Hoshor Plains there be thy' low
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
All Welcome 
It had been a few days since she had come down from the Spires, to which Tobias had been met upon the mountain. He had introduced her to Kaistleoki, and she became a member after a quick meeting with Ira, the now Consort. She has not gotten the chance to meet the previous one, Evergreen, but there would always be another day to see him. Perhaps a day when he was feeling more light, for despite his size, Soleil did not catch his pelt around the plains- yet.

She was curious upon the wolves, and there more unique ranks. It was interesting, she thought, as it was different from the usual system she had grown custom too. Nontheless, the lavender beauty would adapt, and she would adapt to the newer wolves whomst she never met. Now, where any around? It'd be a splendid day if she were to meet another KO wolf.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She had just returned from another sweep of a section of the borders, upset by the fact that she had still found no sign of Castor. But instead of dwelling on it, she tried to find some way to distract herself. She knew it would do no one any good to let her negative thoughts bring her down more than she already had. So when she saw a new packmate wandering around the plains, she seized the opportunity to get to know her.

Speedy approached her, a warm smile spreading across her face. Hi, I'm Speedy, she started. She had seen the woman at the pack meeting as well as around the territory but she wouldn't assume she knew who she was. How are you? Are you settling in okay? The healer knew it could be overwhelming in a new pack, and she wondered if the newcomer maybe needed someone to talk to. Or maybe she just wanted some company. Either way, Speedy was grateful for the distraction.
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
"Hello, I am Soleil Kinaiver." She was quick to return a warm greeting, and smiled brightly at her packmate. She had not many, besides two, and only glanced to those at the meeting. Though socialable she urned for a conversation, and to thank the skies, someone came through. A smaller brown wolf, but seemed kind within her lavender eyes as she asked a question.

"I am doing quite well, everyone is very kind here." Though albiet, perhaps a bit empty, she would not deny how trusting and warm Kaistleoki seemed to her. It wasn't too overwhelming, but more exciting to see everything. The wolves, the lands, the border- a new home.

"How are you faring?" She had to ask back, a common courtesy.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She smiled again. It's nice to meet you Soleil, she returned. She was glad to hear that everyone had been kind to her, although she wasn't at all surprised. Yes, everyone here is very nice. She sat down in front of her new packmate. I am Kaistleoki's physician, so don't hesitate to call for me if you ever need a healer, she offered. It was important that new packmates knew who the healers were. 

She sighed a little at Soleil's question. I'm as okay as I can be right now, she said softly. She didn't want to burden the nice woman with her problems right then, though. But I think things will get better eventually. She paused to smile and then continued. What about you? Are you a hunter or a scout? Or perhaps a healer like myself?
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
A healer! It was good to keep in mind, for the days she would be needed. Though thankfully, Soleil has never been harmed enough to need such, besides maybe a scratch from a few trips. Though thankful to know, that Kaistleoki had one. Took a bit of stress of her shoulders, for she knew not everyone was skilled at the task of herbs. Speedy must be a very smart one, she thought while nodding cheerily.

"Are you okay?" Soleil didn't hestitate to ask, catching upon her sigh. She didn't mind being an ear to listen to, and preferred to be someone to listen. She might not have the amazing skills of comfort, but always thought a vent could help someone soothe anothers soul, "I can listen," she was here.

"Oh, and uhm," that's a good question, "i'm not sure to be honest." An awkward smile- for that was a good question. What would she be good at? More of a jack-of-all-trades, then having a speciality.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Her question and subsequent offer to listen pulled a sad smile from the healer. If there roles were reversed, Speedy would have done the exact same thing. So she couldn't help but appreciate the offer. That's very sweet of you, thank you. She paused some and then continued. My son is missing, she said, her face twisting with sadness. I've tried looking for him, but I haven't found any sign of him no matter where I've searched. She released a soft sigh, her delicate shoulders rising and falling with the movement of her chest. I am constantly worried, and nothing I do distracts my mind. How could it? Her son could be in danger, and she wouldn't be there to help.

Hmm, well, what interests you? she asked. That's a good place to start. You have to enjoy your trade; it should call to you. That was how she felt about healing and helping others through their emotional issues. She knew she could never do anything else.
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
She, who was without siblings nor' children could never understand how hard it must be for Speedy to lose a son- but worse, she didn't know where he was. For her, she knew her parents had long been deceased, and not out and about, the sanctuary of knowing what had happened, and not wondering what could happen, "you'll find him," she didn't say 'hope,' for Soleil believed the wolf would find her son, "I believe it."

"Oh uhm,"
she supposed, situations such as this were one, "I enjoy talking to others." The wolf couldn't say she was much of a hunter, and far less of a fighter, but she did enjoy the thoughts of helping others. Herbs confused Soleil, and their various of uses, but she found it hard to get it wrong with words.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy smiled warmly at the other woman. Thank you. She tried to remain hopeful, she really did; it was just harder the longer Castor was missing. 

I like to talk to people too, help them with their problems, the healer stated. Maybe you would enjoy being a counselor and helping heal emotional damage. Speedy was a healer of not only the body but also the mind, or so she had been working towards it. Her physical healing abilities were in higher demand, and so that skill earned more of her attention, but emotional injuries were no less important or debilitating. I've been working towards that too. Maybe we could help each other? She smiled. You've certainly helped me feel a little better; I think you would make a good counselor. The pack could use more healers of all kinds. There was never a shortage of physical or emotional trauma around here, unfortunately.
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
The comfort of people was well within Soleil's domain, she didn't enjoy the solitude some wolves had, and preferred the loudy nature others may have. Being beside even one gave her a comfort, she did not do good alone, despite always being alone. Perhaps her whole past was the reason to seek out the love of others- and she especially depended on feeling happier with another.

"Counselor," she repeated, "I would like to try for that, with you." The lady didn't know much of her own abilities, finding herself of a behind-the-scenes sort of gal, but she still desired to seek some sort of talent, something she didn't know. The love of speaking perhaps would gain attention that she would like, and the help she wishes to give, "you helped me as well, thank you so much." She smiled brightly, at the mutual helping hands.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Alright, Speedy answered with a grin. Then we'll work together. She always enjoyed doing her work with company. To her thanks, the healer smiled again. Of course. You have helped take my mind of things today, so it's the least I can do. 

I was going to go check the caches, she said next. Do you want to help me? She'd like to spend more time with Soleil and she could use the help. She would, of course, complete the job on her own as well, but help was always better. 

Wrap up?
This thread gives speedy 5 counselor threads, so if you're interested in soleil being speedy's apprentice, let me know!!
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
id like that!! she needs help

Soleil liked Speedy, a lovely woman who had a caring heart. She nodded to the healer, and smiled brightly to her, "of course." The company of someone as her, she'd happily like to come, even if her help wasn't needed. She'd be happy to help out just to enjoy another conversation.