Nova Peak oh the joy
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
Joining 
@Enkhtuya and perhaps @Kiwi

So she followed the wolf, being successfully recruited. Aerasha was a whimiscal wolf, she didn't know what the pack was about, or like, nor' did she care. It was an oppurtunity for excitment, that came to be. An adventure to follow back to Easthollow became no more, but rather a turn of events was to become a packmate to a different one. Oh how fun, she thought.

"Soooo, is this the plaaaace?~"
[Image: 5df50311c5b389af25e22caf808989af.png]
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
The best part about the mountain was the ease at which you could see things coming.  Kiwi enjoyed her lookout's post, a ridge nearing the top yet low enough to see, and was there when they arrived.  She recognized Enkhtuya but not the woman with her.

Already, a recruit!  She smiled and congratulated herself on an asset well obtained.  Obviously Enkhtuya was a solid investment, one that should pay off even more in the coming months.  She'd enjoy a place in her circle for sure if this wolf proved valuable... but Kiwi would judge that.

As high on her own esteem as always, Kiwi sauntered her way down the mountain to greet them.  She would intercept and wait for her third to introduce them.  Second was still taken... at least for now.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
21 Posts
Ooc —
Away
The girl had followed her as she made her way to Nova Peak. Tuya nodded at the girl's question as they reach the territory, and it is then that she noticed Kiwi nearby. The leader made her way down the mountain, and all the while the princess wagged her tail lazily from side to side in greeting. Then, Enkhtuya, in ways of Tokhura'ut tradition, bowed to greet her for a moment or two. Something she had been used to being on the receiving end of.

She rose up again, and silvery eyes flickered towards the warm girl beside her. "This girl is called Aerasha. She's agreed to Skairipa." Came the curt introduction. She would allow Aerasha to further introduce herself if she wished- whatever stories she had were not hers to tell. And Tuya would hesitate to admit it, but she barely knew anything about the girl or her qualifications.
mongolian/common
hey u should totally join SKAIRIPA!!!!
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Hiiiii," and so she greeted sweetly, not following along the bow from the other, "I'mmmm, Aerashaaaa.~" Despite already being intoduced, she felt it would be appropriate to say it herself, with the sweetest devilish smile she could produce to the other. They were indeed cute, just like the name Tuna had said; Kiwi. Though dark brown like the setting sunset, and a stunning green like an ocean of grass, a cutie indeed.

"Yessss," the cloud lady agreed, "I'm heereeee, to joiiinnn."
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Enkhtuya bowed as she arrived and immediately Kiwi's esteem rose for her monumentally.  As much as she might decry otherwise, the young aspiring queen was not complex.  Flattery and honest respect were two roads by which one could win her easily, and it seemed her new ambassador had figured this out.

Kiwi nodded approvingly and gave her an appreciative smile, but she was skeptical when she looked at Aerasha.  The girl did not look like much.  She was not hearty and, as she spoke, Kiwi's ears turned back.

Are you mocking me? she asked, and her voice took on an edge.  My name is Kiwi, and Skairipa is to be my claim.  She was shorter than most, but she lifted her head as she said this, and showed her teeth in a small scowl.  If she was mocking, and did not defer, Kiwi had no issues proving why she should hold this position.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
21 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Things quickly went downhill, even despite Kiwi's smile at Enkhtuya. Aerasha didn't follow her bow, which was probably fine considering the culture of the Wilds. But her strange, drawn-out language which Tuya had already gotten used to, must have hit Kiwi's ears the wrong way.

The woman lashed out at the other, believing she was being mocked. Tuya's ears flattened against her head hearing the ice in her voice. She hoped dearly that Aerasha behaved correctly- her own reputation as a recruiter might depend on it. Seeing it as not in her turn to speak, she remained silent, letting Aerasha defend herself as she could. 
mongolian/common
hey u should totally join SKAIRIPA!!!!
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
She paid no heed to the others hositility, keeping her demenour of sunshine and flowers, while smiling pleasingly at the wolf named Kiwi, "Whaaaaat," Aerasha tilted her head in an innocent fashion, "noooooo," oh dear, "I wassss, introducing myself?~" She really did not know what had been done wrong, as the Princess only gave a short of her name.

Perhaps it was because she didn't bow, but shrugged it off within her thoughts and didn't dwell on that too much. The formalities were far too stiffling for the creamy lady.
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Was she serious?  Kiwi's glance spoke volumes of her opinion when she looked at Enkhtuya, but she wasn't upset with the recruiter.  She'd brought an interesting find, one that Kiwi wasn't sure she liked, but she had little choice.  They had few prospects, and despite her horrid speaking manner, perhaps she had something worth offering.

Gritting her teeth to gain a moment's patience, Kiwi decided to start over.  Well, Aerasha.  What skills do you have to offer if you join?  She'd need to prove them, Kiwi decided, and the task would be more difficult than another's might be.  Kiwi had no problem playing favorites.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
sorry for the wait!

"Hmmmm," she was so serious, Aerasha always meant her words. Unfortunate for anybody who had her, it was once Easthollow, maybe it was Kiwi's turn to take the reigns, "I'mmmm," she had to think long and hard about it. What was she good at, really? A skill was one someone had pride to be! Warriors, hunters and healers, but what could this Princess be?

"Adorably friendly?~" A true skill indeed.
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Kiwi definitely wasn't impressed.  If she wasn't so hard up for members, she'd have turned her aside right then and there.  She wouldn't lower her standards just to meet a quota, but she would give her one more chance. She didn't care if she could; she cared moreso that she was willing to learn.

Are you willing to defend your packmates and this mountain? Are you willing to help us to succeed in our goals?  What she meant was ' me succeed in my goals' but her goals were the pack's, so what was the difference?

It was clear from her expression she didn't have much sympathy for the girl, but she couldn't have chosen a worse wolf to try and charm.  She was susceptible to flattery but not to friendliness.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
She was unimpressed, but no tears were shed for Aerasha, for she continued her carefree smile as the other continued on, "Ohhhhh, suuureeee.~" She really did not care for what the goals were, but it's whatever. She'd say what was needed to be heard, even if feelings weren't earnest, but how would Kiwi know? A perfect facade of smiles and flowers, who simply nodded along to defending and what not. Not the best meatbag, but fleeing would do the charm in the end, riiiight?
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Her tone wasn't convincing, but Kiwi wasn't sure if that was her voice or her intentions.  Whatever.  She determined then that Aerasha would be her first gamble.

Okay.  I'll accept you, for now.  But be ready, because we are going to be working.  Kiwi gave her a smile, and there was an anticipatory gleam in her eyes.

She was suddenly extremely excited to test this girl and see if she had what it took.  It'd be a fun challenge, and in the end, she could make the decision on whether she got to remain with them.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
wrap up?

Oh hellll yeaahhh. Her musical words somehow came to be and an acceptance had arrived, "Yaaaaay,~" though hardly knew she would be working, and unsure what kind of tests Kiwi would produce. Though knowing Aerasha, most would be attempted half-heartedly, but maybe she would manage in the end, just enough to get a D+, and that counts as a passing grade.
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Yay indeed. Kiwi gave Enktuya a smile, fully intending to have her in on the newcomer's testing too, then turned to leave them to it.  Welcome to Skairipa.  she said back as she was going.

She wasn't sure the girl would last, but that was fine.  She didn't mind cycling some perspectives... couldn't find the best by sight, not always.  Sometimes you had to let them prove it. 

ill start us a new one in a bit when I toss up a few more threads.  Last for kiwi!