The Bracken Woods thorn castle
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
All Welcome 
What a prickly place, she thought. A thorny entrance, and the one entering the sleeping beauties rose castle seemed so out of place with her eatrthy and creamy tones. The sun was high, but an overcast of clouds held it from shinning through, only leaving a bleak day. The woods seemed almost nice at first glance, but walking in she could understand why not many would settle in the area, for it's thorns and tangly trees, not to mention the undeniable cold she had felt from enterning. While a seemingly barrier stopped the icy winds from penetrating too much, the shiver down her spine was still felt.

But Aerasha does love the cold.

A hum and a skip in her step, she was wandering the area, trying to carefully- aw drat. There goes a thorn in her paw. She could feel the unknown object get in the way of each step, as Aerasha lifted her paw to inspect not one, but a few thorns implanted in her soft little toebeans, "Aww.~"
[Image: 5df50311c5b389af25e22caf808989af.png]
21 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Her paws carried her back a little more North. Into some woods, actually. The cold and bleak weather suited her well- it wasn't like she had to "deal" with it, it was just what she was used to. Actually, she thought, Alaska was colder than this. This felt kind of nice, really. But would she be able to bear the heat of summer down here? That she wondered. Well, she didn't want to bother to think about burning heat hitting her heavy coat. She would focus on her primary task instead: recruiting. 

Since meeting Kiwi, she had agreed to help her form the claim of Nova Peak in exchange for a place to stay and (hopefully) a good rank in the pack. Therefore, she would spend the next few weeks meeting plenty of people. And she would have to learn to be persuasive, fast. Tuya wasn't sure if she had the social skills for recruitment but she would give it a try. 

It did not take long for her to come across amother wolf. At the cry of aww, Enkhtuya's ears perked and she carried herself to the nearby sound. A soft and pretty girl, with a seemingly out-of-place scar on her arm. Well, at the sight of the scar, Tuya thought she might be the kind of strong wolf Kiwi sought after. Then she noticed the thorns in her paw, the cause of her cry. That didn't change her mind- thorns hurt like a bitch! Small perhaps, but even a tough wolf would be pained to have one stuck in their paw, right? She trotted over, silvery eyes gazing down at the soft pawpad. "Stranger, let me help you. I can pull it out," She offers the girl. Perhaps then, the girl would be indebted to her, and Tuya could ask her to join Nova Peak, and- 

things might not go as easilly as she plans. 
mongolian/common
hey u should totally join SKAIRIPA!!!!
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
A white wolf, came into the white world. Though in the eyes of a blue and brown, the other seemed heavenly with a golden hue that just barely, was able to make out against the constrasting pitch white snow, "Ohhhhh, are you myyyy, angel?~" She humored as the other appeared like a godsent, coming in a time of need. Aerasha was indeed thankful though, for it was a pain to keep walking with them in. The pain was not a thought, for none to come, but the annoyance of walking and the toughness to remove them as they stuck deep within her paws.

Paw stretched out without hesitance, "Ohhhh pleaassseeee,~" she asked with a smile, as the Princess enjoyed the reminder of help, much like her maiden pack had served her.
21 Posts
Ooc —
Away
The girl's speech was strange- exaggerated, drawn-out and musical. Why did she talk like that? And she called Tuya an angel? The northerner's brows furrowed slightly at those words. She didn't know how to feel- flattered, maybe? As she felt her cheeks flush slightly at the comment. "I am no angel," she laughed slightly. 

The girl offered up her pawpad to the princess, and she came closer. She inspects the thorns for just a moment, and then: "This may hurt," she breathes, before pushing her jaws towards the paw. And ever so-carefully, pulling one, two, three, and a couple more thorns out. Each one she gathered between her fangs before turning to spit it out behind her. Finally she laps at the paw, hoping to soothe what pain still continued. Silvery eyes move from the paw up towards the girl. She finishes lapping and steps back abit awkwardly. "Better now?" comes her quiet and accented voice.
mongolian/common
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Oohhhh, are you suuuure?" Aerasha reconfirmed to the lady as the lovely gal inspected her injured paw, who was definitely an angel. She warned the creamy woman of the possibility of pain, but there was no flinch, or pull-away. It was nothing, a simple removal of items from her paw. She watched and blinked with her bicolor eyes while watching the stranger carefully care for her paw, and politely remove to give a good licking of re-assurance, "Oohhhh, you're so kiiiind.~" She commented.

"Thankk youuuuu missss." There was no annoyance within her soft pads anymore, and was thankful she could place it back on the cold snow without a constant buldge in the way, "I'mmm Aerasha. Niiice to meet youuuu.~"
21 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"I'm sure," She says to the girl with a slight smirk. There was something about her playfulness and youthful behavior that was so refreshing. How long had it been since she'd met someone like this? Not since Tokhura'ut, that was for sure. Even there, most wolves had been the hardened samurai of the North. There was little room for wonder in the land of cold blizzards and harsh weather. But here this girl gave off a glow of childlike sweetness, and somehow it lightened Tuya's heart just to be around her. 

"Maybe I'll be an angel someday," she sighs, "That is- if I free myself from the desires of the world," The last part uttered quietly as if for herself. The girl then comments on her kindness, to which Tuya says nothing. It was her duty to help, not something she needed to be thanked for. 

Now the girl introduces herself as Aerasha. "Nice to meet you too, Aerasha. I'm Enkhtuya. But if it is easier, you may call me Tuya." A pause, in which she considered if she should get right to her point- shall she introduce Skairipa? She decided there was no especial reason to hesitate- "I'm from Skairipa. We're a forming pack at Nova Peak." And then, to see if she was an avaliable candidate- "Where are you from?" She inquires sweetly.
mongolian/common
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Oohhhhh, maybe you'll be the angeelll to my helll.~" Aerasha chuckled toward the heavenly wolf as she teased the other, "but theerees soo much cooool stuff here.~" There was a lot to do, and could be done within this life that she didn't want to pass over just yet, there's already been a few times the reaper dug it's claws into her, but the creamy gal thankfully came out 'fine,' in a way. If she went to hell, how could she play with the bears and wolves?

"En... Kh.. Tunaa?" Her failed pronouncation of the ignorance of such a name gave her a hard start. Head tilted to one side, and the other, only to keep repeating the name and always coming back to, 'Tuna.' Though the girl gave the name Tuya, she simply enamoured by the other like, "okaaaay tunnnaaa." Perhaps this is why she is going to hell.

"Skaa.. Rip, aaaah?" So many wolves tend to give the Princess hard names, they say it first, but she could rarely duplicate it back. Though of that name, she had not heard of it. New packs seem to form while she was away, one being of Skairipa, and perhaps even more she would find on the way. "Ooohhhh, I was from... Somewhereeeee," to allude her birth-pack, "and theeennn Eastholloooww," the more famous one, "nooowww just about."
21 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Tuya laughs again with a shake of her head at the woman's joke about angels and hell. "You don't seem very hellish," she comments on her quirky, yet fun personality. No, this girl seemed sweet so far- there was nothing devilish about her. 

Then Enkhtuya cringes slightly at the girl's mispronunciation of her given name. Oh well- she couldn't expect these foreign people to pronounce her name correctly. Though the fact that girl struggled even to pronounce Tuya- that was a tad shocking. Still, she tried not to be bothered by it. She was sure that it would not be long till she encountered people here with strange and difficult names. She would try her best not to make unfair or hypocritical judgements. 

The name Easthollow rings no bells for Tuya- as she is a newcomer to these lands- but the words now just about have her ears perked and eyes widened. "Oh, so..." She hums thoughtfully, "You don't really have a home right now? Do you want one?" She offers, eager as ever for her answer.
mongolian/common
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Riiiight?~" The ever-so selfish Princess agreed on how absolutely delicious she was. So soft like a cloud, she thought of herself. Even the imperfections of a hideous scar seemed to suit so well, so in-place. Everything suited so nicely, to her ears to the name, all like a character made-to-be.  So proud she was, of being so sweet.

"Oohhhh, nooo, but i'd looooove to have one again.~" Oho, was it what the devilish one thought it was? Was this a perhaps, an invitation? Her thoughts were to head back toward the Hollows, but of course, Aerasha would never pass an opportunity for something new, something exciting! Her ears inclined up, clearly willing to hear more on what Tuya had to offer.
21 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Aerasha tells her she'd love to have a home again. Silvery eyes light up brighter as her tail wags slowly from side to side. Was she really about to make a successful recruitment? Tuya hadn't imagined recruiting being this easy, but here she was, just on the edge of being able to snatch up this pretty (pretty strange) girl for Skairipa. 

And now the girl's ears perked as if eager to hear more. "Well, I think we'd love to have you. We're led by a girl called Kiwi- brown fur, green eyes. And as I said, we're at Nova Peak," this time she pauses to point her muzzle in the direction of the mountain. "I hope you'll accept my invitation, Aerasha." She hums sweetly and smoothly. Boy, they needed it. They didn't exactly have a plethora of members right now. 

mongolian/common
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
wrap up and re-thread to nova peak?

"That's sooooo cuuuute." Whoever goes by Kiwi must be adorable, and surely it'll be a sugary sweet pack if someone of that name leads it. Not to mention the heavenly beauty- who is oh so nice, and offered a very nice invitation, "if you'll have meeee.~" Location mattered little to the Princess, as long as it wasn't some sort of desert, anywhere mattered. She had grown a liking to the more snow-region of the Wild, especially due to how cold it was. The heat was.. Very difficult for Aerasha. She didn't want to think much on it.

"Ohhhh, lead the way pleasseee.~" Definitely wanted to see her new pack! Oh Gosh what an oppurtunity she didn't expect, and won't let it go to waste. What fun awaits for her? The devilish candy girl couldn't wait.
21 Posts
Ooc —
Away
alright sweet! :D

The girl, lucky for Tuya, seemed eager as ever. Maybe it was that crazy ppersonality of hers- but whatever it was, the princess was just happy she had successfully recruited someone. Maybe she wasn't the steely warrior that Kiwi wanted, but hey, she was nice, right? 

Then the girl asks her to lead the way. "Oh, Aerasha, you have no idea how happy that response makes me. You can follow me!" She chirps eagerly, accented voice full of joy as pale eyes twinkled. With a wag of her tail, after giving the girl a moment to respond she would set off in the direction of Nova Peak at a light jog, hoping to reach their destination sooner rather than later. 
mongolian/common