Haunted Wood This girl clearly has a disturbed brain. I'd love to remove it
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Private 
@Hela! Directly after this thread. We can roll if you'd like, I'm not picky on the style.

The pair stepped into a clearing not far from the border. Eventually, he stopped and glanced at his apprentice. Alright, show me what you've learned, Was all he said. A heartbeat later, Black Hat lunged for her, immediately testing her reaction time and how she worked under pressure. The side of her neck was his teeth's target, and a hold there would not easily be shaken.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
lions & men
412 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Warrior
the lunge was expected, as was the initial reach for her throat; it was how most fights began. she'd practiced the scenario not long ago with Vengeance, and so was swift in her reaction. slipping low, and to the side; changing momentum in one smooth motion as she sought to grab his muzzle with her own jaws. should her maneuver be successful, she'd attempt to wrench his head to the side, throwing her weight against his neck in an attempt to bowl him over, or in the least unbalance him.
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Her quick reaction time and fluid grace pleased him. Narrow jaws closed around his snout and jerked his head aside, throwing him off-kilter, but Black Hat retained his footing. Seeing as his head was already hanging low, he tried to pull against her grip to grab one of her forelegs. If able, he'd lift his head with the limb in his jaws and shove with his frame to knock her over instead.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
lions & men
412 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Warrior
they struggle a moment, and then he tries to bowl her over in turn. she is realizing fully the value of momentum, and how to redirect it, and so the girl thrusts her weight in the direction he intended her to go, hoping to the sudden increase in acceleration and her own grip will send him down as well. they would be at a disadvantage, but she'd rather have them both be than her alone.
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Assuming she released his snout from the fall.

She fell faster than anticipated, making him suspect it was intentional on her part. With how firmly they were latched onto each other, Black Hat went down with her. He instinctively released her leg and scrambled to gather his feet under him. They were both disadvantaged now, but he sought to keep her down with his forepaws and grab the column of her neck.
♚ JOIN CORONA
lions & men
412 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Warrior
black hat struggled to force her down, and she did not move to escape immediately. quickly, she moved to gather her limbs beneath her, remaining low as she did so. when she felt her mentor's jaws move to clamp down on the column of her neck, she moved. she surged upward and against him, whipping her head around to snap at his shoulder, neck, or whatever remained close enough to grab in an attempt to force him up and off her.
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Hela was able to get her feet under her, enabling her to spring up and snap onto his own neck. An electric sting followed, but he was more than familiar with the sensation. Drowning oneself in the intolerable, paradoxically, turned it tolerable. And for some beasts like Black Hat, the razor-thin line between pain and pleasure blurred until the two were nigh indistinguishable.

He did not retreat, did not yield. Bearing firmly down on his apprentice, he stubbornly leaned down to secure his own bite on her throat.
♚ JOIN CORONA
lions & men
412 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Warrior
neither retreated, nor did they yield. her grip remained sure, even as his own jaws clamped down on the thickening ruff around her throat. a stalemate, then. each had the other's throat in their jaws, and even as her mind ran through ways to break it, the seconds ticked by. 

she chuffed, simple signal to signal the end, here, and stepped back should he so allow. grin etched into her muzzle, auds pressed forward as she regarded her mentor. "I'm getting better." a moment more of short conversation, and then the two part ways, the girl heading for the innermost territories.