Haunted Wood familia es una mentira
21 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Private 
@Vanity

She was dragged and thrown into a hole her legs wouldn't move without splitting pain surging through her. Dirt flew into her eyes when she did so but she wanted to know where she was. That was until the dark witch appeared; she had did something and gave her something; she felt relaxed maybe a little bit too much and her vision was foggy as she looked to the sky and she saw the silhouette of her mother. "madre por que nos condenaste, por qué yo?" She knew her mother was dead but perhaps her spirit appeared.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
“Tu madre no esta aqui.”
Finally, there were words spoken is desperation. But what worried her was that this Captive was also another from the far south. Was the Morrigan closing in?

She lounged on the lip of the pit, knowing that Venny had done damage enough to keep her there. The ear was only the start. It looked like there was also damage to her leg. He certainly liked to play with his food. 

“¿Para quién estás aquí?”
Of course there’d be a reason, she just had to find what it was. And if this woman could be swept off guard, then so be it. 
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
21 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
It was a forgotten languayto her one she had thought she had left behind but to hear another speak it made her shake a bit out of fear for serem to be the one who spoke. "I..tried to kill someone." She decided to speak common hoping the other could speak it as well. "Who are you?"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She looked down at the creature, broken and forlorn. She didn't feel pity.
But she'd tried to kill someone, so perhaps she could be admitted to the ranks with the proper conditioning. But Vanity wanted to know who.
Certainly, before she gave up her name.

"Who did you try to kill?" She switched to the common tongue easily, wondering why there was such a change. Would it be so that someone else could listen? No, she was the only captive.
Vanity wasn't a captive, she was on time out. She felt almost fine, but wouldn't admit herself into pack workings just yet. Tomorrow probably. She licked her lips, thinking. 
21 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She was hesitant; she smelled heavily of this pack and perhaps it was a member. Would she die by this females hand? "My sister, Serem. I was misinformed with the information given by my brother in an attempts to get me killed in the process." He was really trying to kill them all; like it was her fault.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
"Interesting." She absently mused. 
Serem had a true enemy, Vanity...just wanted her out of the way really. 
Plots were already formulating in her mind.

She wondered why there was a brother who wanted them all dead and for what reason; and why he didn't just do it himself. Sending someone to do the killing never worked unless you were present.
She always ensured the killing was done.

"Perhaps you could help me one day," she grinned, wondering how she'd take the news. A smart rouge would keep their mouth shut about the information unless they had some ulterior motive. Whatever that could be.
21 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The woman quickly shook her head at the woman's request. She was already to die soon and that was inevitable; it was what she deserved. "I cannot. This mission was doomed from the start and I am to die eventually. I just wish to be forgiven before my demise. The allegations were unfounded and if I survive here I am to die reguardless. I failed."
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She failed. Of course she did, she was stuck in the pit. Broken. 
The woman sighed at the acceptance of the other. All she could think was pathetic. First rule of Queen, never let someone take your crown.

"Avoid the inevitable until it can no longer be evaded."
She stood, slipping into the pit like a rush of water. She walked to the woman, looking at the injury she'd sustained. A clean-cut to the leg, just to keep her inside the walls here. 
"You're useless to me in this condition anyway." Now it came apparent, even with Vanity's help, she didn't want to help. 
21 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The female came close to her and she looked down to her leg as well and stayed quiet as she looked on and if nothing else was said she'd rest.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Pitiful. But Vanity felt no pity, and she couldn't care if she was eaten or not then.
She lost the chance of escape and a valiant death, so Vanity wandered around a little before settling herself.
No point talking to prey.