Northstar Vale But I don't care, I'm on the road
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Joining 
Joining with @Moonshadow and possibly @Moonshine

Courtfall.
The place Tundra had said she'd helped raise, in the mountains. Between his Mother's knowledge of the land, they found the Vale that Tundra resided. A sprawling basin of life, with deathly edges. There was evidence of that, with bones littering the bottom of it from fallen, broken beasts.

Rowan howled for @Tundra, and suspected that @Andraste, whom Tundra had mentioned owned this land, would come too. He wasn't sure whether to face the descent into he vale or not; he'd let Moonshadow direct him on that.
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
oh joys! the moment that sweetly familiar call is freed to roam the crisp air in search of those to receive it, tundra is a blur of motion. already lingering along the fringes of the vale, it takes little time until her quick jog brings the boy in sights and there is a moment in which she fears she may swoon at the rush of emotion to ripple across her entire being. everything from euphoric relief to confusion and prowling concern takes a shot making jabs at her as she finally stands before the little group. a soft wag of her tail is given as she grazes them with softened eyes, a warm small offered to moonshadow. it had been quite some time since she'd last seen her friend, but it is rowan whom she finds herself focusing mostly on. pride warms hollowed orbs as she blinks down at him, not only had he apparently followed their words and found it in his heart to depart from blackfeather, he'd come and called at these borders up within the brazen peaks of domineering mountain tops. how those memories of bringing him to the edge of the shadows to peer out to the rest of the world for the first time now seemed like they belonged to wolves of completely different lives.  

yet this also means they either never followed maegi to diaspora or had and something had happened to result in this unlikely meeting, hence the flickering concern. shaking her head in bemused wonder, she finally just opts to murmur somewhat breathlessly: "what are you's doing here? what of the plans to relocate to diaspora?first wintersbane then aries and now these, how outlandish all these shadow roaming wolves appeared in the most exposed of terrains there was; where the sky itself appeared nigh.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Tundra appared, materialised out of the fog that shrouded the mountains. His tail wagged as he recognised her.
"Tundra!" He grinned and rushed to her, pressing himself to her.
She asked if there was a problem; of course she would she was concerned for Maegi.

He pulled back to adress her:
"Maegi said she wasn't fit to run the pack and I wanted to live with you so we could train." Of course, he was concerned for Maegi himself, but not so much. She'd just betrayed the woods and that put him in a difficult moral disposition. So for now, he'd live in Courtfall and train.
In case he ever found Hela again.
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She lingered in the background as she watched her son speak to tundra and she longed for him to be that happy with her but it was clear that he wasn't and probably still hated her. So for now she watched on unless acknowledged.
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
her breath still hitches at the contact of his touch, equal amounts overwhelmed and perplexed by the affection that fueled such an action. it seemed erroneous of the world to let one of its youth look up to and apparently care about her in such a way and yet, she is as prey to it as he and leans into the embrace wholly; letting these jarring awakenings of protective fondness wreck all the havoc they want. "i'm so glad you're safeshe finally exhales just as they pull back, dark eyes sweeping his frame to confirm he truly was all parts okay. only when satisfied, she blinks back up as he speaks. bemusement glints in her inky gaze as she casts a look to moonshadow with a fleeting smile; rowan really was growing in confidence just as quickly as he grew physically, already the boy was on the way to dwarfing tundra. a short laugh hits the frigid air, head shaking as she glances about. "i don't know if maegi would be too pleased, does she even know? although i guess you are free to make your own decision about this...

sighing lightly she looks to the smaller shadow lingering back behind rowan, unusually quiet wasn't she? "how do you feel about this?she asks, gaze softening as it locked on moonshadow. she'd missed her friend, perhaps hadn't appreciated the night cloaked woman's company enough when she'd resided within blackfeather. yet so abruptly that budding flame of felicity is quenched with the force of a rock hitting her square in the gut. blanching, she breaks eye contact with the two to glare stonily off to her side. of course, of fucking course. muscles bunch as her feathery tail is lashed; cutting through the air like a knife through butter. dammit! her brain hisses back and forth at itself; reliable tactfulness informing her to remember that the pack is full and her duty is to serve and protect this pack like the soldier she'd been taught to be. yet growing in nature was the chaotic emotional side of her that refused to bow down to this fact and screamed blatant mutiny. 

yet it was with a mere twitch of her jaw clenching that the scuffle of her brain concludes and dull eyes return to the duo; efficient, soldier"the pack it's...fullbrows furrow slightly yet eyes remain distanced as she inhales. "since rowan's still technically a pup we could fit him in but moonshadow....she almost winces, yet it's batted back before it can reach the light as she opts to trail off into tense silence. moments tick by before she simply shrugs and murmurs "it's not my decision anywaybefore straightening somewhat to throw back her head and call for the exquisite @Andraste
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
The call comes to her as she ruminates before the Crownseat; but the trio do not have to wait too long for her arrival.

Undómiel's halfsight alights upon the gathered with a wondering, kindly eye; she remains quieted, however; awaiting some explanation of either her Valitúrë  –  or, perhaps, the rusthide boy and his observant inkwell companion  (of some relation or other?)  further behind. Did they seek passage through the vale, or to live amongst their own?

In the end, though, the pair were given her grace and moved into the embrace of Northstar.