Mount Apikuni what you know about that? [m]
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
i'm dating this for the 5th

bhediya had taken every possible precaution to leave undetected. the past few days had been marked by silence between herself and @Pygmalion; leaving without saying goodbye shouldn't have posed a problem. she'd told @Cerulean about her plans to visit courtfall and made sure to mention that @Kukulkan would be going with her. they'd left in the early morning hours, just before the break of dawn. 

by evening, they'd made it to the mountain peak that marked the halfway point. bhediya could tell that the change was happening, but it was still early enough for the scent to go undetected. when rising from their rests, she hurried to kick away the pink-stained snow, figuring that it was best she make an effort to keep his mind clear of the oncoming heat.

as they circled the mountain, she turned over her shoulder, we should rest for a minute. it was difficult to walk for long periods of time; bhediya's legs felt like jelly, her stomach tingling with a hard-to-reach itch. she had a sort of tunnel vision made worse by long periods of activity, so frequent breaks were a necessity. it'll be fast, then we can keep moving.

the phoenix prince
64 Posts
Ooc — Etkri
[Image: banner_by_etkri-dc1tt1y.jpg]

He hadn't questioned her when they arose in the wee hours of the morning to leave Emberwood. As the hours passed and the sun rose, peaked, and began to set, he did not bring up any sensitive topics as they chatted idly. Hell, he didn't even put extra thought into why he had been chosen for this task against others - surely there were other loyal pack members, physically capable.

Kukulkan simply chalked it up to the convenience of it all, she had been the one to allow him back in after all.

The mountains were steep and treacherous, particularly with the snow and black ice threatening each step. Though he was not as tired as Bhediya was from this trek, he was naive to the tips and tricks to high-altitude travel. Let alone frozen high-altitude travel. He divided his attention between making sure he didn't slip and fall to his death and making sure she didn't either. Their mission was only successful so long as they arrived and returned safe and sound.

After all, that was the whole reason he was here.
For safety.

"Aye that sounds like th'best idea righ'now." The chill bit at his noise and eyes as the thin air whipped against the two. Almost as though the walls of the mountainsides collected and concentrated the winds. Quickly trotting up to her - well, as quickly as he could - the boy coasted up beside her, staying on the edge so she might be flush against the rockside.

"Nah Bhediya, y'should rest more if'n ya need." A steep exhale as he craned his neck up and cast an observational look around them. It irritated him how quickly his breath turned to cloud and disappeared in this chill. "Gettin' there fast ain't the point, gettin' there safe is." And with that he'd sit down, hoping she'd do the same. "'sides, I need'ta teach ya some shit. May's well do tha' now, aye?" Being safe was a multi-faceted beast to tackle.

Kukulkan would be lying if he wasn't warmed against this cold by the fire in his gut. A fire sparked from the idea of a threat. An internal threat, one at home.

@Bhediya

[Image: murdermuffin666_by_etkri-dc1wf3p.png]
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
bhediya tensed as kukulkan drew closer. she listened to him speak, scanning his features with a ruminative gaze. he was more attractive than previously thought; there was a mischevious twinkle in his eyes indicitave of a second nature that she had yet to uncover. she shuffled uncomfortably.

the sylph fought back a quiet chirp as she allowed herself to lean into him. immediately after, bhediya stood and walked a few feet away, tail tucked tightly between her legs. inside of her chest, her heart beat faster and with more force than she thought she'd ever experienced. it felt almost impossible to catch her breath with the growing excitement.

she took a moment to try and focus herself.

we're not here to get pregnant, she thought, that's the exact opposite of why we're here. — a look at kukulkan — that's why we brought him here, remember?

had bhediya been planning to conceive, she might have invited kavik along for the ride. what do you want me to do? she breathed. behind her, she was attempting to cross her legs as discreetly as possible.

the phoenix prince
64 Posts
Ooc — Etkri

For the briefest of moments he felt a new warmth fall over him as the little shadow leaned against him. The wailing of the winds seemed to deafen as she did, his muscles tense from shivers loosening. It brought forth a comfort, a sense of belonging, that he hadn't experienced in so long. Memories of the south, with lands so green and air so humid it as as though he were living between two seas - the ocean and the skies. The faintest smells of sea salt in the air tickled his nose...

... but then she pulled away, just as quickly, leaving him where he sat as she walked away.

"Shit!" That warmth immediately replaced with a chilled wave of shame and worry, K stood up and thought about stepping forward before halting in place, "Bhe... I'ma sorry... didn' mean'ta..." The whole reason she had wanted him here was for protection from a creep, for distance, and here the dumbass was brushing right up against her. Stupid. His jaw stammered for a second as he tried to form a cohesive apology, but she spoke first.

"Wha-- Oh..." Ears lowered for a half second, and the boy rolled his shoulders, trying to shake off what had just happened - and failing - before clearing his throat and stepping to the side. With the winds whipping every which way, he took her odd stance simply as an attempt to stay stable, to stay warm, and thought little more of it. "Well er, I'ma guessin' ya never fought b'fore... so we should find yer spark first aye?"

Another awkward clearing of the throat, as any totally calm and collected person might do right?

"Mind if'n I uh..?" His voice was quieter, gentler, as he came up closer to her side, pausing before he came too close. Pausing for a signal that it was okay. If she did, he'd approach with the tenderness of a healer tending to a wound - cautious and observant. "Yer spark... it's ev'rythin'. Yer reason t'fight. Yer foundation... It's yer core, keeps ya grounded, steady, when ya wanna panic. When ya wanna snap." Before you could learn to use your body to fight, you had to learn how to train your mind to. It was the first thing he'd learned as a pup.

"Fer me, it's m'fam'ly. My brotha, m'mom. Ev'ryone else. Lotta dangers out there for'em... they're th'reason I fight... and th'reason I don' when I shouldn'." Head hung, eyes staring forward into the darkness that crept between the fading sun and the stretching shadows against the mountainside, Kukulkan felt a heaviness in his heart. His kin were, in fact, the reason for his entire being. His everything. And though he was here for them, how he longed to be with them in their homeland.

A low, deep exhale and he'd turn to meet Bhediya's gaze, brows furrowed. Gentle but with serious intent. "What's yers? What keeps ya grounded, what's yer reason t'keep goin', no matter what?"

@Bhediya

759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
the initial apologies made by kukulkan fell on deaf ears. bhediya chose to ignore his stuttering, finding it to be an unnecessary effort. she did not want him to be afraid to touch her, to brush against her skin; the primal urgency grew stronger with each passing moment. if not instinct, it was her innate rebellious nature pushing her toward him. it had been so long since she'd allowed herself to just be!

bhediya remembered grayday and wondered what he might think of kukulkan. would he find him worthy? the question was sobering enough to calm her, though only temporarily.

he came closer, pulling her from the trance. she wanted so desperately to invite him closer, to welcome his embrace, but stopped herself. it was a slippery slope, and with a full week left of their trip, she wasn't ready to descend — not yet, at least. there would come a time, a place, and this was not it.

what's yer reason to keep going?

bhediya gulped, her mind racing a mile a minute. 

it's that massive dong, she thought to herself, a small smirk teasing at the corners of her lips, the only thing keeping me grounded are those big bitchin' ba—

she shook the thoughts from her head. clearing her throat, the sylph did the responsible thing and took a half-step backward, though her gaze remained trained on kukulkan's. my children, she sighed, thinking of each one she'd known, i've got too many of them to get hurt.

the phoenix prince
64 Posts
Ooc — Etkri

Kukulkan felt a skip in his heart as Bhediya took that step away, fighting the impulse to clear his throat again but instead gulped and stole a quick glance at his paws before turning back to her. As the purples and blues of the shadows-on-snow began to spread, the fine details of Bhediya's fur began to vanish, leaving her a stunning silhouette of the silkiest black broken only by the sharpest green eyes.

"my children..."

K's ears perked up. He hadn't known she was a mother, but perhaps he shouldn't have been so surprised, she seemed kind enough, wise enough. Very unlike his own mother, though that was not to discredit either of them. "Well then, yer children. Tha'sa good spark." A short nod, and K took a step back himself, trying to create a more comfortable distance for her. "Tha' spark'll never fade... never go away. Y'want that..."

Rolling his shoulders, K closed his eyes for a second, trying to piece together how he'd been taught. Trying to pick out the details that might help her, and trying to whip together ideas on what might actually benefit her considering her size. His own fighting tactics wouldn't help in her case, after all.

"Yer spark is what ye'll think of when yer in th'thick of it... when someone comes fer ya, when yer deciding whether t'go fer someone. Think of it often, tha' way it'll be yer first instinct." In offense, it kept you stable, staved off panic, and gave you the motivation you needed. In defense, it rooted you to reality, and helped to determine whether to cut your losses or counter.

"Fer uh, actual fightin', yer size means yer gonna have t'fight smart, right?" Kukulkan took a half step forward, cautiously, and stood up tall, head raised high though he kept his gaze gentle. "Lookit me, think'a where wolves're vulner'ble. Where can'ya reach?" Though he knew the sweet spots to hit, this wasn't going to be a lecture.

Bhediya would learn, she would craft her own fighting style.

@Bhediya

759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
kukulkan took a step backward, widening the distance between them. bhediya's ears fell back — had she done something wrong? — but she remained stuck in place. it would have been easy to take two steps forward, or maybe a leap, landing directly beneath him. she would use her snout to nudge at his chin, brush the width of her forehead against his chest. she might leap up to nibble at the fur beneath his ear, give him a chance to push her down, climb on top.

these were things that bhediya considered doing, but that she ultimately decided against. instead, she tried her best to focus on his words. fight smart? she parroted, moving to take a half-step forward, where can i reach? her voice was low, almost mocking; it would have been easy to see how hard she had to strain to keep herself stationed.

she looked away from kukulkan for a moment. there was a decision to be made, yet another that came with consequences one could not take back. 

where can you reach? she asked him, tail twitching with pent up aggression. but what if he isn't interested? bhediya huffed, exhaling a hefty breath. i don't think that talking helps, the sylph laughed, concerned writ on her expression, maybe just show me, okay?

the phoenix prince
64 Posts
Ooc — Etkri

Her voice was different. Her gaze was different. At first K presumed it was all part of the delicate situation between herself and Pygmalion, which he thought was the reason she had been acting a bit odd this whole expedition. But there was something, something in her voice, in that twinkle of white in that emerald gaze against black, something that caused a stir.

His heart skipped a beat.
He had to consciously realize he had forgotten to inhale.

"Y-ya, err, gotta... fight smart--" But she asked again, where he could reach. As she was closer, the winds whipped her scent towards him, and there was something sweet in the air. Something he couldn't quite recognize or understand. "Whaddya mean?" It seemed a ridiculous question... where could he reach? Twitching tail, twinkling eyes, a chill in the air and a flush in his cheeks. Warmth flooded his face and he closed his eyes, dipping his head down for a second. Trying to think, trying to--

"maybe just show me, okay?"

"But, uh--" He didn't want to fight her here - he outsized her easily, she had no training, it was dark and windy and this terrain was terribly treacherous. But even has his logic churned out these thoughts, he felt a fluster in the back of his mind. A warm tension that told him there was something else going on. Shaking his head, clearing his throat, he breathed deeply for a few seconds before nodding, "UH ya, yeah, definitely. Maybe er, uh, showing ya is better..."

Stepping forward, Kukulkan walked so as her head, level against his chest, would be inches from the thick scruff beneath the sweet spot on his throat. "Like here." His words were chunky, trying their best to be spoken without the interruption of a throat clear or a half-cough, "This uh, is hard fer bigger ones t'defend if yer uh, comin' fast and err, uh--" The flush spread through his veins, his gut, "If'n ya get to it, don' let go..." He felt his concentration faltering, her fur smelling so sweet.

White puffs from his lips made him realize how quickly he was breathing. How rapidly his heart was starting to race.
"Bhediya... I uh..." don't know where this is going. Don't want to fuck this up. Don't want to hurt you.

@Bhediya

759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
kukulkan's innocence served as a potent fuel to her fire. bhediya watched each step with bated breaths, allowing herself a true exhale once the distance between them was nought. he spoke but the words were lost; forced into his scruff, she pressed forward, running her snout over the sensitive face of his throat.

a small gasp, just loud enough for him to hear.

don't let go, he'd said. her light growls and nips at his chest served as an unspoken promise — i won't. 

the nymph whimpered once more, her tail continuing to flag behind her. it was a timed movement, deliberate in its delivery. she wanted to make sure that he knew what she was offering before denying her advances. kukulkan was growing nervous, as was revealed by the quick rise and fall of his chest. bhediya took a step back, just far enough to meet his gaze.

you don't have to, she whispered, but you can. if you want it, you can take it. she turned halfway so that kay was facing her midsection. one one end would be her face, pleading and expectant, and on the other would be his prize, ready for the taking.

the phoenix prince
64 Posts
Ooc — Etkri

She pressed forward. He lost his breath. Legs twitched for a moment, wanting to take a step back but something stopped him. Instead he stood steadfast, trying to speak but no words came. Wanting to breathe but there was no air. The warmth of her presence against his chest sent his heart fluttering, racing, running out of his body and into the sun, the sea, the skies.

He was equal parts anxious and enthralled.

Her exhale sent a sharp shiver down his spine and his rear legs into half a stumble, only to attempt to pass it off as though he were just adjusting his stance. Nose against scruff, growls against fur, nips against flesh and Kukulkan released a sharp exhale as he finally dipped his head down, gently closing his eyes, lightly burying his own muzzle against her nape. Smothering himself in the heat of her fur, the intoxicating scent.

The whimper made him open his eyes, turning his head to reach over to the other side of her nape. In doing so, he caught sight of the rest of her body, of her tail, of the signs. Signs that some subconscious part of him could translate, yet the words were still falling upon deaf ears. A sudden wave of doubt, of anxiety, and he'd furrow his brow, pausing. "Bh--" Quiet, murmured, he couldn't even speak her full name.

Cold rushed in as she stepped away. Cold and loneliness. Want. Doubt. She whispered sweet words, words his mind knew but didn't know. "Bhe..." Opening his eyes, his gaze trailed up from the snowy ground to the black silhouette in front of him, to a silence the spoke so terribly loud. "I-- err..." He felt the need, the heat, the flush in his flesh and nerves, but he stood still, fighting against his own limbs as they wished to step forward. To accept the offering.

"Wh--whaddya want?" How... how could he make this decision for the both of them? Ears flattened, he felt his eyes wandering away from her face and to the rest of her body. He felt his legs finally win as he stepped forward, his chest brushing against her side as he lowered his head to gently, but wantingly, nuzzle the side of his face against her nape.

"I don' wanna hurtchya..." Murmured words into the soft plush of her neck, the weight of his head leaning into her. The frigid mountaintop night had never felt so blisteringly hot, with a heat that made his skin itch and crawl. It was terrifying.

Terrifying and hypnotic.

@Bhediya

759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
it's sex time. no ready if no comfy.

bhediya relished in kay's touch. his breath was primal, hot; it felt as though she might melt with each exhale. and when he touched her, oh— she nearly collapsed beneath the weight of her desire, knees buckling as she struggled to remain upright. to brace herself, she widened her legs, planting them on either side for added balance without thinking about what such a maneuver might do to her companion.

the unsureity was clear in his voice. the sylph turned back to face him, finding herself entranced by his timid aura. seeing him cower, even if only for a moment was enough to drive her to near insanity. do you want me to say it? she asked, her tone clear and hopeful. without waiting to kay to reply, she spun once more to draw closer to his ear. i want you to touch me, she whispered, to please me. let me please you.

he could have very well taken her there; bhediya would not have argued. no, she whined, please, hurt me. kukulkan seemed to be refusing to take initiative, so she decided to do it for him. using her size to her advantage, our nymphette circled to his side and pushed herself as far beneath him as she could, using her mouth to hit his sweet spot.

the phoenix prince
64 Posts
Ooc — Etkri

The shifting of her body as she adjusted her stance, it sent rippling waves of heat and excitement. It left him with heavy breaths, his head leaning harder into her fur, burying himself in the warmth, the smell. When she changed her stance it triggered an instinct, one in that subconscious language. Acting without thinking, K began to lift his forepaw, tracing it up to Bhe's torso and about to wrap over before she moved, facing him.

Her gaze snapped him back. When she spoke, he'd almost half-forgotten what she was talking about, but then she whirled about and faced him head on, leaving him with a soft grumbling whine. The loss of her warmth, his chest against her side, his body against hers, he ached. He panted softly, not understanding why he felt so out of breath, but at the same time gradually finding he did not care.

The little shadow slipped right up to him, soft words cooed into eager ears. Just after the first one, he felt himself begin to both melt and fire up, a surging blaze coursing through his veins. He let his head slip down onto her nape, breathing her in again, exhaling into that soft bundle of fur. She whispered again, and he felt a curl in his lips, the temptation to growl as he wanted to take that last step forward. As he felt himself ready to accept.

"no" He stopped. Eyes opened. That horrible wave of anxiety threatened and loomed. "please, hurt me."

A split second of terror at the idea of hurting her. Every bit of carnal instinct on the brink of fading - he did not want to hurt her. But before he could react, before he could stop himself or fully feel the shame, she acted. The little shadow disappeared before he knew what was happening, only to feel her under him. A sharp gasp that slurred into a whine, Kukulkan was at a loss for words, a loss for thought. He could only endure a few seconds before pulling himself away, as carefully as he could manage of course.

White plumes filled the air as he panted, his red-orange gaze locking onto little black Bhediya as he circled around her just as quickly as he had pulled away. His pressed his muzzle against her nape passionately, inhaling deeply as he continued to circle around her, nose trailing down her back before he came to where he needed to be. Forelegs wrapped firmly around her, his face leaning forward and buried into her nape, the boy took his mount.

An age of innocence, lost.

@Bhediya