Sun Mote Copse Something happens and I'm head over heels
162 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"pretty?" he teased after niamh had finished her firm conclusion to their meet. "they would be. you've found me out," asmodeus purred, rising to do the bidding of the firegold woman. it would be no fun if she called her pack to rip him apart, not after such an intriguing time in her company.

a glimmer of a smirk upon his lips as he stood tall beneath her talk of bastards, of the proper choice. "in just a short while, you will be all ready to make a couple of bad decisions, niamh," the reptile pointed out, scenting the air for emphasis before a true grin came to life.

"i'll be back through then."

with that, the serpent uncoiled, turning to glide into a trot that carried him directly away from the golden woman and her propriety.
asmodeus is rated r
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
So she was right. This guy was roving the wilds looking for women that might carry his seed without having to invest any of his time and energy into raising them. She felt the urge to roll her eyes, but she didn't want to take her eyes off him at any instant. For one reason, it was because he disgusted her, and she wanted to make sure he didn't do anything funny...But he was also ridiculously attractive, and hardly worth being ignored, anyway. 

He made a soft threat, and Niamh- not haughty, but bothered and turned on at the same time by the idea of haing him return to visit her in her weakest moments, simply scowled at him as he turned and left. She'd have to warn the others to be on the lookout for this fellow- especially when she came into heat. This male wasn't mate-worthy, he was the sort who would breed but then not hang around to be a father. Feeling frustrated in several ways, Niamh gave her coat a thorough shake, and headed back toward the borders, hissing a quiet "Skuh-heeeeeeeze-bag" Under her breath. 

Takes one to know one, though.