Hoshor Plains Heart like yours is rare to find
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She laughed again at his words and as he reclined back into a more relaxing position and invited her to follow; she quickly accepted. When they had settled, she snuggled into him again and rested her head on him so that she could still look at him as he spoke. 

She grinned as he answered her question, his response making her heart swell with happiness; the feeling was quickly squashed, though, as he brought up her situation last spring. Her smile quickly fell away as guilt and shame filled her expression. She looked away, consumed by her painful memories for a few moments. When she finally looked back to Emrik, she managed a small smile. It was traumatic, she said first, not wanting to play down just how hard that had all been for her. He needed to be the one wolf she could always be completely honest with. I still feel so ashamed about how everything happened, and I'm not sure I'll ever be able to stop looking over my shoulder or worrying about the kids... She swallowed and rested her head on him again. But I know that with you, nothing will be like last year. Her face softened as she finished speaking, her thoughts drifting as she pictured just how different it would all be.
149 Posts
Ooc — Keg
so sorry for the long wait!! bit of writer's block sorry for the shortness :|

His chest felt alive with her trust in him, and how comfortable they were once again. Just like the good old days, but better. He smiled softly, “Well if you want to have more this year we’ll have to check with Ira. I wouldn’t want to get on her bad side.” He nudged her playfully, trying to pull away from the cloud of dark memories his query had caused.

Common

"Well, we'll just have to get to know each other a little better."

{0/5} | {0/5}
{1/5}
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She smiled at his next words and nodded. Of course, she agreed. She also wanted to make sure the Count was okay with them having children this year. I definitely wouldn't want that, she continued, a teasing smile on her face. I'd kind of like for you to stick around permanently, and that might be difficult if you're on her bad side. She snuggled into Emrik, breathing in his scent and feeling safe and content and warm. She yawned. Right now, though, let's get some rest. She was getting sleepy, and she figured he probably was too. 

feel free to archive or post once more <3