Stone Circle The Walker
Private 
@Kaito sorry I'm running low on starter prompts rn lol

The woodland boy was more than happy to make his rounds through the plains. His parents had been overworking themselves, that much was evident from the pack hunt, but in the end, they were still successful. He was so happy to be able to help, no longer yelled at for venturing too close to the borders and strong enough to help take down a bison. Maybe he would be able to repay their efforts soon with prey returning...did that mean spring was soon? Valette told him that the trees would get new leaves and the meadow new flowers, but everything was still so cold and white.
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
do justly, love mercy, walk humbly with thy God
75 Posts
Ooc —
You're gold, thanks for starting! <3 Do you want to foreward date this to after the exile, or keep it set before?

Kaito had decided to spend time alone today. Arlette's friendship still surprised him, and the time she wished to spend with him both delighted and unsettled him. Nothing about her set him off, of course. She was sweet, and kind, and reminded him of those friendships he had left upon leaving his family in the East. Not a day went by where he didn't thank the One for letting him stumble (quite literally) into her quiet life here. But every day, his prayers were equally troubled by the one factor that left him unsettled: namely, her father.

He had spent his morning of solitude in prayerful thought, coming to no conclusions or solutions in particular, except that he needed to do what he could to honour Greyback, in whatever ways that meant right now, and as much as he felt that flickering temptation to retaliate. That would get neither him nor his friendship with Arlette anywhere he wanted to be.

His wanderings carried him to the borders, where Kaito let his thoughts subside at the sight of a tall figure cutting through the snow ahead. West, he reckoned, from piecing together Arlette's description of her brother and the appearance of the boy before him now. He had yet to make acquaintance with Arlette's younger siblings, and he took the opportunity with a clip toward the boy. "Hey man, what's up? It's West, right?" he said with a smile. Though by no means small, Kaito felt dwarfed by most of the other males here. He hoped Greyback's sons were more welcoming to him than their father had been. He could do with a few more friends here.
Classes started back up whoops we can forward date to keep it a bit more current!

The woodland boy's thoughts were cut short at the sound of someone pacing near, soon followed by his name. West's ears perked and swiveled to meet the sound before his head could and with a quick glance down he saw a male. He didn't exactly look familiar, but he smelled of Easthollow. Many wolves had joined lately so chances were he just hadn't run into him yet. Ah— Yeah that's me...who are you?

Perhaps he should have been more polite, his dad would have certainly given him an earful about proper introductions and manners. Sorry— I, uh, mean yes. I am West Tyree, who do I have the pleasure of making acquaintance with? Was that even right? That sounded like something Greyback would say. He never was good at all the formality stuff, in all honesty, it was kinda boring to him. So much talk just to say one thing when you could get to the point so much faster.
do justly, love mercy, walk humbly with thy God
75 Posts
Ooc —
@West Tyree here we finally go again haha Thanks for the patience!

He opened his mouth to offer a reply, but before he could get a word in, West spoke up again with much the same information, only... mmm, stiffer? Proper? Much more practiced, and reserved? Interesting, nonetheless, and a quick smile flashed over the medic's face as he searched for what to make of this.

"Ah, West Tyree," Kaito started up, "Um... yes, uh, I suppose the pleasure is... well, both of ours?" He had never been much for formalities either, having been raised as more of a casual compatriot than a stiff-lipped countryman. "Kaito Kalderon, if you wanna go formal, but otherwise," a smile broke his face, and he offered an easy laugh, "just call me Kaito, it's what I've always been to everyone else."
no problem haha same to you

It relieved him that Kaito didn't seem to be one for strict formalities. West had been raised to speak properly but it never really bode well with him. Maybe it was because his dad was older and both he and Kaito were pretty young? Either way, at least now he didn't have to worry about how well structured his sentences were. Kaito it is then A chuckle settled easily with the woodland boy as Kaito let out a laugh himself. Sorry, my dad can be pretty formal. I haven't really had to introduce myself much yet. No one really leaves and we don't get newcomers too often. Then again Kaito had joined a while back...didn't Arlette find him? Speaking of— What brought you here?