would advise against it,. he replied cooly. He slowly placed a leg in front of wear Hasina fed.  Who knows what evils you may unleash.
two rat snakes, hasina and nea, are coiled around his neck at all times. feel free to reference them

common | swahili
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
985 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
The young black wolf before him was either sickenly sweet, extremely patient or simply good at hiding his wrath. Either way, Olo looked back on the man's calm expression and smile with a cooled regard. His amber attention side-glanced downward as he watched the other wolf's leg protectively slip in front of one of the snakes, who remained helpless in her stake with unhinged jaws as she devoured their food. 

Upon the word of evils being unleashed, Aiolos snorted. I'm not afraid of killing any snake. And he had done so before a time or two whenever he saw one creeping around the dens for somewhere dark and warm to rest. Or are they some kind of special snakes? He toyed with the other wolf and yet, waited for the answer with some ounce of curiosity of why he had them- why were they pets and not food? You arnt some kind of witch are you? A brow rose, looking over the other wolf as though he had now become even weirder to him.
moonglow daddy
19 Posts
Ooc — mutton
You should be. A soft warning from beneath the breath. Such a statement made him want to gag. Disgusting creature, he spat within his mind. So how many divine bodies did this man have under his belt? One, two? A dozen? Abedi ought to turn from him now. He did not deserve the priest's time nor his mercy. Let Huku judge him. Let Nondofir swallow him whole! A fine ending to the filth who dare think of harming his gifts.

Why would I let them coil around my throat if they were not? He glanced down to Nea—who's head now hovered in the air— then back to the man. No, not a witch. Just Courtfall's medic.  And the only one to his knowledge. Everyone would count on him to mend their wounds and heal them from sickness. Even the blasphemous man before him. Having some sense of power over him bought him satisfaction. One more threat out of him and he would... have to abuse that power...

...Do not think of such things.

And who might you be? Are you a witch?

common | swahili
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
985 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
The fiery wolf would only be left to scoff, though otherwise didnt bother with the black wolf before him when it came to killing snakes. He had never met another wolf who would not harm the reptiles, but to put them before their own kind as well? Aiolos shook his skull. 

And here they were, two wolves who disgusted each other under the same roof. 

It was just like home.

He stated then that he wasn't a witch, only a medic to the Courtfall and that somehow, yes, the snakes were special. Olo had a hard time seeing it, even as his eyes locked on one of the creatures around the wolf's nape. Think I'll be taking my chances next time then if your gonna have those dangling over me while addressing my next scratch. Not that this so called medic had done him any good here when he first arrived anyhow. Aiolos had learned at a very young age to address his own wounds properly, having an abusive grandfather and weak mother. 

No witch either, He then said, removing his study from the snake and back onto the black wolf. A guard to the Nereides. It was likely he did not know who they were. Not that it mattered. A male's  option meant little in Nereides culture. Aiolos was nothing, as well men, as the wolf before him. They only had themselves to peck and poke at.
moonglow daddy