Moonspear she was a lost and found item
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
Joining 
It's been a few moons, since Desdemona last came to the wilds.. Her first hardships here led to the disbandment of one of her fondest packs, Morningside, and only to be left alone within the maplewoods. She couldn't deny feeling bitter against those who left, despite @Sunny at some point, visiting her. Though he too left for another Pack, whomst that pack as well faded away. Re-occurance of disbandment and moving was a constant theme within these wilds- and unstability she could no longer withheld. The bastard was tired, she wanted a place to form her roots. To make her own legacy, unlike her bastard Pack, and the dwindling Morningside. Ugly memories, warm memories- she needed new ones. New loyalties.

Her loyalty was deep, her will was strong, but.. There was no home there. A tale within a book, she had to leave behind, and with bitterness and regretfullness, she left Teekon Wilds, and ventured forth. Though destiny took another hold, and somehow she found herelf back to the familiar wilds- however she was unaware it was the same area, for she entered a different point. Originally from Snowforest Taiga within Pheonix Maplewoods, she was now in the Great Bear Wilderness, and found recent scents of a strong Pack.

They were high above the mountains, a formiable location she thought. Desdemona set her small but strong dark paws forward as she climbed her way up- just enough, to reach their borders. Strung musks of them were around, a Pack she instantly knew did not do well to outsiders. The darken fae admired that, for she too believed to not be leniant on the borders, and respected that of them. She did not stray too deep.

With a deep breathe, and a foot back, she called forth any who would hear her, but most importantly, their Alpha's.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra heard the call, and had been near enough to meet it swiftly; her own howl came in immediate rejoinder, and others of the Spear added their voice to the medley in protective claim and pride alike. The Ostrega had been patrolling nearby, though still had a short ways to go before she met the wolf she had perceived to be stranger. In time, though, the Queen did arrive; she picked her way expertly toward the newcomer, not needing to look where she tread all the while. There was something familiar about the other, but such could be said of many black phase wolves she had come across. The distinguishing ears were noteworthy enough to cause Hydra to think she had seen this wolf before, though it was their scent that caused Hydra to recognize that this was no mere stranger. 

Some time ago, she had met this she-wolf; Hydra remembered now, and her reception of the other was warmer for it, if it could be called warm at all. Her indifferent mien shifted into one of recognition. This woman had helped her sister some time ago; any who helped her twins was not a wolf she would forget, just as she would not forget any who wronged them. This wolf, too, she knew to be loyal; even when it was clear her pack did not look able to survive, she remained. Hydra admired that quality, if only because she selfishly desired such a thing from her own subordinates. To be so loyal to her, and to the Spear in turn! 

The woman smelled nothing, though, of that place they had first met or the others that had been among them... she smelled only of the wilds, now. Desdemona, she recalled easily enough; names, normally, were not so easy to draw to the fore as a scent... but again, Hydra would ever remember those who had done her mirror images a kindness. Hydra herself did not expect to be remembered entirely; she was a humble (enough) woman, despite her ambitions and accomplishments. It has been some time. You may not remember me as I remember you; you once helped my sister, Alya, she reminded, in case the other had any lapse in their own memory. You stand near the borders of Moonspear; I am now its Queen. Hydra Ostrega, she reintroduced in a low drawl, eyes appraising the other as her ears pricked forward. As the other had called, Hydra granted the other an audience, interest in the reason the other was here apparent even despite her stoicism.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
Jaden eyes watched like a wary cat, her nose twitching at every scent, and long bat-like ears moving at every noise, as she would draw in the oddly familiar smells that drew about. Desdemona couldn't think of what seemed so, familiar about the air, but surely not the area. Never visiting these mountains, it gave her a slight unsettling feeling how she could not know, nor' identify why. Though heart could not settle down, for not only the summoning of an Alpha but this feeling of familiarity.

A wisp of black decended from the mountain, seemingly so accustomed with the terrian she came down with a grace. Each step she gave was one of ease as the other grew closer, and the scents grew even stronger of familiarity. A pitch-black pelt with starry night eyes- but she knew those weren't the only pair of eyes, for there was four more that tended to follow the Cerberus. She remembered her, and the faint memories of the crusade entering the woods, following along the search for their dear sister, the Princess Alya.

"Hydra," she remembered the name of this strong woman, it wasn't easy to forget someone of such pride, who held such a powerful demeanour,"It indeed has been some time." The dark woman felt more relaxed, knowing a more familiar face, but she also felt a tad bit of surprise crossing with the mix. She never would've thought to cross paths with them, nor' her since leaving the wilds. Desdemona understood, that somehow made her way back.. Destiny was funny enough, where she unknowingly requested the audience of a familiar face, who became the Alpha of the Pack she called forth. One of the Princess's, became the Queen, "Congratulations," the bastard bowed with head down and paws kneels in respect, to the crowned reign.

"To the newly Queen," Desdemona started without getting up from her kneeling position, "I came forth to ask an unworthy request," and so she sets forth- in the hope to join Moonspear.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It seemed the other shared her recognition; this pleased the proud woman a great deal. Oh, yes, she could be humble—but to be remembered meant much to Hydra, who had not forgotten the jade-eyed Desdemona herself. She could not help but feel fortunate for the woman arriving without the scent of where she had once run upon her—what a terrible loss, for those that had once had her loyalty. A shame for them. Perhaps fortune might smile upon Hydra further; perhaps Desdemona had come to pledge herself to Moonspear, now. 

Life was truly an amusing thing; for all of its downward dips and dizzying spirals, when things went favorably they did so in astounding ways. As the other bowed, Hydra's reception of the bat-earred she-wolf became all the more positive; Desdemona did herself plenty of favors in stroking the matriarch's ego, unwitting though it was. Hydra stood a little prouder for it, and her teeth, for once, were not revealed upon the border to cause any harm. 

Perhaps it was the arrival of Spring that had Hydra feel so pleased by this all; she was no believer in things like destiny, or fate (not entirely, anyway)... and yet! 

Unworthy? She pressed, wondering what she might mean by it; Desdemona, to Hydra, by all accounts was a worthy woman. Loyal, strong, and she aided her own; she could only imagine what the she-wolf might ask of her, but highly doubted Desdemona could ask anything of her that Hydra would deem that way (her own preference for the sable she-wolf colouring her perspective, naturally).
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
What she had assumed would become the truth, as Desdemona was forward to what she wished to ask, and did not desire to play mind-games or the word-play some would give, "I desire a place amongst your ranks," straight to the point she was, as she raised her narrow head and looked to the Queen directly in darken eyes. She felt her heart was on fire, as a jaden gaze set back toward the ground. She once said these words long ago, to a friendly company of maple-wolves, but they were no longer here. She could not forget their kindness, and what was taught. Especially, the courage that was given since leaving that place, a courage to look at the others eye with a determination. However the woman also learned, a loyalty was not always given back. This was the second time, and would not become a third. Only to one, Sunny, whomst she will be graceful toward, but he is only one wolf.

She desires company of more. A place to show herself, and to rise to become something, something other than a bastard!

The spider-like wolf desired more then simple company of one, but a band of many. A band of protection, of harmony and a place to rise! A place to mark her history, and become no more then just a dirty bastard in the eyes of others. She wanted more, a greedy desire of worthiness to outshine, and to serve. For if she were to give, they will give back. Loyalty is a two-way road, and she will only give to those who give back. A comfort, of a home.

Moonspear, would you give a bastard a chance, to set her loyalties to one land?

the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra listened to the other, and as she suspected the question was not at all an unworthy one; not in Hydra's eyes. Though Hydra wanted none to bear bastards here for what it meant for those children and their difficult life ahead [with their neglectful parents to blame], she did not begrudge the existence of them in general... with the exception of those born from unfaithful behavior that threatened the wellbeing of her family, naturally. That was simply unforgivable. As Desdemona's eyes passed over her own, they were just as quick to shift in respect; pleased by this, Hydra determined the other was earnest in her request. 

We are different from Morningside, she forewarned, we look out for our own first, and our allies with them; food has become terribly scarce, and our resources are for each other. The pack, that is, she clarified. I would accept your loyalty; I have seen that you are a woman of your word. So long as you can hunt, and are willing to defend, you would be welcome here. As to the latter, Hydra could teach her; she need only be willing.

There was a place for growth within Moonspear, and even beyond. She sought to build an empire, after all; she imagined Desdemona, should she be as worthy as Hydra imagined, might be able to help in this endeavor... More, perhaps, than Desdemona might even think. It was her loyalty in mind that brought this thought to the fore, then, and Hydra awaited Desdemona's own thoughts on the matter.
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
She knew they were different, but that didn't mean the difference was a terrible act. Morningside took a place within her heart, her memories, and took a shape of her own personality, they were dear to her, but they were also dear within the past. Kind wolves, maybe too kind, a big weakness as they took in many despite the hardships they faced of others walking in and out, but if they did not lend out a paw, she wouldn't have met Alya, and in return, the Cerberus. It was a full circle, to the moon and back, it came together to the very place the two dark wolves stood, "I understand," Desdemona said with an unhestitant resolve.

"I am all and yet none, and within your hold if needed." The same she had felt about them before they all had left, she would use her legs to hunt, and fangs to defend. She would serve and protect, a guard to them all, a place to mark her roots and become one of their own. A true desire, she knew the place to be would be within.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Happy to hear the other understood, it seemed they had both decided; Desdemona was willing, and Hydra, accepting. Welcome, then, Hydra drawled, voice warming some. What a fortunate day! All that she had desired had come to pass, here; for that, she was more than thrilled... though as ever, it was not revealed; Hydra remained ever poised and stoic throughout, and stepped aside to permit Desdemona entry. 

Come; I will show you to the rendezvous, perhaps the children will be there. You may rest if you wish, she invited, tail swaying behind her as the matriarch gestured to her side. Desdemona was of Moonspear, now; her bastard roots meant nothing here, only her future actions and decisions made. Hydra looked forward to bearing witness to the others growth upon the mountain. 

short post to wrap up and get ye titled <3 YAAAAAS
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
While calm-faced, her spirit felt high as she rose upwards on command. New steps would come forward, as a new chapter would begin within Desdemona's life, past the barstardly arc, and the maplewoods, but a new beginning within the starry mountains, and the dark wolves of the spires. Adrenaline, and excitment for her welcoming that she dare not show within a stoney-look, but behind a little wag came to be.. Unnoticed by herself.

"Thank you, Queen Hydra." The spidery lady would follow her fellow darken wolf up to the mountains, to the place she would call a home.