Northstar Vale peak envy
31 Posts
Ooc — Sharp
All Welcome 
I think I done jacked my timeline up a bit. This should be backdated but I don't want to go so far back that Courtfall doesn't exist. So I'm just going to pretend it makes sense...don't mind me...  @Andraste but others may join, as well.

Now these were mountains. 

Grimsley had followed the advice - or ranting, if one preferred - of the curly woman and her toy and checked the mountains beyond. They had said a pack was forming and though Grim wasn't entire sure if he was interested, he still felt the pull of curiosity. He was not disappointed. The frost and snow glittered as he stood on the edge of the bowl, a mist clinging faintly to the rocks around him.

He was in love but it was not a mistress he could ever hold. His place, he knew, lay elsewhere. Still, he was not yet keen to leave. In high spirits, cold air filling his lungs, the broad-shoulder young male threw his head back and called an undemanding and melodic greeting into the air.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Along the rocky slopes did Aiolos wander. So very often did he lay rest at the edges of the Vale along the bottom of their lands at the foot of the mountains for any whom may have slipped into their territory through crack, gorge or cavern. This time however, he practiced his mountain-climbing. He was not accustom to it either. Being born around swamp land and only to move onto an island, the mountains were not at all his foray. Long limbs carried him carefully, precisely. 

When he heard the greeting of a newcomer over the rocky slopes, duty pulled at him. As a guardian as all he knew, the call demanded his attention and he followed. At least this time a loner had the decency to howl instead of traipsing right in. Welcome, Wanderer. He greeted, fiery eyes overlooking the oddly patterned wolf.
moonglow daddy