Horizon Ridge Slime is not a crime
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
All Welcome 
Forward-dated one day.

The first night in her new home, Chip had been restless. She struggled to sleep in more than short chunks, and she woke up several times thinking that she was being ambushed. Never before had she even attempted to settle in one place before, so this was all new territory for her (in more ways that one). When dawn broke over the ridge, she roused herself from the ground and began to make the rounds. This was what leaders did, right? They went around with their chest puffed out, pissed on things, and chased off interlopers. Chip thought she could handle that.

She was already itching for company, but she quieted herself. If she was able to gather just a few desperate men, maybe she could make them stay. The thought of having a harem of men (and/or women) was rather appealing. Maybe there were males out there who were into that kind of thing. She wasn't interested in taking a mate, for that suggested that she wanted to be bound to just one dick. One thing Chip knew for certain was that she'd never be able to do that.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Not far from the plateau, lay this place. Curious and apparently on some mission to explore every nook and cranny of the shore, Huā had ventured here too. But as she arrives, the scent throws her off. Leathery blue-black nose pushed to the ground, brow furrowed. It was no pack land. But there were markings here- fresh, by just one wolf, a female. Why would one wolf put in that effort to attempt to claim land? 

Considering that the border was freshly made, she hesitated. The individual who did it couldn't be far off. She wasn't one who thought a single wolf could claim all that- but she wasn't a mercenary either. If that woman knew how to fight, she could do a number on Huā. So instead of entering, she lingers at the border, wondering whether the strange girl would come along.
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Chip continued along the border, eyes alert for anything out of place. Not that she'd know what it was supposed to look like normally. She'd been here only a day and a half, so how could she know? Still, familiarizing herself with the place gave her something to do, and she knew that was imperative if she wanted to make this her home. Up ahead, she spotted a curiously-colored wolf. For a brief moment, Chip wondered whether she should chase her away or try and get her to stay and help out with her latest crazy idea.

Maybe she'd do neither and just treat this like any ol' interaction.

Hey there, she greeted with a smile. I'm Chipmunk.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
The gentle approach almost surprises her, in comparison to the golden woman of the other day. Was it a foreign wolf with dignity? Like her leader, like the first wolf she'd met in these Wilds? What a pleasant moment it was to be greeted by someone who could handle a normal interaction. Of course, she had no idea what Chip was actually like. 

Gentle warm smile graces black lips at the introduction. The word chipmunk is not one she knows yet, and so she takes it for any old name. "My name Huā. You from here, Chipmunk?" She inquires, all the while still curious about the territory markings.
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
There was something decidedly pleasant about the girl who introduced herself as Hua. It was soft and warm and brought on all kinds of warm fuzzies for Chip, and that certainly wasn't the norm for her. She was more used to brash, quick interactions with little subtlety about them. This, on the other hand, had an entirely different tone. Maybe Chip was just in a good mood because of her new friend Strand. Yeah, we'll call her a friend at this point. That gave her an idea.

Born and raised, she replied. The rest of my family moved on, but I stayed behind. I just couldn't stand to leave the place where I spent my fondest childhood memories. Her voice took on a breathy quality toward the end, and she looked away, blinking as if dust had managed to get in there. But enough of that, she said, putting a smile back on her face. What about you?
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
The woman tells her she was born and raised on the beach, and Huā's ocean eyes widen slightly in surprise. It wasn't the southern beaches- but it was a shore all the same, and the siren felt that this girl must be nice. Liking the beach was enough of a good attribute for Huā to enjoy someone's company, and like her, this girl couldn't bear to leave home. 

"Oh, me too! I am from south beach-" Momentarily her eyes flit behind her, as if she could see all the way back down the shore. And gaze comes back to Chipmunk- "I have to move north because bad people in the south. But I still not leave beach, I love it too much." She breathes with wonder, as if speaking of a god. "How lovely, to find person with same passion."
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Wow, Chip was getting lucky with all these fibs. Ah, yes, the ocean. That's now your favorite place, Chip. You've lived here your whole life, and it's the only place you've ever known. This was going to get really awkward if she ever ran into anybody she knew, but Chip wasn't worried. She could always find an out. And if she couldn't, she could just run. She'd always been good at running.

She smiled pleasantly when Hua mentioned that they shared the same passion. Her choice of words made Chip wonder if she was being flirted with. Women tended to be more subtle, which was enjoyable in some regards, but it was equally... frustrating, to an extent. At least men went right in for it, even if it was brash and ugly at times.

Do you want to stroll down to the water with me? Chipmunk suggested, rolling her shoulder to indicate that Hua should follow along.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
The woman gives her a sweet smile before offering that they head closer to the water. That smile makes her heart jump a little, which she finds strange. She had read Huā like a book (which wasn't too hard, considering she'd laid out her personality very obviously.) The furry mermaid nods eagerly, pearl aqua eyes shimmering with delight. 

Huā followed as Chip leads them towards the blue expanse of the sea. Dainty black paws are a little hesitant in their steps. Suddenly she's nervous. Why did she feel so confused and anxious? There was something about the woman, pulling her like an anchor on a rope. She was lax and casual, liked the sea (or at least pretended she did,) and had something of a charming atmosphere about her. She means to say something but it catches in her throat, and all the while she's mentally punching herself, thinking, What's what's wrong with me? 
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
The other girl followed willingly, and Chip remembered how easy it was to fall into these routines. So, Hua, where do you live now? she asked. Since she had been born elsewhere, that likely meant that she lived nearby now. Perhaps somebody like Hua could get Chip to stay, at least for a little while, until she decided she was bored of this place and moved on to something else.

Her legs moved at a steady, even pace. A brisk walk, not too terribly quick. As they strolled toward the ocean, she took the time to let her eyes wander over her new acquaintance, wondering what it might be like to seduce her. In general, the feminine ones tended to be more difficult, but Chip had succeeded before. Perhaps it would take her mind off things.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
The girl's eyes wander over Huā as she questions her. The siren found her difficult to read, for now- what was that look? Was she sizing her up- what for? A fight? She hoped not... she was certainly enjoying her company so far. Shaking away the thoughts of paranoia, she focused on answering. 

I now live at Rusalka. It is pack inland. A glance is paid towards the forests boredly. She cared not to look at it, and instead found her gaze back on the woman. Gaze traces over her figure- she knew the meaning of it on her end, of course. This woman, despite her age, was a bit cute. Warm cheeks under soft dark fur, she looks away, shying. Continuing about Rusalka to fill the quiet, Those people, I don't like. It seems I meet better people out here, alone on beach...
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Chip quirked a brow at the comment about not liking her pack. If she were serious about staking her own claim here, maybe she would have tried to recruit this cutie. As it stood, Chip didn't think she really had it in her, as much as she had toyed with the idea. Like me? she asked, a coy smile playing at her lips. Chipmunk knew she had a polarizing personality, although she'd been known to slap on a different personality if the situation called for it.

I'm sure you get this all the time, but you're pretty cute. An off-hand comment, but perhaps it would steer their encounter in a different direction. Chip had never been shy about expressing her attraction toward others, and Hua seemed receptive... at least to some degree.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
The girl suggests like me?, which causes laughter to bubble up in Huā, coming out in giggles. Yes... like you. She sighs, smile settled on her face, reflecting Chip's own. Suddenly then, the conversation has a major shift in tone. She blinks with shock at the direct complement. Smile fading from her face, but cheeks warming. I- I don't get that. Ever. But um, uh, thank you. She breathes awkwardly, unsure how to respond.

But her heart swells, feeling suddenly bolder. Nothing goes wrong when this girl is direct with her- so what could go wrong if Huā herself chose to be direct? Gathering her confidence, giving Chip a look. You know... you cute too? You really pretty. She sighs, heart thumping with nervousness in her chest, though she kept her face as confident as possible.
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Ah yes, flattery! Something that Chip could be good at if she really wanted to. And in this case, she did want to. A coy smirk played across her mouth and eyes, watching as Hua stumbled over her words. She was pleased to have flustered her for a moment, basking in Hua's apparent ignorance of her own beauty. It was even more fun if they didn't realize just how pretty they were.

The comment was tossed back her way, and Chip metaphorically clutched her pearls. Oh my! she beamed, Do you really think so? The striped girl batted her eyes at Hua, giving her no time to respond, then bounded a few paces away. She spun around to face her newfound friend and lowered her front end into a play bow. The invitation to play was clear.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
She could tell Chip was satisfied with her words. The woman's expression was playful, her eyes glinted with mischief. She was (or at least pretended to be) equally flattered by Huā's returned words. She batted her eyes, took a few little leaps and spun around to face Huā, downward-dog style. 

Huā grinned and bounded over too. Careful not to use too much force- not that she, the petite siren, could do much anyway- she races up and intends to slam into Chip's side. Tackle her on the sand and maybe roll a little if she could get them all tangled up.
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Chip made no move to avoid Hua's "attack," if it could even be called that. Instead, she rolled with it, falling to her side with Hua on top of her, and licking the other girl's face unabashedly. Not since Chip had first returned to the Teekon Wilds had she gotten the chance to flirt with somebody like this, and it put her at ease. She'd gotten sand in her teeth in the process, but that didn't stop her from gazing up at Hua with wide eyes glimmering.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Huā was successful, and after a bit of rolling came out on top. This filled her with a new sort of adrenaline- maybe this was why Ying enjoyed fighting so much? Though she doubted it always came with feelings like these. The girl licks her face and she giggles, though keeps her position firm. When Chip gazes at her with big shining eyes, she laughs and can't help but to lean down and return the favor, showering her with wet kisses upon her cheeks. All the while she thinks, what's gotten into me?!

The girls would "playfight" a little longer, making Huā question her feelings for girls, before each would head on their merry way.