Stone Circle you can keep your pity
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
All Welcome 
Weather: 21˚, foggy, high noon
Tags: @Valette, @Greyback, any Easthollow wolves
Notes: Alliance/Scout thread.

The young male's fatigued limbs were on the precipice of failing him, welcoming sleep. He had hesitantly found his way back to glade where his encounter with the white wolf had been enacted. When he had then sunk into repose, the tribulations of his horrid dreams plauged his mind periodically. As he uncurled his body in it's past sleeping attitude, he would vaguely remember the events of its happenings. 

He know walked the cold and seemingly bear earth, even with the sun at's highest station of the day, it's light could not warm his cold frame. The only two purposes that stopped him from falling into weakness was his nipping hunger and the alliance he was going to propose shortly. The young man had come across a place to groom his discount pelt, and began to lazily groom. His thoughts were troubled to say the very least. He wanted to return quickly to the wood with Ibis, but he also wanted to establish an alliance she wasn't looking for. Awol couldn't determine from her standpoint that she would be indebted with his behavior. 

He shook himself ruggedly and continued on with a dull trot, crushing the frosted undergrowth below his paws. His instinct was not extinct, and as he neared the border he made sure to investigate if there were any prey residing innthe underbrush. Though he highly doubted it, and he was precise. These woods had been deprived of their quarry and flittering animals, other than the wolves that took voluntary refuge in the barren place. 

The young man did not concern himself over finding a place to briefly reside as he then howled, piercing the air with his voice and thensome. He didn't bother tagging a message with this one, it was a measly signal. Awol maintained a dignified posture and cold, shrill glance to any newcomers. He coulnd't belive hed wanted this to be home once. He was desperate and fatigued, but now he had purpose.
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Hunger was gnawing at her but she tried to ignore it. She had seen some evidence of prey returning. It was exciting to her that they would soon have some prey. Their territory took some getting used to but she was relieved that the stones had stayed in their place. A howl came from the borders which made her change her direction towards the sound and to be borders. She was met with a young male. She approached him with a curious trot. It was clear that the female hadn't been well fed but there was an air of leadership to the female.

"Hello, how may I help you?," she asked the male. She wondered if it was a new recruit or not.
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"Hello, miss. I'm Awol, a friend of Ibis, if you know her. I came to share some news about a new pack she's creating," he said first. He sat down in the middle of his introduction, nonchalantly drawing his tail over his paws. The woman radiated authority and excellence, she appeared well kept and Awol assumed she was most likely sharp. His thoughts wavered on the idea of her possibly being the leader of the pack.

"I assume you are the alpha here? I would like to discuss this matter with them if not," he quickly added. He was in the mood to deal with any pack members at the moment. He already felt wrong for being here in the first place. The young male mentally shook himself in a dazed manner. Why were his feelings so out of place all of a sudden?
place holder
common & german 

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette gave the male a closer look as he spoke. The name ibis sounded familiar, she had been at their borders if she remembered correctly, frankly with all the hardship lately she had enough to deal with and really remember what had been said to Ibis but she knew that her being at the borders had been accepted and had been positive. The male continued, and in answer the female raised her brows. "Yes, I am the leader, the Matriarch of this family," she assured the male.

"Tell me more about the pack Ibis is starting then," she returned. She was curious where they were going to settle and if they would be a competition or not. Perhaps they could be allies, Easthollow had always been keen on allies. That reminded her, since the tremors were over, she should visit Lost Creek to see how they were doing.
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"We plan the settle in a forest not to far from here. There is a lake northeast from here, and there it is, under the guard of a mountain that's part of the ridge in the distance. We already have a sufficent amount of members, while our offical gathering is pending, we have established an alliance with Lost creek Hollow already. I hoped to aks if you would intrested in an alliance as well," the boy mused. The brief description of his home only made him more sick. Ignoring anything that would be said, the grey boy quickly jumped to his next question.

"If I may ask, do you know any large grey wolves in your stead? I'd like you to send a message for me if possible," he spoke with a warm and soft voice but his soul was grappling with ire and long resting malice. It may have been the nightmares or the exhausted journey, but he wanted to shove down that man's throat he survived without his high esteemed self and pack. He was not inclined to follow anyone's directions to go join Lost Creek Hollow or whatnot. This grudge was eternal, as stupid as it seemed.
place holder
common & german 

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette listened quietly to the male and what he had to say. So it was not for a joining then, but for an alliance. She slowly nodded as he spoke about Lost Creek being an ally as well. Well, they were an ally of theirs so for Valette that was enough to encourage her for an alliance. "We are open for an alliance. Especially since Lost Creek is a close ally of us as well," she pointed out to him. "Once our pack settles after the hardships and tremors perhaps my mate and I can come visit your new pack," she returned. She always liked to see how others managed their pack.

"Umm.. Well, my mate is grey coloring and large? Have you met him? His name is Greyback," she spoke to him. She would give a message to him of course. She would see him soon after this. "I could also call for him if you wish to tell him in person?"
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
sorry if this seems rushed! he's usually really quick to drop conversations because he's so eerie, etc. if you didn't agree to an alliance, PM me. also last post for him! ^^

Awol nodded when the matriarch had stated their alliance with the Hollow. He didn't know about the prospect of them visiting, but that would be up to Ibis. From her words, he assumed she had agreed, though her words complicated him. When the female had discussed the description of her mate, and his name, Awol's ears perked in interest. "Don't call him here. And thank you for agreeing to be an ally at our side. I give you my farewells, but you can tell this to him," the young man eloquently spoke, his soft voice minglging with the cold air. He turned away and set his sights on the wood galloping at his highest speed, ready to go home. Not before telling the lady this,
"That he can keep his empty pity."
place holder
common & german 

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette frowned at the words the other ended with before he left. It didn't sound like he was happy with her mate. She frowned deeper as she couldn't think anyone not liking Greyback. She wondered if the alliance would work if the other was not liking her mate. Valette shook her head and then turned away from the border. Perhaps when they had more time and they were both a bit healthier she would go an see their pack and talk to the leader instead of its ambassador.