Sleepy Fox Hollow From outside of time
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
Says what -- was Elfie for real?

Stag blinked slowly; if he were human he would be tenting the bridge of his nose while his nostrils flared. "Simon Says is a game," The boy explained, quickly adjusting back the exasperation in his voice.  "It's more fun with more people.. the goal is to do whatever you're told as fast as possible --" Kind of like truth or dare, he wanted to say - but then paused, because if Elfie said 'who is Truth, who is Dare?' Stag might lose it. "Fun stuff only though - like... Simon says... stick your tongue out!"  Stag's last word was lisped as he stuck out his tongue wildly, grinning at Elfie. "Or.. Simon says... Twitch your ears!!" His ears started to twitch back and forth like small sonic-towers having seizures. "Get it? Your turn."
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
Last one from me. Wrapping up all Elfie threads!

"Uh..." Elfie listened to Stag's explanation and felt overwhelmed by the wealth of information. There were simply too much details to keep track on and his hard drive was used up to the upmost capacity. "Uh... I think I am very tired," he said slowly, looking apologetically at the fellow packmate and hoping that he would not mind. 

"We could play it some other time?" he suggested, not realizing that this was probably the last time in his early youth that he truly played with someone.
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
@Elfie i really enjoyed this thread, i will miss him <3 <3

Stag had let his frustration get the better of him, and he saw in his friends' eyes that a new tiredness had overcome him. Feeling miserable for his role in that, Stag's ears fell and he nudged Elfie affectionately. His friend had just sustained some bodily damage, after all. "Sorry, Elfie. I shouldn't have been cross." His eyes grew wide and somber as he sought Elfie's gaze. "Let's go home, we can play later."

Feeling very Nurse-Nightingale, Stag fluttered worriedly around Elfie as they made for home.
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.