Blackfeather Woods sending an sos
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
All Welcome 
While away from @Hela and @Astara, she did not manage her way out, sad to say. Rather Soleil ended up deeper within the woods, feeling like each step she took was going further into darkness. Wounds had stung, and while not deep enough to cause scaring, still bled. Her tail had and shoulder had injuries, enough where a few days of rest would perhaps do it good, with healing that is. She wouldn't be able to know where the healer would be, especially with her being lost.

Again.

Send more help.
24 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
the search was unsuccessful. araceli wandered as far from the wilds as the weather would permit, but eventually found herself forced to return. the herds were returning, but they were too far out to warrant a hunting party. 

she would come home and report her findings, if the sisters would have her. araceli hoped that they wouldn't be too upset by her absence, but knew better than to get her hopes up too high.

as she wandered into the flatlands, the smell of blood began to swell. there was a woman wandering on her own, obviously sporting some array of injuries. the huntress trotted forward, chuffing once within earshot.
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Soleil was extremely wary within these woods. The wolf vowed never to return here- for it was only met with unease and hostility. When another wolf gave a notice of her being, she felt guarded, as hairs went upwards and she looked around with a wild and scared look, "who is there?"
24 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
the stranger's response was unexpected and in araceli's opinion, very unwarranted. she wasn't that imposing, was she? calm down, the huntress laughed. she halted in her approach, concern apparent in her expression. what's wrong with you? it might have sounded more accusatory than had been intended.

araceli gave the stranger a quick once over. do you have a pack? she asked, examining the wounds from where she stood, you should probably be there when you look like.. this.
english tevene
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Oh lordy, she was extremely grateful it was not someone out to rough the poor dame. A more friendly figure, who laughed and gave Soleil ease, "I apologize," she said, "I have not met the best wolves here," admitting to meeting rather unsavory fellows. It warranted her own laugh, a more pitiful one as she nodded in agreement, despertly wishing to be with them then here, "I would love so, but I am lost."

Though lost, her manners were not, "I am Soleil Kinaiver of Kaistleoki, a pleasure."