Lake Rodney she said, “do with me what you want but please don’t hurt my family”
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
Private 

For the first time in ages he saw light. He wished to collapse to the earth and let the sun's rays warm his pelt or simply frolick around with glee. And he would have done so if not for the events that previously transpired.

The escape had not gone exactly as planned. As soon as the two prisoners clawed out of the pit, the beast and his minions were there to stop them. His leg was once again broken and bloodied, Valour craved a dragon's blood, and Revui— oh Revui! Orochi has failed to aid him in the heat of the moment. As soon he saw an opening he made a mad dash out of the Nightwalkers lair. If he lingered any longer then this escape plan would be all for not. He couldn't turn around now, but he could still go to Moonspear. With their help they would be able to save his mentor. Now there was only one problem.

Valour.

The boy had pursued him as soon as he slipped from the medic's jaws. He could still hear him chasing after him now. As long as the whelp was on his tail he may never make it to Moonspear. Orochi took a deep breath, stopped in his tracks, and spun around with a snarl. Let's finish this.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
All he had wanted was to prove himself worthy again. He had taken personal affront to Vengeance bringing Clay in without a word. He liked Clay, they were friends and he couldn't be happier with his presence but even so he felt wronged. Seeing Orochi escape, his captive, he had felt it his job to make sure he stayed in his place. He hadn't expected to be thrown down so quickly and he refused to be seen laying in the pit like a helpless whelp. He knew what he was worth and Orochi wouldn't make a fool of him.

Though his head protested and the world swayed and distorted, blood pulsing slowly from the gash he sprinted after Orochi. When the boy stopped and spoke, he did not. He barreled toward Orochi intending to slam into him though eyes focused and alert in case Orochi moved so he could prepare.
3/10 mastery
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
Valour was just a few feet behind him as expected. No taunting words nor grating laughter came from him. He barreled towards him with a purpose, one he was all too aware of. This boy was here to drag him back to that hellhole and he simply couldn't let that happen. 

Now Orochi could have side stepped out of his way, there was a small window of opportunity to do so. But he caught a glimpse of that oozing blood and was quickly reminded of what he had done to him before. If he could rip that wound open some more then perhaps Valour would abandon  his mission.

Orochi growled and sprinted straight towards him. Their bodies collided, sending the dragon whirling off to the side. It knocked the wind out of him but hopefully it disoriented his opponent as well. With his three remaining legs, he stopped himself from falling and lundged for Valour's ear.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
He roared as Orochi faced him head on and as they collided, the air flew from his lungs in a harsh, grating cough as he stumbled back unprepared for Orochi's attack. His body revolted from the blow lungs refusing to inhale and head throbbing as if he were being hammered in the head by a boulder. He panicked and looked up blinking in a daze to see Orochi coming back at him and lifted his head jaws snapping and colliding harshly fangs brushing against gum causing him to yip and snarl as he drew back. He bared crimson stained fangs "Call me a coward and run!" he spat blood in his direction "You aren't even worth being my enemy!" he growled and lunged again, diving low and twist his head so his jaws came upward toward the underneath of Orochi's muzzle in the Hope's to grab and use it to yank him to the ground.
3/10 mastery
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
He hadn't grabbed a hold of the plush of Valour's delicate ear, instead his teeth grazed along the curves of his gums. Their collision rattled his skull in an unpleasant manor. As Valour drew away so did he. Orochi stumbled backwards, a mix of his attackers blood and his own dripped from the corner of his mouth.

After spitting insults towards him, the Nightwalker lundged for him again, ducking underneath him to grab hold of his neck, his weak spot. He had to think quickly. Orochi retreated backwards, his opponent's teeth missing him by just a hair. Then he lundged for his ear once more. If he got a hold of it he would go on to shake it like a doll.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The other boy was quick on his paws, retreating and then springing back in quickly. The fight was savage and fueled by determination and rage, each of them driven to win. As teeth grabbed hold of his ear once more he instinctively tugged before Orochi began to yank him back and forth. The pain was sharp and for a moment he was like a ragdoll before he caught sight of Orochi's injured leg and as he was yanked sharply in that direction he lunged, snatching hold of the limb and clamping down as Orochi yanked back. The momentum tore his ear right in half and while he was free, Orochi was not. He snarled and began to shake and yank and twist the injured leg as hard as he could.
3/10 mastery
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
More blood rushed into his mouth as he clamped his jaws on the fragile ear. His grip tightened as Valour tried pulling away and he began to jerk his head from side to side. He was eager to take his foe down, desperate even. After all it's what he deserved. He would pay for prodding the dragon today. 

Orochi was so fixated on revenge that he failed to react to Valour's escape. One moment he was ensnared in his jaws and the next he was free with his tattered leg between his teeth. He pulled, he yanked, he tugged. Orochi screamed and bit into thin air all the while. Once again he found himself underneath the Nightwalker whelp.

You. Fucking... bastard. Orochi held his breath, forced tears away from his eyes. Why must the universe forsake him time and time again! He had relentlessly trained for this moment. He and Revui were supposed to make it out of that forest together. Now he was at the mercy of its pawn once again. Why has nothing changed? I hate you.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
With a quick tug and a push the tables turned and he pinned Orochi down, standing over him as he growled venomous words. What had he ever done to the boy? Defended an innocent, offered him help from a storm, defender his territory, and now...his appearance. "I have only ever done what I needed you. Deku...I should've stayed out of it" he snarled back faltering and admitting a wrong though he felt a snap of rage and planted his paws more firmly "But...I don't know your story" thoughts of what Minnow had told him made him pull back. "You don't know mine either. Get out of here" he said leaning in and growling to show he meant business the full extent of his head injuries showing.

You can pp the headbutt and Valour stumbling off and dropping
3/10 mastery
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
Done what I needed to? Done what I needed to?!  Oh how those words boiled his blood. Whether it be through speech or action everyone always dismissed Orochi with such ease. And for Valour to do the same was nothing less of humiliating. He was sick and tired of this small boy waltzing over him time and time again. And see now how he orders him to leave with a snarl! Those bi colored eyes stared up with all the hatred in the world. 

No. This was the last time Orochi would bend to the juvenile's will. He would leave, but not on his say. His eyes glanced over Valour's still bleeding skull. It was the ticket to success. The dragon reared upwards and the boy's skulls collided with a satisfying crack!

The world rang and spun. Orochi could do nothing but scurry from underneath the now fallen Valour in a clumsy fashion. Everything soon came back into place. Orochi was able to regain his footing and gaze upon his stumbling foe.

Idiot, he hissed. There was no time to loose. Orochi stumbled off as fast as he could towards the mountain's peaks. As he did so a smile spread from cheek to cheek. He hadn't smiled in ages.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The headbutt was sudden and fierce and he whirled groaning and slipping off of Orochi and straight to the ground. He watched Orochi stumble off and the last thing he felt was hatred before he blacked out.

Hours later his face was caked in drying blood and he woke groggily and hazily stood wandering back toward the dens. He remembered what happened and began to head toward Serem's den.
3/10 mastery