Northstar Vale listen to the flowers speak ever so gently
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
All Welcome 
AW! perferably anyone Gracious hasn't met with yet. thread set to be in very early morning

She wasn't sure why sleep didn't occur during the night time. Gracious has never had a problem with falling asleep, if anything, she considered herself a heavy sleeper where it took a little more noise and commotion to wake her up. Yet, her she was, awake at the earliest of morning hours. Her den wasn't too far away, for Gracious had based herself close to the lilly pad pool. Willow branches gently swayed in the breeze, sometimes tickling her back as she sat at the pool's edge. The buds of the lotus flowers had yet to bloom, considering it was the cold season.

It was peaceful here, perhaps the reeds could sing her a lullaby and help her sleep. However, she had a feeling it wasn't just her who couldn't sleep tonight. Perhaps, she would find herself a vistor, if luck granted her the time to see someone, recognized or new. Her gaze lifted from the water and caught the light of the fireflies that still scattered aroiund the area, They would leave once the sun began its climb against the mountains, but until then, she enjoyed her own personal light show.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
17 Posts
Ooc — mike
ridden all the way through with insomnia, so tired she feels transculent, astynome walks to the pond with nothing but frayed nerves in her clenched fists.

sleep had never come easy for her. today she had no choice but to wear those bloodshot eyes, the swollen face. she wasn't sure why and when this had started; only that it had gotten worse. she's sitting on her feet, waiting for the world to come into focus. it would be a long wait.

gracious looks grey in the halflight like all things do, but she gets the feeling that she would be just as grey in the sun. a monochrome photograph, developing in the dark. 
the siren's scent still lingers in the back of her skull. wherever memories like that are kept. she digs her hands in the dirt, waiting for it to feel like home. all the anankes of the world and their melkors. astynome could recognise a pattern from a thousand paces away.
"greek"/"common"
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Her eyes had closed themselves as she listened to the frogs and crickets sing their lovely songs during this hour. Some would find it annoying at times, but these notes would remind Gracious that she wasn't alone in this world. All around her, earth had many inhabitants along with Gracious. With that thought, she felt happy and content. It was the scent of another, however, the entered her nose and caused her ears to gently fall back against her head. Who was this who joined her this morning?

"Having a hard time sleeping as well?" She asked aloud as she turned her head slightly to look over her shoulder. A pale ghost, like the many she has seen slink their way through the vale while carrying the Court's scent. However, they were undoubtably tall and had a physical mark upon their eye. Gracious felt curious about this wolf behind her. "You're welcome to join me, if you'd like, I don't think I'll be sleeping anytime soon."
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private