495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
Private 
set on 1/5/2020 
a week after a previous spar
@Serem

Venturing further after unforunate previous circumstances, she continued with her other task at hand. To examine further out, to know what was out there for the future. She wandered into a thick area, full of life, and full of ways to hide. Light seemed to be filtered away as the dense canopy took away the little of the brightness, she fit too well within. However hard to navigate, as the snow managed to make it's way to the ground, covering the endless creeks and streams within. Paws constantly touching the icy water, and freezing at the touch, she shivered.

An inconvenient place, she thought, as Desdemona skulked through the land.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She felt her heat was approaching promptly and her feeling threatened by the other females only got worse as the days drew on, she felt herself growing more aggressive and needed a breather. 

So today she ventured out past the borders, something she hadn't done in a while. She hoped to find a rabbit or something but instead caught sights of a wolf. She smelled of Moonspear so serem greeted her with a low chuff and flick of her tail.
”Common” "Spanish"
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
She knew there was an alliance with a group named Nightwalkers, but Desdemona did not know their looks, nor' their smell. When a wolf entered the area, a territory close to Moonspear, she was on guard. Jaden eyes narrowed, "Who are you?" She stated with a force and a demand, on who they were. While greeting was non-hostile, she knew few wolves had motives behind their actions. One could be friendly, but then a barbarian the next- she must be on watch.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She had never met this wolf before and she looked on. "I am Serem of Nightwalkers. And you are?" She would simply start with introductions for now.
”Common” "Spanish"
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
An ally. A more ease, but still on guard, she remained stoic to the other, "I am Desdemona," the silk-ashen lady introduced herself to the other in a more calm-attitude, but non-apologetic. Though more wary as the Moonspearian had a better whiff of her, she could smell the will of others, and the very vague one of blood. Not recent though, which gave a reason to be concerned as she did not know the built of the Nightwalkers. She wasn't one to judge other morals on what they do- as long as it wasn't brought to her Pack in a fit of trouble.

"What brings you near?"
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The female was wary of her and serem understood why. But due to their alliance Serem wouldn't do anything to damage it. The dark woman took a seat so she could answer the woman's questions. "Too many females either in heat or close to it. I needed a breather." She said simply.
”Common” "Spanish"
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
It dawned on her- it was breeding season. While remaining stone-faced, she blinked at Serem's words, completely letting that be forgotten. Though Desdemona was not one to be around the main camp too much, her daily duty was to travel around and serve, then to stay afloat within the inner sanctions of Moonspear. She preferred the outer parts, patrolling to avoid situations such as this, a wolf who came too closely. Close enough where the territory did not count as their own, but some place far too close to her liking.

"You walked that far to avoid them?" She couldn't help but hold some sort of doubt, as that was simply her nature to those not within the circle of her pack. The other took a seat, but she remained standing, watching Serem.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The female spoke very little and serem supposed that was alright. "Not entirely no, I also smelt prey which brought me a little farther than intended." The scent was completely gone now.
”Common” "Spanish"
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
"Then why remain?" Unfriendly, but Desdemona was wary on this Nightwalker. She knew they were allies, and would not show complete hosility, but did not know their roots, who they were, and what they desired. Especially with the female in the area, who gave the faint scent of blood in the air. Stale, but stayed afoot, and it was not the prey she claimed that passed her nose.