Emberwood bide my time
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
location; north cliff —  @Reiko

The heart of a wanderer was drawn;
drawn to the ranging outcrops of the northest cliffs, their dried, brittle grasses flittering along with the breeze, the sharp stench of pine trees, and the blanket of sleet that dressed the cliffs in a biting cold. 
perhaps this setting had not yet been explored promptly by the scarred scout's pack members. Awol rose a unexpecting gaze towards the pristine, clear sky and the radiating light of the sun in his eyes.

In solitude, there was solace. And in solace, his mind was in ease.
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
-1C°, currently it is light snow and set during the day. Located in Emberwood, north cliff | ooc notes: oops I didn't get notified of this tag lmao edit - omg this got long im so sorry, please dont feel forced to match it ;3;

It was never this hard to integrate herself into a pack. Perhaps it was her recent experiences that alienated herself from the group. Shying away from the pack and its members rather than that ray of hope and glee that glimmered in her eye, bringing a bounce in every step, instead, leaving her weary and timid of every new face. The comfort of tending to her herbs was far too soothing to seek anything else - but that was dwindling. With winter here, there was only so much one could do with the now dried crop now. All she could do was keep tabs on the stash and try to make it last until spring.

Snow pranced along the ground as it softly fell from the sky, it had been a while since she left the little cache and fresh air had finally filled her lungs in what felt like days since her last dose. The snow was thickening along the ground, her toes could feel their familiar chill. Then, the world stood still.

On her path, someone sat. 

It was one of the pelts she had seen when Ibis had gotten sick - but other than that, she knew nothing of this one. A part of her just wanted to change paths and continue on her little solo adventure, unsure of herself after the last little encounter with Bhediya. But wouldn't that rude? Softly she padded a little closer, It's beautiful - isn't it? against everything she wanted, she spoke. Wide-eyed with flattened ears, she would try once more to socialize with someone new.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Ah;; sorry i didn't get a notif for this eue

The boy's ears perked and he turned his head gracefully, the gleaming rays of the sun casting lights in his eyes and overly enlighting his build. Behind him stood a ivory thick furred female, the same who had assisted Ibis during her most disconcerting bout of sickness.

"Nature, in its entirety, is and always will be," he said with a sigh. As much as he loved his private periods of calm, he had wolves to tend to. Her wavering scent of lavender encouraged his curiousity to a small peak. "You are the healer, Reiko, no? Thank you helping Ibis, that was much appreciated."

"Say, would you like to scout this mountain with me? Perhaps we could find herbs to your liking?" he inquired. He knew that it was unlikely any delicate herbs could thrive up on this cliff enveloped in cold, but after his encounter with Bhediya, it was his duty to get to know more about his pack.
place holder
common & german 

649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
His sigh didn't go unnoticed, it carved a place into her gut as it rolled with all the other insecurities that began to fester within. At least his words were kind, it was very much possible she was reading into the small details a little too much - something she will eventually forget hopefully as the day went on. 

Pale ears shot up at the mention of her name, apparently, she was some kind of memorable even if just a little. Y-yes, yes I am. Apparently she had made some kind of mark when Ibis got sick, but that was a healer's job, it was nothing special at least to her. So many in Kaistleoki would have done the same, maybe even better. It's my job after all. She said softly through a smile.

Cyan irises looked over the boy's shoulder and onto the distance beyond, the offer to assist in his scouting was intriguing. She was no scout - and any herbs would be long rotten from the frost. I would love to. Her answer came quickly while the alabaster plume flickered from one side to the next. I can take a look at the ground and see what could grow there. She would not make this trip a waste of time. Would be nice to get to know a packmate too.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"Oh, please feel free...," the male replied with a soft smile. He knew naught about the trade that so vitally concerned herbs and healing. The bard stood to the side, making the expiation for her to lead. 

If men could be tyrants if they could, and he was no healer.

"Could I ask, do you know any herbs that treat nightmares?" he inquired, his voice lower and somewhat impish. Charming as he was, he suspected he could rip the answer from her tongue with his careful eyes and soft breath.
place holder
common & german 

649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Unusually shy she was, uncharacteristic if one knew her from before. Uncertain of how to approach or talk to any of the members here, other than Ibis and Sativa of course, she was pleased with continuing on this journey in silence. She didn't seek to start a conversation and instead, would enjoy the snowfall around them, listen to the birds as the soft pitter-patter of her delicate paws stilted through the snow with elegant ease.

But that was not her companion's plan. He asked about herbs that could remedy nightmares and for a second she pondered the answer.  There are. She could name a few right off the top of her head; lavender for one, lime flowers, valerian, oat flowers and those berries with the strange name... Ashwagandha? Nightmares are tricky... some aren't cured with simple remedies only. Do you know the source of the nightmares? A fear? Stress?
Healing (2/6)

128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
The fallen angel listened intently to her answer, breathing harshly in anticipation. He couldn't help but spit a silent curse when the shy herbalist commented treating his nightmares would be no simple task. "My fears? Stress? They are too many...too many to count. Most of my nightmares are composed of my...past family."

Could he regard them as family anymore? 
place holder
common & german 

649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Hmm... it might be the source of your nightmares. She pondered over the idea, clear eyes roaming the ground as if it held the answers to all their questions. She felt pretty invasive about this, it wasn't her place to ask anyone to start opening up to her so suddenly without any trust built up beforehand. Is there anyone you trust enough to talk to about it? Get it off your chest and share that burden with someone else? I know of a few herbs that could help once spring comes and brings new blooms, but perhaps in the meantime, you could work on letting go?

There, it didn't have to be her at least, but someone that the boy trusted. Some things were beyond herbs and medicine.
Healing (2/6)

128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
so sorry for that wait! forgot to check my threadlog ;;

Awol's ear swerved when the feint, snowy female assumed he had someone to trust, lo bestow this kind of hurt and pain? He couldn't even bring himslef to confess the sinful deeds he had witnessed as a child to his most beloved companion Ibis, who was to curse the minds of the pur and untouched with his past?

"No. And good riddance. No one needs to pity me... I just want to fix this on my oen. Their becomign more faint with the passing day anyways," he sharply replied, his focus turning to a small expanse of loose pebbles texturing the beuatiful grassy outcrop. There were little sprouts of grass, but noting of value to a man's feigning health, like his. 

As a lady once described him, the ashen prince turned his lowered and conflicted gaze towards the matron. "Have you found what you needed yet? What are you looking for?"
place holder
common & german