The Bracken Woods do you hear the lovely song?
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
All Welcome 
A small but glistening world unfolded, but it was far too unfamiliar for the nostaglic feeling to flow within. Though she knew of the faint path to get to the familiarized area for Aerasha, but it has been many moons, since her presence had begone from the place, that she felt no rush to return to the warm stones and wolves of hollow. That is if she had the desire to, however. Her paws crunched against the untouched snow, as earthly sky eyes glanced at other prints from the various, and many wolves who laid upon the lands. Teekon Wilds, always active.

The lands she wisped herself to was not, and it felt empty. She had no reason to do, to leave without a word, but it was her, always without an excuse to do what the Princess feels on a whim. Her creamy cloudness had de-fluffed from the overgrown weight had gained many, many days and moons ago, but Aerasha had always failed to achieve a lithe and slim look, always achieving that slight thickness from her pelt, and her gluttonous self from over-eating. Quaint, she was, and felt her form was adorble, per her usual thoughts.

"Oh my,~" her soft and playful voice rang out in the quiet land, "i'm back.~"
[Image: 5df50311c5b389af25e22caf808989af.png]
37 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
oh, whose was that gentle voice that rang out across the woods? 

jaylen had been searching for food when he'd heard it. his paws worked smartly, digging here and there and pulling aside plants and overgrowth to find what hidden treasure may lie beneath. what berries he found, he did not bother to store. he popped them into his mouth. it was slim pickings, but he wasn't really bothered. jaylen was just grateful for whatever he could get. 

anyway, that lovely voice called to him! young and sweet and pleasant and warm in the cold wintery world. he followed it, to find a pretty girl colored in all sorts of cream and caramel, to whom he came from behind. she was a wolf- and he only hoped he would not scare the little thing away. you're back~ he hums in the same playful tone, smiling for when she turns to see him. would that toothy grin spook her? don't be scared!! he exclaims suddenly. how many times had he only wanted a friend, to end up frightening the little animals away?
this character may be prone to hugging strangers.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away

"Ohhhh myyyy.~"  She truly wasn't surprised of him appearing, but more of the fact one was around! She did not expect to see another grizzly again, despite how more common they are around the areas. Majority of the time Aerasha, was 'lucky' enough to unfortunately avoid them since her last encounter. It's a shame, she thought for so long. Though, she could feel the slightest throbbing on her side, right where a healed wound claims half of her frontside. It's been some time since she had met another, though this one spoke! Of friendly words at that! The last left a rather unfriendly reminder.. Nontheless, the Princess still urns to see them again.

"Ohhhhhhhh, you're sooo biggg and flufffyyyyy.~" She wanted to touch him, quite badly. Reminded her of quite a few wolves, now that she thought of it.. Ah, how fun it would be if she brought him to Easthollow! That'd be a blast, now wouldn't it?

37 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
how lucky, to happen upon a wolf who neither turned tail nor issued violence! she greeted him so naturally. the girl's words are like music, light and joyful and unafraid. she comments on his size and general texture and he laughs, a deep chuckle that comes from his belly, shaking his body (like a bowl full of jelly). "i am! but you seem fluffy too," he comments thoughtfully, as his eyes pan over her now- her unique eyes, her intriguing scar. 

"so you don't mind meeting me? i'm jaylen" he offers, grinning yet surprised. almost reaches out a bearpaw to shake, before recalling that wolves can't shake paws in the same way bears can. "and what might your name be, llittle lady?" he inquires sweetly.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Ohhh, youu'reee right... Maybeeee," she mused, "baby bear?" Ah if only t'was true! She would love to embrace their large coat, and handy paws that can reach heights she could not imagine. Plus hibernating? Oh the joy she would take, and the full advantage of trying to surpase it even within spring-time! Though the closest wolfish bears she could find, was the little brown bear and big gray one in Easthollow, alongside their little cubs. The closest she could find- for she could not match how bearish they were! Just barely, could her coat match!

"Oh i'mmmm, familiar with beaaaarrrs,~" not in the most well-mannered way, but familiar in a sense, "I looveeeee themmm, you're soooo cuuute.~" Maybe a bear-fanatic, for they were absolutely adorable! Ah, especially his name! Aerasha was in a heavenly mood as her demenour simply matched spring-time despite winter falling harsh upon them in recent months. It wouldn't stop her warm aura from pouring out into a flowery sensational persona.

"I'mmm, Aerasha.~" The Princess cheerily replied.
37 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
yes, her personality really was just like warmth in the cold! baby bear, she thinks, and he laughs again. and familiar with bears? how intrigued he is. has she met others here? had a whole club of bear friends like himself?

and then, she compliments him! "oh thank you! you're cute too! so little and pretty," he muses. she wasn't just some plain grey wolf- no, she was warm and light with sparkling eyes that juxtaposed her fur. and how interesting was the way she spoke- at first he had thought it only a tad playful, but it seems all of her speech was like that. musical and drawn out. how lovely upon round brown ears...

finally she introduces herself as aerasha- an interesting name. "nice to meet you aerasha," he hums, "do you live around here? i haven't been here long," he tells the girl.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
Aerasha really had desires, a desire that surely can be fulfilled today, for the little lady, ever so slightly, kept creeping closer and closer as the conversation continued. So close, she thought, couldn't afford to miss this chance. Her body plunged toward him, and if successfully, would happily land somewhere on his large body, like a cat snuggling against each other happily to display friendliness and love. She wanted to touch the holy land!

The Princess, during her lunge of desire, replied to the bear, "I diiiidddd, now i'm a wanderer. Dunno if they're still aroouunnddd.~"
37 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
suddenly the girl was flying through the air towards jaylen! was it another wolf turned to violence towards bears? he braced himself for the feel of fangs- but was met with something entirely more pleasing. a cuddle into his soft fur. he laughed heartily, "aww," and wrapped a pair of paws around her like a hug. 

and then aerasha told him that she was a wanderer too- just like him. "oh, we're both wandering then," he smiles at her. momentarily he wonders if she's sad without a home- but he is fine with it, enjoys it really, the freedom- and he figures she feels the same.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
Blissful fur and warm paws- a true heaven for the Princess. If only her first bear experience was as lovely as this! Though sadly the previous grizzly, was not friendly, and only caused a gruesome accident on her shoulder, a constant reminder of a wish she couldn't achieve that day. Though Aerasha's dream came true! A more friendly one, Jaylen, gave her a splendid hug that did not result in horrendous wound like before, she was a happy one, "Aaaah, lovely, lovely.~" She hummed.

"Ooohhhh, do bearrsss, have Pacckss?" She inquired, curious on the whole structure they live by. She knew cats at times, preferred Clans then Packs, but bears were on another totem pole she had no awareness over, "Oorrrr, life of wanderers?~"
37 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
aerasha seemed happy to cling to jaylen's soft fur now. and of course he didn't mind. she asked him a question about the lifestyle of bears, and so he spoke up "no, we don't have packs. we pretty much always wander by ourselves. actually, it gets a bit lonely sometimes but most days i appreciate the freedom provided by this life." he finishes thoughtfully. 

eyes turn back towards the girl, and he spends a moment in thought before more curiosity rises to the surface of his mind, prompting him to more questions. "i know wolves usually have packs. soo, why aren't you with yours? did you get seperated?" he wonders with a tilt of his head.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Awwww,~" with her little-bitty wolf paws, she pawed at the bear in the attempt to 'pet' him for his lonely tale. Though she felt the same, at times it does get lonely, but she also appreciated the freedom it gave. Stuck in one Pack gave her the ending of becoming a Miscreant, for her freedom within was too much for them to bare, and she understood, kinda, it's just she didn't really care, in the end.

"Oohhhh, i've beeen in a fewwww. First one was banishmentttt by my lovelyyy brother, seconddd one, hmmm," the first she somewhat just slide by, like it didn't really matter, "I forgotttt.~" Aerasha admitted, not totally remembering why she had left Easthollow in the first place. One day she simply, got up and walked away, and continued, and continued even more, till' she was far away, and it took moons to even wander back to the wilds. What a silly girl
37 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
the girl pet him as she spoke, and a smile hung on his face at her sweetness. as if in response, while one arm remained lazily draped around her, the other lifted to pet her head between the ears. and then she shocks him with a fact that she drops quite casually. banished?! "woah, hold up there aerasha. banished? why would someone banish a sweet kid like you?" he wonders, disbelief evident in his tone. brow furrowed at the thought of it. if he was hypothetically a wolf making a pack... aerasha would be his first choice. what could the girl have done to get kicked out?
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
Pure bliss, if Aerasha was a cat and not a wolf, she would be having a resounding purr. Anyone would've perhaps thought it was such an odd scene, to find a bear stroking her, but she wholeheartedly enjoyed the grooming, and let it be to the friendly Jaylen. Nothing could disrupt the pleasantly.

"Ohhhh, rivarlyyyy, y'know?" She nonchalantly replied, "my brotherrrr, didn't want meee in his lil' Kingdommmm.~" Though not his own idea, she remembered, but those advisors wanted to ensure is reign.
37 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
she seemed happy in his arms, and that toothy smile stayed plastered to his face. she talks of rivalry, then, and his brows raise with surprise. not that she didn't seem like a threat, but, well... she didn't seem like a threat. would a wolf feel that she was rival enough to remove from their kingdom? what a surprise. "oh, i wouldn't have expected that! how could anyone even make an enemy of you?" he hums with equal confusion and compliment.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
A question often stated those with royal blood, for anyone with it in their veins laid claim to the throne. She was no different, "Becauuseeee, i'm the best.~" Though within Aerasha's pink and flowery world she was simply the Princess thrown aside for she was no longer apart of her brothers game, but it was okay, she joined a different one. One which laid a path to meet a bear! Joyous occasions. A snuggle with a big boy was the best, wasn't it?