Haunted Wood let me underneath your skin
38 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
it in interest that leaders her to the borders, where the scent of Vengeance and to the barely-discernable one of Abbadon line the borders. there are others besides, but it is only these two she's been searching for. she follows the scents for a quester mile before pausing, peering once into the territory and making an easy choice. reclining on her haunches, the woman settles for an air of feigned comfort (she is, truly, all too clear on what type of wolves dwell here) and tilts back her crown, issuing a call for an audience.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Her sister was in the bit mending and drugged along with a female from Blackfeather whom she would be meeting very soon. But for now she did her patrol, soon a howl broke out and she went to see who it was; it was a female and she approached her. "Yes?" She asked simple enough
”Common” "Spanish"
38 Posts
Ooc —
the woman who greets her is quite the opposite of who she expects; and yet his scent, and that of the woman he'd hunted, are clear on her pelt. "I want to speak to your leader." she offers, seeing no need to return formalities that had never been given in the first place. she does not know, of course, that the hunter is the leader here; but if he is not, she is sure to be impressed by whatever fierce enough wolf exists to take precedence over him.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The woman was straight to the point and she was grateful. The dark woman was never one for small talk with strangers and with a small dip of her head regarding what she said the female lifted it slightly to let out a howl for @Vengeance
”Common” "Spanish"
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Two calls. One of a stranger at the border, while the other was the familiar call of his Consort. She must have met the individual at the border and making sure he was on his way - which he was. As he approaches the two figures where the call had rung out - he realizes two things. One, the unfamiliar was a woman, and two, it was the same woman who had assisted in the hunt for Nakara not too long ago. Emerging from the mist, he grins as he sits next to Serem. 

This white woman was a curious one indeed. 

Look who it is. Turning a side glance over to Serem, he spoke to her quickly before focussing back on the unnamed stranger. This woman helped in the capture of the detainee. The explanation was quick, and the details were not necessary. What mattered is that he had caught the attention of someone else, a possible new member, or an employer who wanted to hire them for business - should she have heard about them of course. Neither he could be certain of. 

Do I owe you a favour for your assitance?
38 Posts
Ooc —
her gaze slides easily to the man as he slips out from the mist, gaze tracing him a moment before settling on his features. his brief explanation is met with silence, though it is his mention of a favour that piques her interest. she considers a moment, having hardly expected that from the brute, yet taking it in stride. "yes. your consideration." she will not pass by a favour when offered, but she's hardly stupid enough to try to exploit it. "I am not foolish enough to weather the winter alone. I wish to join your ranks." 
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
He wasn't one to offer favors to anyone, and so, when she spoke of what she wanted, he couldn't do anything other than smile. How interesting indeed. How could one seek out the pack owned by one who had done what she had witnessed? Only those who are equally as twisted as he would search for such a beast, assist in it and request a rank among them. 

Even after you witness my actions, you seek to follow? he dawdled on, letting Serem fall to the wayside of his attention even as she stood there. They were not lovers, he did not seek her comfort as equally as he would not give her his. They were together only to create. And so, he paid her no mind for now as he pondered this newer face. If you believe this is the place for you, then step forward into the mist. and become a Nightwalker among them.