Swiftcurrent Creek Everybody's favorite time
178 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
All Welcome 

Dauntless continued to wait for news about Easy. He figured he would go back to where Bhediya, or Khoe, or whatever her name was, lived and check in after another few days. For now, he just pitter-pattered around the creek, looking for something to ease the boredom that he felt being here. He spent a lot of time thinking about what his next move would be once he finally reconnected with Easy. Would he stay here with her? Just for a little while? Find some other adventure to run off to?

He had enjoyed mentoring Lavendar's kids so much, that he did have half a mind to start figuring out how to build a family of his own. That, of course, required another willing party. Dauntless knew about the birds and the bees and how all that worked. It took two to tango! He knew that he wanted somebody stable, somebody loving, somebody who would be a good parent.

The Morningside wolf mulled these things over as he picked at the rabbit he'd caught earlier. It wasn't much, but it would get him through another day.
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
-7C°, currently it is partly cloudy and set during the day. Located in Rising Sun Valley, swift current creek | ooc notes: this will be set before her treck out to duck lake to find howl! for the sake of me.

Slowly but surely she would venture back into the wilderness, she had to, she would rot behind the borders of Uaine and be of no good use to anyone than to feed the plants as fertilizer. She couldn't let fear control every aspect of her life, even if it did seem like a good idea to save her own skin however... she was no fighter after all despite her best attempts at self-defense. It just didn't come naturally to her it seemed. 

So she did what she was good at - slinking in the snow piles to try and blend in. Like a white ninja in the middle of winter, keeping low and slow while careful of those who may be lurking. She was doing a dang good job at it too, she hasn't been caught by anyone! Well, not that anyone was near to catch her... but she would try regardless. But it was the smell of blood that caught her senses first, peeking her head out from the mound of snow and in its direction.

Food!

Someone had caught something!

Forgetting all of her sleuthing and sneaking around, she bounded forward to the other male, completely forgetting her fears for a moment (like the airhead she is) and with a wag of her tail and a wishful look in her cerulean eyes, she looked up at him. You caught something? Her butt couldn't stop wiggling at the thought of food returning. may I please know where you found it?
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

178 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
A pretty little thing approached him (rather boldly, in fact), and Dauntless placed a protective paw on his meal. Even with that, he kept a friendly face and relaxed posture where he lay on the ground. He just knew that food could cause fights, and he would certainly fight for what he had caught if she attempted to take it from him. Thankfully, that didn't seem to be the case, even though she immediately asked him where he had found it.

I sure did! he replied, It wasn't too far from here. Sniffing the air, he attempted to glean any information he could about her. She smelled a lot like that Bhediya woman he had met on the borders of the nearby pack. That wasn't too surprising, considering he was lingering nearby. That put him at ease a bit more, so Dauntless tore off a rear leg of the rabbit and tossed it to her.

My name's Dauntless Morningside. My sister, Easy, I think she lives in your pack. A wolf I met there said Easy would be coming back from visiting family in a few days. Perhaps this gal could clarify that for him.
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Cerulean eyes glittered as the man confirmed her guess - there was food nearby, somewhere, all she had to do was follow her nose and maybe eventually get lucky enough to stumble on wherever they were hiding at. It wasn't too far from where they were standing either! Pure excitement rose in her chest, following down her spine and eliciting a wiggle in her tail.  Maybe later she could ask him in which direction was "not far from here" to narrow down her options.

Hello Dauntless! My name is Reiko Izuka, a witch of Uaine Gorsedd. I know of Easy, but we haven't gotten acquainted just yet. Perhaps when the woman gets back the memory would spark something in Reiko's mind, it was the same woman who had helped her with the fallen man over the summer. She didn't know it yet, but there was another familiar face within the pack. Will you be waiting around for her to return? The answer was mostly clear, but should anyone ask her, at least she would have more certainty to her tone when answering.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

178 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
She introduced herself as Reiko. A pretty name, he thought. She said the pack's name (had Bhediya said it, too?) and explained that she was at least somewhat aware of Easy. That was nice. He was eager to reunite with his sister, and hopefully that would happen soon. I do plan to! he said. How do you... pronounce the name of your pack again? It's a real tongue-twister. It would be nice to have a better grasp on it when he saw Easy for the first time. Maybe she'd even be a little bit proud of him.

Daunty remembered that he was sorta-kinda looking for a baby momma, and he wondered if he should try and court this one. No, no, it was too soon to decide. He wanted to get to know ladies before he made any rash decisions.

The two chatted for a bit, just pleasant conversation, and then Dauntless went on his way, and Reiko on hers.