Haunted Wood Fuming
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Private 
The captives escaped and she had a few wounds from it. Cleaning them and putting her concoctions in it seemed to turn into her daily struggle but in the end she got it done however today was extremely hard due to where the wounds were placed out of reach and the female growled in frustration.

@Black Hat
”Common” "Spanish"
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Sorry for the lateness.

The aroma of blood and herbs attracted him to the scene. Serem was battered, struggling with tending to her fresh wounds. Were he a kinder, more empathetic man, he'd offer to help. But he wasn't, so Black Hat stepped closer with the urge to quench his insatiable thirst for knowledge. He could smell the captive on her pelt, rough and angry.

What happened? He asked the question without a trace of urgency or worry in his voice. Whatever happened was clearly done and over with; he simply sought to be caught up on the news.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She finally gave up for the time being and looked to the packmate. She heard his question and debated on answering; right now she felt like snapping. "One of the captives got free; would of had that little brat but the older one tried taking a chunk out of my shoulder; now I got a wound I can't even fucking reach." The wolfess was pissed.
”Common” "Spanish"
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
It was jarring to hear the passive Serem so utterly pissed off, justified as her fury was. Through the venom, she did answer his question, which was appreciated. He didn't care too much about the boy's escape, but the man was reason for concern. What of the man? Came his follow-up question.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She shrugged her shoulders slightly at his question. "To tell your the truth I have no clue but I think he may have been turned loose by vengeance." It made sense he was able to fight himself out of the pit.
”Common” "Spanish"
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Turned loose? In their ranks? I sure fucking hope not! Look what he's done to you. And I'm sure he wants my head on a bloody stake, He thought aloud, more than displeased at the prospect. But Serem wasn't sure of this, so he did take it with a grain of salt. Well, we'll just have to see what happens. Losing his head even metaphorically wouldn't do him any favors.
♚ JOIN CORONA
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She saw his face go blank for a second. "Yeah me either. I healed him then he tried to fucking eat me." She gave a low snarl and looked to her packmate. "Tell me something. How would I effectively dodge and counter a blow to the neck and shoulder cause personally I'm done with people attacking there." At this rate it'll cause permanent damage if it keeps up.
”Common” "Spanish"
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Serem made it crystal clear she wasn't keen on the ex-captive becoming part of the family. And other than Vengeance, who was? What a mess. She asked him a question about combat, which prompted him to take a seat.

Sometimes it just can't be helped. If it bothers you that much, a hit-and-run style of fighting might be more up your alley — get in, land a hit, and get out. I personally try to redirect hits to my shoulder because it gives me access to the opponent's face and neck, which is a good trade on my end, He suggested with ease.
♚ JOIN CORONA
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She listened intently as he spoke of what she could do and she might consider it but at the same time it reminded her of a coward. What he said next intrigued her; it made sense. "So perhaps I should do that but to at least the other side."
”Common” "Spanish"
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
It was his turn to shrug. If you're fine with your other shoulder being bitten, sure. Ideally, you persuade the other wolf to let go of you with a bite that's worse than theirs before they can do any serious damage. The neck is left wide open if you're latched onto someone's shoulder, which makes a grip on the shoulder rather undesirable. Maybe Serem was just tired of getting beaten up, but not being bitten on the neck or shoulder wasn't a luxury a mercenary could often afford. He'd suggest brushing up on her skills so she wouldn't be left battered at the end of every fight, but Black Hat was trying to be tactful here.
♚ JOIN CORONA
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The female stood up after he had finished explaining and despite her wound she wanted him to show her what he was talking about. "Practice with me? Not a full on spar due to the wound but a practice so to speak." She was curious to what he would respond with.
”Common” "Spanish"
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Black Hat was surprised to see her stand and ask to practice. I can give a demonstration, He offered, standing in turn. If you grab onto my shoulder, He started, bringing his right shoulder closer to her. Once she presumably grabbed on, he continued. I have several options to choose from: your neck, ear, and snout. He mouthed those areas as he listed them off, teeth only grazing each spot to prove his point. See? Shoulder bites can be a massive advantage for you, you just have to take the opportunity.
♚ JOIN CORONA
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She put her muzzle near the shoulder as if she were going to bite but didn't due to this being a demonstration. She listened to all her options for when another would bite her shoulder and kept a mental not to each he listed and showed. "Okay that makes sense." She thought of all she could do.
”Common” "Spanish"
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Closing this out. <3

Good. If you want to spar sometime once you've healed, just give me a call. But for now, we should watch our backs. If Serem had nothing more to add, he'd take his leave.
♚ JOIN CORONA
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She gave a simple nod and watched him walk off and the dark woman was soon to follow suit and do the same; resuming her patrol.
”Common” "Spanish"