Stone Circle Won’t stop till I get where you are
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Joining 
She had traveled far with the hopes that her family perhaps came here. Her paws were a bit scabbed from all the traveling she's done and the young wolf walked at a bit of a limp due to muscle aches. When she got to the borders her fathers and brother were nonexistent but she still had a little hope as she let out her little howl (which she still had to work on) for who she knew was leadership; she remembered Steph saying it was @Valette and @Greyback
Either one or both
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
A soft sound. Far off.

Greyback turned towards it, his ear straining to hear the small song from the border. Quickly, he heeded it with his own chorus in affirmation. Where the girl's was small, the man's was large and booming as always. It rung outwards, echoing in the dead land that was littered with white, and died on the silent wind.

It didn't take him long to get to the border after that, Greyback strode with purpose as he always did. His large limbs pushing away snow and leaving deep footprints in his wake. Thankfully the wind was light today and worked again him in his favor. It's soft breath blew at his back, cascading the scents of easthollow and himself down to the border where the newcomer would be. There was no doubt in his mind that she would smell him before he saw and smelt her.

He loomed over her like a mountain, his hulking frame the opposite of her own weak and frail one. She was young, far too young to be a yearling or older, and the man raised his face in question. Where were her parents? Why was she alone, and more importantly—who was she? His gaze raked over her as he did with everyone else that came upon his and Valette's company. She was cream, almost white, and nearly blended perfectly into the snow cept for the black band upon her back. It was hard for Greyback to see her clearly with his ageing eyesight.

"What brings you to Easthollow, young one?"

Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She sat there patiently and smelled the man who walked in the distance as he got closer she cowered only a bit and listened to what he asked. She looked up at him and sat. "I'm Minnow, my dads Sunny. We got separated a few months ago; and he said we had family here so I thought they'd be here." The young pup started off; the hope of them being here gleamed in her eyes. "Are they?" She asks.
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
I am SO sorry for the late reply!!! let me know if you want to close this, i wont mind, though id like to finish it!

He watched as the young girl cowered, her frame bending downward and bowing, and silently he stood as a selfish part within him appreciated the action. Greyback was a man that held himself in the light of a title, and like all before him in his family, he knew he was worth his salt and paid his dues when it came time. He was the Patriarch of The Hollow, and watching the new-comer show such intelligence did good on his image of her.

As she introduced herself he flicked his tail behind him, giving her a single nod and a hum. "Sunny..." he mused "I haven't heard that name in quite some time." Greyback tried to remember the events of what happened with the large man and his pack, though his memory ultimately failed him. "You are welcome to have a look around Easthollow for family, but mind your manners. I cannot promise you will find kin here."

Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The mountain of a wolf seemed to know who she was talking about and at first hope gleamed in her eyes but as soon as he said he hadn't heard that name in a while her frame slinked back to its original form and she sighed. "I have no where else to go sir. Would it be okay if I stayed?" She asked.
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback glanced her up and down after the question, taking in the sight of the frail dove. Her limbs like twigs, twin and whispy, her chest narrow and fluttering with every breath. She could hardly harm a fly... Most of the wolves in The Hollow were strong and tall, and if need be, could easily overpower the young girl. There was hardly a chance of her causing such trouble.

He paused to think about it while staring at her with a face of stone[/mdash]
"Yes. You may for now." He permitted. "But I will be assigning you with a task: Seek out Arlette. She is a small girl, white as snow with red eyes. Tell her that ive assigned her to show you around."