Emberwood Pushit
12 Posts
Ooc — Kansas
Joining 
Thoughts of the caves barely escaped her even as the familiar scent of her new home grew stronger. In perhaps one of her stupidest moments the auburn woman had decided to wander off and explore Blackfoot forest, thereupon finding herself consumed by a cave system for days. It was a maze of rock and moss that she would not soon forget, the small soring within sustaining her thirst in her state of confusion and utter hopelessness.

It was, at least physically, behind her. Yet Pihu did not look forward to the explanation she would need to provide her both new and former leader as well as @Bhediya. Her shoulders slumped in weakness and embarassment, her ears plastered to her skull, as she approached the borders. Weary eyes blinked a few times before she tilted her pale maw skyward and sang for them. 

The stupidity in itself was enough to turn her away, after all who would want such a thoughtless wolf amongst their ranks? But it took all of her strength to come back and ask forgiveness, and it was all for Bhediya.
English × Hindi
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
bhediya recognized the call immediately; pihu, ready to return home. the scout rushed toward the border, stopping a few feet away. where did you go? she asked. her absence, especially in light of recent events, left bhe overcome with worry. while happy to be reunited, she expected an explanation.

there is a murderer on the loose. i thought that you might have been hurt. she frowned at her sister, emotion threatening to break her stoic mask.

12 Posts
Ooc — Kansas
In moments the dark shape of the woman who shared the curled fur upon their hides appeared. Whilst Bhediyu retained composure, at the first words which escaped her lips, where did you go?,  Pihu's periwinkle eyes shimmered with tears. She ran towards her sister and and embraced her, tears now freely trailing down her rosy cheeks.

I am so sorry, Bheshe implored into the womans soft tufts of wavy fur, then bscking away, sniffing and regaining her compusure. no murderer, at least not for me. I-I... I got lost. she began, then her jaw snapped closed, trying to steel her voice from the threat of stammering emotion. I went to Blackfoot Forest and found a cave... It was a maze, Bhediyu. I couldnt find my way out.

She took a deep breath and plopped her hindquarters upon the snow, tail tip wagging with sheer happiness that she had returned and that her sister stood before her. i am so sorry.
English × Hindi
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
editing this to close.

bhediya backed away from pihu's touch. there were too many questions left yet unanswered for complete forgiveness. with kukulkan, it had been different; he was a subordinate, but this was her sister. she listened to pihu's complaints and stared beneath a furrowed brow.

i'm glad you're home, she sighed, but i still don't understand. bhediya started walking into the heart of the territory, assuming pihu would follow. why were you even in the forest?

she stopped walking then, turning over her shoulder with tears brimming at her eyes. go back home, pihu, she barked, back to fathi. it's better that we stay apart. bhediya went to her den to mull over what'd just happened.