Haunted Wood King Dick of F*ck Mountain
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
All Welcome 
, currently it is snowing and set during the night. Located in Haunted Woods, shadow grotto | ooc notes: i decided to play the vampire myself lmfao he's not joining NW but he'll be wandering around until he joins a different pack!

Life had been easy for the young Rache. In and out of Nightwalker territory, he had kept to himself and used the borders as protection from the outside world. He had gotten to know his "father" well over the past few months, and still, the man didn't accept the boy as his own, Abaddon quickly got over it and saw him less and less like his father, and instead of a donor to the woman who was his mother. 

A hunger brought him to venture out and seek out companionship. That same hunger that dug deep into his being, the desire for blood. The famine was great after the tremblings, and yet he managed to keep himself fed just enough to keep him satiated thanks to the pack - but blood was what he craved the most. Scraps of meat were bled dry over time within their caches and did nothing for the sin within.

Wandering the woods, he followed the scent of someone with lust burning in his eyes. 
New Threads: closed
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
*SNATCHES*

Things had seemed to pick up for him as of late. Vengeance acknowledged his existence again, Clay was his best friend and secretly the way the boy sought his protection warmed his heart. There was the competition of each other pup growing older and the fact that he had noticed Hela being more active again in the midst of things, something that drove him to follow suit, to always be a part of things himself. 

There was a new adult hanging around but every time Valour tried to find him, the guy was never around. This time he smelled the stranger on the breeze and was trying to pinpoint where it had come from. He altered course many times trying to figure out where the scent was coming from until a little too late, he realised it was from behind him. He whirled around and faced the ravenous gaze of the eerie looking wolf with wild eyes, snapping his jaws with a sharp growl as he slowly backed away "I'm not food!" he shouted at the man angrily his fur bristling as every nerve screamed he should run for the safety of the dens.
3/10 mastery
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Rping against a character you originally played xD

There! His eyes focused on the smaller male, one of the pups he knew that roamed the woods. None of which were blood relatives, none of which that he bothered much to deal with... until now. The boy was in his sighs, he wanted that sweet nectar from the boy more so than ever before. Straightening himself out, he approached with a side step, a smooth stride while he offered a charming smile. Eyes half-lidded as he began his platonic courtship with the boy. 

Of course you aren't. He bolstered the words with a sweetness to them. Sweet boy, so young and strong, you are indeed not some meek prey for me to feast upon. Like in a ballad he swayed around the boy, allowing his feet to lightly prance in a semi-circle around Valour in a slow, rhythmic pace. The two-toned eyes of the vampire seeking to make contact with the silver hues of the younger male. Does my father treat you well?

It was an art... he had to be slow, charming, like wooing a woman after meeting for the first time. One gained nothing from trying to rush and push someone else into anything, especially if it meant wrapping your fangs around their neck for a little drink. For now, he did his best to hide the hunger he felt and instead, masked his personal famine with a more lust-filled glance. The two were similar enough. 
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
His eyes were what first startled the boy, he stared into them a bit stricken by their oddness and then when he spoke the sweetness threw him back on guard. His paws clumsily brought him in a subconscious, clumsy dance of his own where he ducked and turned to keep an eye and guard on this stranger who Vengeance had let roam as he pleased. The words stroked at his ego and his ears perked for a moment he was listening to the predatory, strangely appealing wolf and then he asked if Vengeance treated him well and his suspicions soared. He sprang toward the man, jaws snapping shut on the air in warning before he slid backward again "Yes, very. I am the alpha pup" he stated boldly his tail rising a bit as he displayed his fangs "Who are you?" he asked making and holding eye contact. The predatory, savage look had faded and softened and he froze, confused as to why he had changed. All he had done was defend himself, had he scared the man off? "What's it too you?" he asked firmly, as a demand really in tone.
3/10 mastery
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: tones of violence and some icky words

The boy snapped and lept forward, snapping and growling while defending the Warlord so hurriedly. Abaddon simply turned his head sideway just enough to keep an eye on the boy with one eye, tucking his head back and away from the furious jaws to protect his beautiful pale face. A well-deserved title for a prince. he continued to stroke the boy's ego. Now they were closer, the boy had voluntarily come closer to the bloodthirsty monstrosity, close enough that Abaddon could almost picture those beautiful veins of his under that coat.

Oh how he wanted to rip them out and suck on the nectar.

No. He was not like his father. Abaddon was far more superior to the man than that. He would not kill out of hunger, not purposely at least... They were more useful alive than dead. Living blood bags all for him. My name is Abaddon, the bastard son of the Nightwalker's Warlord. The self-proclaimed prince of darkness, given life straight from the Warlord's cum. I'm just curious. This pack is too vicious for me, but it's safe, and it's lonely out there... 
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Hardcore GOT vibes *eyes emoji*

Valour pricked his ears at the title of prince. Suspiciously he watched the man like a hawk as he spoke, eyes narrowing as he proclaimed to be of Vengeance's bloodline. The information sank in and his tail lowered a bit, swaying as his brain went over the idea. "My name is Valour. Vengeance is my mentor. It isn't dangerous here...I've held my own against one the grown ups" he stated chest puffing out. He didn't state that neither of them had done much more than snap the air back and forth and circle one another but he HAD made her bleed. "So you use the land for safety and us for company?" he was inquisitive, his suspicion making him latch on to Abaddon's every word. If the man really was so sweet on him for a genuine enough reason then perhaps he would be worth trying to impress like the other adults. Not if he had suspicious motives which was why Valour questioned him so freely.
3/10 mastery
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
It was working, he could tell. Quickly the boy shifted from defensive to something much more appealing. Though a struggling prey made their blood pump faster, a willing one was far sweeter. Lacking that acidic taste of stress, of adrenaline that overpowered the soft sweetness of the blood he so craved. The blood he needed to survive - being a vampire and all. Such a curse to carry. A burden really.

Valour? A fitting name for one such as yourself. Brave in the face of danger. it seemed like stroking the boy's ego is what worked best for him, and so Abaddon continued. Did you?! He expressed a perfectly faked shooked expression, wide-eyed, ears up, even a little excited tail sway - he knew it all, how to fake it just perfectly. I could never, they are all so rough. More so that he would not, there was no need - unlike them, he didn't have a soft ego that needed bolstering with a simple title in a pack. He knew what power he held, who he was, how dangerous he could be. 

I do. With the famine, I'd be easy prey for cannibals - here at least, I'm an honorary member. Safer here than out there. You see, I'm sick and weak, I have a hard time defending myself. I need medicine from time to time, and it's hard to come by. Finally finished, he sighed. Allowing his body to drop onto the ground in a sit while his eyes shyly turned to the fog around them. 

Maybe.. if he played the sympathy card?
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The sweet talking could only go so far before Valour began to grow tired of it, frowning and dismissing it without a response though secretly it made him happy that someone was praising him. It did not appeal to him that this grown wolf was saying that he couldn't defend himself against the world outside and that the Nightwalkers were too much for him to handle. His brows furrowed and he stared at the pallid man with Disdain as he dropped to the ground while telling a sob story. "we're all hungry and if we don't get food we'll all be sick and I for one know for sure where I'd look for food" he spoke as if it wasnt a horrible thing to say, speaking of eating your own kind. Vengeance had taught him the value in many things that other people would probably recoil with revulsion at. "I think you'd taste pretty good" he stated with little emotion, wondering what kind of response he would get.
3/10 mastery
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Oh shoot, it looked like his tactic was getting old with this one. He supposed it was time for a change. Seemed like looking weak in need of help wouldn't work, maybe the opposite? He did defend Vengeance wholeheartedly after all just moments ago. You think so? With an upward tilt of the head, he looked down at the boy from a sideway eye, his tail exaggerated the act with a swish. His smile growing more confident, holding that pride that he always seemed to carry. 

I'll let you have a nibble if you let me do the same. He pushed slightly up against the ground, a low to the ground kind of creep as he tried to sneak in a little closer to the boy. Even if none of these tactics would work.. maybe.... maybe he could creep in just close enough and surprise him with a nip. Oh, how his mouth tingled with anticipation! 
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The change was instant, he noticed. Valour watched with confusion, a bit stunned as suddenly the confident charm was upped a ton and the weak, simpering Abaddon of moments ago was nearly gone. As Abaddon crept closer he raised his tail and stood his ground though his ears shifted back nervously. The question startled him, the offer to have a taste  given so freely. He knew of the habits of Vengeance and some of the others and he had felt real hunger, he saw nothing wrong with getting nutrition however possible. "You're serious?" he asked still thinking, sounding dubious. All the man wanted was to bite him or something? He'd been in many fights and gotten many wounds, he was sure he could handle it to satisfy his curiosity. He'd even suggest the other go first so he could learn how whatever was being offered was done. "If you are, then I accept. You can go first" he looked at the other, tensing and wary and for a second wondering if he should run. "Wait! Just...is it like getting hurt in a fight?" he asked in a soft, tense voice ashamed that he was frightened of the possibility of it hurting too much.
3/10 mastery
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
What do you think? Tucking his chin closer to his chest, he stared at the boy with a head-on vision. Eyes focussing only on the boy, burrowing into him, giving Valour his total attention. With an elegant gait, he approached further, smoothly, silently upon the earth like the specter he was. 

Tucking his chin was a method he tried to hide the smile he had after the boy offered Abaddon to go first. Lucky me, he thought. He wanted to go first after all. To see if he could drain just enough blood from the boy to make him too tired to reciprocate. That would be ideal after all. Abaddon wasn't the type to share, to let someone else have a taste of him - but if it meant he could feed, then so be it. Just no chunks, I like my muscles intact. He corrected before the boy could think he could just chew at some major muscles or ugly up his physique by ripping out large pieces of flesh. It has to heal.

As soon as he was close enough, his lips fell to a more neutral position, no longer smiling - to keep that excitement hidden of course. This couldn't come off as too fun after all. If you stay still, it shouldn't feel more than just a prick. He reassured softly. Still trying to keep eye contact with him tilting his head to one side to try and coax the boy into mimicking him, like an owl watching its prey. Or a snake charming a mouse.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
He tensed at the response as it slowly dawned on him that he was yet still, he was curious and wanted his end of the deal. He watched the approach and once again felt that weird pull, there was just something pretty about the man. He held still as the proximity closed and this eyes flew wide with horror at the mere suggestion of taking an entire chunk out of the man just to taste him. The best 
taste came from the bloodiest meat after all so all he wanted was that, a trickle of blood. To really taste a wolf was different somehow than the taste of another's blood during a fight. His brows furrowed suddenly as if trying to cover his vulnerability "of course not" he snapped though still held still looking upward to keep the eye contact as Abaddon came dangerously close. Abaddon was a lot more intimidating up close especially due to the situation, Valour was expected to bare his throat. He sucked in a breath and exhaled as he followed the man's eyes, his heartbeat quickening in his chest with a strange sort of excitement. Wasn't it a thrill to be trusting someone so intimately with his life?
3/10 mastery
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Bite! Bite! Bite!!

He had him. The young man knew he did the moment the boy didn't back away, even if he was a little defensive of the idea of taking a chunk out of the vampire in exchange - at least he didn't fight it, they were on a mutual agreement at least. The boy finally exposed that beautiful neck of his, twisting his head to one side and giving the vampire the space necessary for him to move in without struggling. 

Moving forward, he closed the distance between them. Those predatory eyes watching the boy carefully for any flinching or regret. Upon opening his jaws, strings of saliva unspooled from one fang to the other, the hunger would soon be satisfied and he couldn't wait a moment longer. Running his tongue along the neck of the boy, he wet the fur and allowed the cold to make the vein pop out even more... oh how he loved winter, it made everything so much easier to find. Letting his canines trace along the neck until that familiar lump could be felt, the soft bump, almost easily missed - but he was well-practiced. It was in his nature after all. 

And just like that, he nicked it. 

Swiftly, carefully with precision - unless the boy moved of course. 

The blood stained his lips immediately due to the nature of his coloration, and the satisfaction was immediate. Those sharp eyes softened as they rolled back into their sockets, soaking at this moment as he lapped up the syrup he oh so needed.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
He trembled against his own will, breath quickening at every second that past until his maw parted as he panted softly struggling to hold still and managing to do so except for a slight turn of his head to watch as best he could. A growl rumbled his throat as the man grew closer to his throat, his fear growing before the man licked at his throat and his ears flattened back a shiver running down his spine posture going submissive all at once as the man lunged. His eyes closed and he felt the sharp sting crying out and then going silent as he felt Abaddon begin to lick the blood. A rush went through him, the relief of being mainly unharmed sweet to an almost euphoric point. He let the man drink breathing slowly as he recovered from the intense fear his body swaying ever so slightly until he leaned against the man. "e...enough. my turn" he said words slurred as he pulled back stumbling as he sucked in a breath feeling the cool air against the slickness of his neck. He moved toward the man and paused looking to him "You're keeping your end of the deal right?" he asked calculatingly, learning enough from what happened to know he was curious about it but not enough to risk his life trying to get his reward. He eyed the man's neck, a faint memory of blood on a leaf running down slowly. "I'll collect one way or another" he said firmly and took another step forward, wary of the man in his current wobbly state.
3/10 mastery
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The boy called it. He had enough, but Abaddon did not. He tightened his grip just a little before reluctantly letting go, stepping back while running the pink muscle across his mug in order to savor every drop that may have collected along them. Hmmm. Twisting his head just enough to watch the boy with one glacial eye, staring with a frosty window while deciding on what to do next. 

Should he just follow along with his previous promise? At least he wouldn't need to fight this boy if he did want to get what he wanted by force - but... No. where was the fun in that? With a toothy grin he challenged the boy to follow through with his threat, hackles raised, he seemed all too pleased to defend himself and not give up any part of him willingly. He felt much stronger now after all now that the hunger had been satisfied.

Unlike the boy, he was not wobbly. His stance was firm, certain on his ground against this boy. It wasn't like they were packmates, after all, he had no ties to this place, to its people, in order to play nice with some whelp.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
All it took was the grin and Valour bristled, a tension building deep in his muscles as a deep rage coiled inside of his gut. He did not lunge like a mindless child instead he fixed ice cold silver eyes onto the odd, multi colored gaze of Abaddon's as his fur bristled along his spine. "No?" he repeated coldly, lips curling over his teeth which was the only warning to the lunge he made toward the white furred male. His jaws parted and he twisted his head keeping low to the ground as he tried to quickly wrap his jaws around the Male's leg to prevent him from moving anywhere. He wanted his taste, even if he had to shred the man's flesh to get it.
3/10 mastery
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Damn this child. Capable of recovering so well despite having bled as much as he did! The boy was faster on his paws than anticipated as he lunged forward, teeth reaching into his skin and drawing his own blood. If the boy was this desperate for his own taste, Abaddon would make him work for it! 

The wretched prince reached down as the boy dug into his leg, thankfully avoiding vital joints, and with a glittering set of pearly whites decided to rip into the boy's nape. Blood for blood after all. The explosion of crimson liquid that burst onto his tongue was different than the one he had tasted previously. The adrenaline that the boy felt was tainting his blood from a sweet syrup into a bitter tar. He hated it - but it was more of that life-giving liquid that he craved oh so much!

Rolling from the cavern from within, he couldn't help but run his tongue along the open wound as he lapped up even more blood even while biting down on the flesh (should Valour's player decide to obey the dice LOL). Waste not what not, as he always said. 
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Even though he hadn't gotten a good grip on Abaddon's leg, he had broken flesh and gotten a taste of the man as the blood was left just barely upon his tongue. It was almost a tease to the boy yet that taste in itself was a small victory for he had still succeeded in getting a taste.

That taste along with the feeling of Abaddon crinkly so hungrily at his neck made him go limp for a moment, salivating and licking his maw "I still got what I wanted. Now get off me, I feel sick" the words came out grumpily but slurred and slow, holding no real fight or snap to them though they were growled.
3/10 mastery