Moonspear infiltration
57 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
I will edit this post with what I rolled; hardcore dice will be used here, and you guys can roll for damage. Hopefully she won't die... yet... She's trespassing!

Desperate times called for desperate measures.

Food was nowhere to be found, and Shego could not even catch a hare in her state. She had taken to stealing from others and thus far had the good fortune to get away unscathed. Shego did not think her luck would change; packlands were large, and borders could not always be so well looked after. But here and now, Shego did not check to see if this was so. So hungry had she become that her typical self-preservation instinct did not give her any pause at all. That was geared now toward finding food. And food she would find.

Her gaze was flat, no life in them whatsoever. All Shego knew was that she needed food to live, and food she would find. Nose to the earth, Shego sought a cache she could pilfer before fleeing, food in tow... and when she thought she caught the scent of something, her steps hastened.
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
a second trespasser in one week; arcturus watched the dark shade as she boldly and carelessly waltzed through the spear’s domain. cam had been a cub — but this was an adult well his senior — arcturus would show no mercy.

he threw back his head in a warring howl, and then surged towards the interloper. she would see him well before he came within contact, but arcturus’ eyes blazed with aggression, and this time, he would not falter.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
i'm good to go, and i'm going nowhere fast
it could be worse; i could be taking you there with me
10 Posts
Ooc —
He is not far when the howl reaches him, and though he does not recognize the source, there is no hesitation in his response. He turns away from his own task quickly (a lazy patrol, half meant to further acquaint himself with the borders) and wastes little time in locating the intruder and his packmate. He almost thinks he's seeing double when he comes upon the scene — two dark wolves, like much of Moonspear's population — but it doesn't take him long to spot the differences between the two ink-cloaked figures. His gaze flits over his youthful packmate briefly, distantly noting similarities to Hydra before he turns his focus to the intruder with a burst of speed. He draws up alongside the yearling after a few moments, pushing for more speed in hopes of passing him and snapping at the trespasser's retreating hind end.
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
Permission has been given to PP Shego for a few rounds, with her escaping. <3

onwards the yearling surged, holding fast the desperate woman in his sights. he was joined by liir -- a wolf that was mostly unknown to him, but in that moment he was solidified as arcturus' shield-brother; together, they would rend hell upon this interloper, and kill her for taking what was theirs'.

he flanked shego, eyes dancing as he saw in her the fox's cunning. with a dart to the left, arcturus lunged for her turning flank...

shego was nothing if not sly - she scarfed what she could, and fast too, as she heard a howl rise through the trees.

then she heard not one, but two wolves approaching. she would have to be fast - faster than both of them, even.

eating most of what she could on the go, shego bolted. the dark yearling was not as close as the second wolf to appear, a streaking pale wraith with murder in his intent gaze. shego started to run, and was several strides into the snow before liir caught up to her, his teeth glancing her hocks.

she stumbled, but her balance held true. with two wolves in hot pursuit, shego began to run.
send my soul away
i'm good to go, and i'm going nowhere fast
it could be worse; i could be taking you there with me
10 Posts
Ooc —
sorry this is short!
As his packmate moves to the left, he moves right, hoping to cage her between them. He snaps at her repeatedly, though he does not seek to grab her just yet. Instead he aims to drive her forward, hoping to weaken her with the pursuit and with any brief contact he might make.
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus was slower than both, being built of rather heavy clay. liir streaked towards the interloper’s side, teeth flashing wildly — while bits of black fur strung the air like garlands.

he rounded the opposite side, breathing heavily as he closed the distance. while liir snapped and worried, arcturus came in like a battering ram — aiming to flatten the interloper and pin her in the process.

these boys were determined, shego gave them that. one, the darker one, was terribly slow — and so shego gave him little attention. her focus now was on escaping — just a few more strides ...

liir’s teeth scraped against her skin, the burn of them causing her to dig deep into her reserves for that extra drive. just at the moment her stride truly opened to a gallop, arcturus swung towards her. his blow would have been positively devastating, had he hit her — instead, shego jumped staglike (the motion truly magnificent), clear of the man’s sundering maul. a cackle rose to her lips, clipped instantly by her ragged breathing. she was putting distance between herself and them, but was not out of the woods yet.

on they chased -- a few times arcturus managed to grasp tufts of black hair in his teeth. he chased her down through the thicket and fen, and out into the hinterlands. only when her black form was a marginal dot fleeing into the wildnerness did arcturus turn and make back for home, panting raggedly with his tail held proudly behind him.
send my soul away