Northstar Vale I have put a spell again on a puppet that looks like you
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
All Welcome 
@Andromaque lets get u to 50 posts yess!! :D btw. forward dated a few days

Star had returned to the heart of the mountains. Her little trip to the East and back had occupied her temporarily, but she had promised herself to a new pack, and she felt that it would be good for her to return as soon as possible. Even though some part of her heart tugged her to visit Swiftcurrent Creek again, she knew that living in the past would only be bad for her. She had to move on, and that started here. Northstar Vale, as it was called for now. This place represented her future. 

It was afternoon and the setting sun cast long purple shadows along the rocky slope. Star was next to one of the little lakes located in the hidden paradise. It was quiet; she had yet to meet her new pack members whoever they were. A little lonely, she boredly dipped her paw in the water, watching as it sent out a series of ripples through the water. Without even thinking about it, her soaked paw reached up to her forehead to scrub at the faded marking. Damn, she thought, I have to get over that old habit. She placed her wet paw back on the ground, beginning to watch the water for any fish. With this famine, small prey was all one could get these days. She wouldn't take it for granted.
THE UNBURNT
90 Posts
Ooc — Zorah
The Vale had begun to grow in familiarity for her as she patrolled the outskirts of it, carefully analyzing the new home of the Court. Sun drifted lazily through fields of amaranth clouds and charcoal face turned towards it while she wandered, following the sound of water as grey cliff faces closed in around her.

Andromaque had not expected to see anyone else, yet a pale wolf -- she wondered if it was Andraste for a moment, but no, the she's scent had become all to familiar for her -- dipped her paw into the water. Quietly, she approached, trying not to disturb her too much as she drew nearer. 

"Finding any fish?" she asked in a low voice, tipping her head slightly towards the water to try to catch a glimpse of silver fish swimming under the surface.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Star appreciated the younger woman's quiet approach- she noticed her of course, but her concentration remained unbroken. Her eyes continued to monitor the water as Andromaque's voice broke the relative silence of the Vale. She remained calm; she had caught the faintest whiff of Andraste's scent on the girl. That and the fact that she was here, Star was sure this was one of her fellow packmates-to-be.

And so she responded- "Not yet, it seems. Tough luck in this famine. But they aren't all gone, I'm sure something will show up soon." She decided optimistically. She hadn't let the famine beat down her spirits, and with some patience, she had been able to hunt enough prey to keep herself fed, although not always satisfied.

But she decided it would be respectful to address the stranger at present, and so she turned away from the water to face her. "I'm Star. I assume you're also under the rule of Andraste? What's your name?"
THE UNBURNT
90 Posts
Ooc — Zorah
The flame-touched fae watched as the other wolfess continued to examine the water until her gaze was finally broken by her own words. The other spoke and Andromaque listened quietly, nodding in agreement. "I've not had much luck tracking prey in the Vale," she said, shoulders rolling in a shrug. "I might have to venture further out to find anything." Hunting parties were something that she had thought about, had meant to bring up to Andraste the next time they spoke. Food in the Vale was sparse and the Court needed to be fed.

Andromaque turned to look at the pale wolf as she spoke again. "I am," she answered simply. "My name is Andromaque, it's nice to meet you." The woman gave a polite tip of her head, unsure what else to say.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
She nodded when the darker girl said that they might have to leave the Vale to find prey. Although Star wasn't too keen on leaving the little paradise that she would soon call home, as primarily a hunter, she had to be smart about where to get food. If it wasn't appearing in the Court she may very well have to trek outside their land often. 

Her suspicion was confirmed as the girl- Andromaque, that is- agreed that she too, was a member of the Court. "It's nice to meet you too, Andromaque. Have you got any trades? You a hunter too?" She inquired. She was eager to find a few wolves in this group who she could trust to help her on group hunts. If she could prove herself to Andraste, she could likely lead a hunt again as she once did at Swiftcurrent.
THE UNBURNT
90 Posts
Ooc — Zorah
Her tail swished behind her as she fell quiet and then listened as the pale wolf continued to speak. Her ears perked up at the question. "I'm mostly a scout," Andromaque offered. Of course, she knew how to hunt, but she had dedicated herself to exploring the lands that she now called home. "I've been going out and trying to track prey, though," she said with a shrug. "It seems like the valley has been somewhat empty as of late, especially now that winter has fallen," she continued.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
A scout, that she was. That was good too. Star knew any good pack should encompass a wide variety of trades, so any help was help needed. She only wondered if there were any other mavroimë to assist her- or perhaps a koaron she could train before she kicked the bucket. 

The girl mementioned how she'd been trying to track prey, bringing once again the ongoing famine into the spotlight. Star nods, her expression slightly sad. "Yeah. Same here. I've brought back what I can, whenever I can get something. But it's quite a struggle for now." She sighs, dark eyes flitting back to the water now and then.
THE UNBURNT
90 Posts
Ooc — Zorah
"That's all you really can do." The words come with some hesitation -- Andromaque was not quite sure what to say. The conversation had begun to dwindle, slowly extinguishing like a fire under rain. And then something reminded her of her scouting with Andraste and she wondered if the rest of the pack knew of the beast that lingered in the vale. "There's something out there, you know." She started, not sure how else to put it, the words holding some mystery to them. "A beast in the woods -- Andraste and I saw it," she continued, remembering featureless face and ... what had been left behind. "Maybe that's why there's so little prey," she wondered aloud. It must take a lot to feed such a thing, and perhaps all the prey had been scared away by it's presence. She wondered what Star would think of the ordeal.