Broken Antler Fen Flocking Together
ɓuıʞ nɾıɐʞ
54 Posts
Ooc — H2O
All Welcome 
Joining Praimfaya was probably the best idea Evermore had. The land before her was quite serene, it didn't seem to have been too heavily affected by the earth's rumbles and such. She hoped it could stay secluded, the aura was peaceful and almost untouched. The agouti found herself alone, nestled against the base of a large sweet smelling tree. The forested area was large, different scents and sights lingered while Evermore felt the moss beneath her body. It felt squishy, a bit strange if she could be honest, but it certainly was better than sand cutting into her pads on the beach when she fled.

The sounds of winds blowing and raindrops hitting the leaves was a peaceful noise. Water droplets fell all around her, the leaves seemed to give her slight protection from this fall drizzle. Though every once in awhile, she felt the droplets roll onto her fur, sometimes finding a place deeper against her skin. Others graced her face with clear spheres, racing down her cheeks or dropping off her nose into the mossy floor.

It was peaceful for once.
 NOTICE: 
Evermore has been infected with RABIES. Any threads with her put your character at risk of being bitten and infected!
Stage 1: visual illness, fever, anorexia, vomiting, slight incoordination
Stage 2: cerebral/cranial dysfunction, foaming, extreme aggression
Stage 3: self-mutilation, paralysis, death
24 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She felt a need to interact with the pack before she went on her mission. She knew traces would be lost the longer she stayed, but hopefully, there would be something. A spattering of blood under enough cover for her to get a trace; or a lump of fur.

Either way, she shouldn't leave too soon, otherwise the pack won't recognize her as one of them. She smiled softly, seeing a packmate was relaxing in one of the most tranquil spots in the territory. She didn't immediately get close but chose to lay down not far away. She wondered what the woman was thinking, but chose not to say anything yet but just enjoy the moment.
ɓuıʞ nɾıɐʞ
54 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Her peace was slightly altered when the presence of another caught her attention. The other wolf also found a spot nearby, perhaps far away enough to not strike up a conversation. Perhaps both shared the same idea of wanting to have serenity by the trees and rain. Evermore let the silence stay in the air for a few moments, not wanting to break it.

She listened to the wind, she could smell the new scent of the other waft into her nostrils. Not familiar, this someone was a wolf she hadn't met before. Though, she couldn't deny she was quite excited to meet a new pack member. She yawned a bit before she turned her attention to the other who has joined her by the trees.

"Quite a nice rain storm if I do say so myself," she said aloud, as she hoped the other could hear her, "makes you feel all tired and cozy" .
 NOTICE: 
Evermore has been infected with RABIES. Any threads with her put your character at risk of being bitten and infected!
24 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Sorry for slow, I forgot about this! PM if you ever want me to hurry up with replies (goes for everyone) xD

The pattering of rail on the leaves, which then cascaded from them into the ground was calming. She'd fall asleep if she weren't so chilled. She noticed the attention was turned to her, and gladly accepted it with a smile. Her nose also picked up details of the other and realized just how long she'd been gone.

"It is," she mused. When you were dry and warm, it would be cozy. She felt just too exposed currently and realized she'd have to make a den at some point. "Could be warmer though," she admitted with a trickle of a chuckle. A wolf was designed for the cold and here she was complaining.
Well, sucks to be her maker for failing so badly at giving her a thicker coat and more fat. Though the famine certainly didn't help.
"I'm Henwen." She plainly offered up her name, hoping the other would give theirs just as easily.
ɓuıʞ nɾıɐʞ
54 Posts
Ooc — H2O
no worries! I have my finals this coming week so I'm a bit slow as well

Evermore nodded gently. It could definately be warmer, she enjoyed the spring rains when she wouldn't feel as cool as she did now. However, she couldn't complain too much. Instead, she wanted to soak up the moment and hold onto it tightly. "Hopefully this rain doesn't become a blizzard," she joked lightly, "or else we're going to get into trouble real quick" .

The talk of weather is basic at worst, but an opening door for relationships to form at best. The name of the other occurred, Henwen. It's unique, rolled off Evernote's silent tongue quite nicely. "Nice to meet you, she said kindly, "I'm Evermore. It's nice being able to meet others in the pack. How long have you been here for?"
 NOTICE: 
24 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She was right. If the rain turned to snow, the pack would be at quite the risk with he famine and other factors. She just hoped there were no pups, or at least more prey by then. "Yeah, I don't know if we're strong enough for that." It was ok to have doubt and to prepare for the worst. But what was not ok was giving up on a pack because you don't think you could make it.  

"I'm glad to find it easy to talk to others here," she didn't want them to be all like Dacio -- silent and brooding. Most here were warm and soft. Like mashed potatoes. 
"Not long, I met Praimfaya a while before the pack formed -- I got lost while tracking in the quakes." Her tail flicked with a bit of shame at how long she'd been absent, and embarrassment at how she could even get lost. "How about you?"
ɓuıʞ nɾıɐʞ
54 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Evermore hadn't been able to meet Dacio quite yet, she had only seen a few faces. Perhaps, she'd seek out Praimfaya and ask about this wolf. He sounded important. As for the duration of time spent in this land. Henwen seemed to be here just a bit longer, before the group had even assembled. She must know about the customs then, hopefully. As for talk of the quakes, Evermor felt a shiver run down her spine. She remembered the quakes, on land and near the sea.

"The quakes were hell on earth," she said, "I was at the sea during the time, it swallowed up the whole beach and rained down as if it was Armageddon." She hoped she would never have to relive those events that occured, it was a tough experience for her that nearly cost her life. She hadn't thought about it in quite some time. "I haven't been here long, ran into Praimfaya and she welcomed me here." It was perhaps a godsend that Praimfaya was there to help Evermore in her time of need, she would have to repay her at somepoint. "I didn't have much to offer, she is kind for accepting me."

"Who else have you met?"
 NOTICE: