Broken Antler Fen mr. worldwide to infinity
3 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
aw, but preferably a coyote to start with owo

Where was she? María José had been travelling a suspiciously long amount of time and things only got worse. All she had wanted was a little adventure- but the cityscape and busy world of L.A. had faded long behind her. Yeah, this place was crazy feral. No thanks. 

She cast a longing glance in the direction behind her. It was too late to go home. A little vacation to Seattle would've been nice, but she had taken a wrong turn somewhere, and ended up in this dump. "Dios mío, María, ¿qué has hecho?" María sighed out loud to herself in frustration. She doubted she would even last long here- thinking of the stories of the beasts of the wild. And hunting- oh, how could she hunt anything large? She was used to hunting rats and eating from the In-N-Out dumpster whatever scraps she could find. Curling up in the snow, her eyes glistened with tears, thinking her death would be soon out here.
102 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
After surveying the surrounding land on the mountain, Draper had come back down to where he'd been before. It was a nice little place, and nothing else had caught his eye while he'd been up there. So back down he went, this time deciding he would try to form his little group here. They could always move if (or rather, when) somebody came along and tried to ruin his fun.

As he strolled through his new home, he caught the scent of another coyote. What luck! Not only that, but it had a feminine tinge to it, which was even more fortunate. With his tail wagging, Draper approached her with a smile, only for his face to fall when he noticed her expression. Oy, he greeted softly, You need anything, miss?
Bramblepoint

[Image: coyote.png]
player preferences
3 Posts
Ooc —
A voice shocked her out of her moping, and she was half-expecting some giant beast to greet her. Head whirled to see- a coyote. Oh, the joy that rushed through her! Just to have company out here lifted her heart. But then she realized what he had asked, and realized that he'd seen her moping. Under her fur cheeks flushed with embarrassment. 

"Ay, hermano, you didn't see nothin'. Jus a little homesick, thas all." She tells the boy, letting a gentle smile slip onto her face as she tries her hardest to suck those tears back in before they fall from her eyes. "You from around here?" She inquired, hoping to change the subject.
102 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Draper was skeptical of her answer, but he didn't linger on it or press her any further. It sounded as though she was not from here, considering her mention of homesickness. He could relate to that on some level, although his time away from the rest of his clan had been short, and his reasons for leaving were solid. Draper had left by choice, seeking new opportunities and hopefully to lessen the burden on the land back home.

Nay, he replied, Just got here a few days back. I intend to make this place my home. I'd be happy for some company, if that might ease your sorrows. The Featherwind put on an easy smile then, hoping this might put some cheer in her heart.
Bramblepoint

player preferences
3 Posts
Ooc —
The boy told her he was fresh out here too. "Ay, coo. We both foreign." She commented with a laugh. And then mentioned he was looking for a home... and company. María José raised an eyebrow and gave him once-over, looking him up and down. "Hermano, am I tripping, or you offerin' me a home? You comin' in clutch for me, homie?" She chuckled, all the while hoping it was the invitation she thought it to be. That would sure be helpful. Two coyotes wasn't exactly much against the wild- but it was better than one, that was for sure.
102 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Draper nodded with a grin. They were both new here, so why not face the world together! It would be a heckuva lot easier than trying to do it on his own. The more coyotes, the less chance they'd get eaten by some larger apex predator. You got it, sweetheart, he said. I'm settin' up camp here until somebody comes along and ruins the fun. Hopefully, that day would be a long time from now.

So, what do y'say? Draper gave her an expectant look, obviously hoping for a confirmation. Unfortunately, she didn't seem interested. Shrugging his shoulders, Draper let it go. You can stay here for now, but you gotta scram by tomorrow if you're not gonna help.
Bramblepoint

player preferences