Nova Peak And I'll climb the hill in my own way
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Private 
for if you have a moment!

It was time for @Enkhtuya to be tested for the role that Kiwi thought suited her perfectly.  She'd come up with the perfect task, and the Queen's smile was entirely self-satisfied as she felt her pelt prickle with anticipation.  There was no way her packmate would fail her.

She tipped her head back and howled a summons from the peak, hoping she was around and not out recruiting.  As great as that would be, this was important, and it would offer her a chance at travel.  Along the way she could always collect a few more willing strays.
21 Posts
Ooc —
Away
As luck would have it, Tuya was not far. Upon the slope, Kiwi's song graces her ears, and she wastes no time in making her way upward. The mongol princess finally reaches the location, finding the brown wolfess there, waiting. 

With her touch of accent, "Kiwi," she greets the soon-to-be queen with a respectful dip of large pale head, before raising it once again, "You summoned me?" Silvery eyes glancing around for company, wondering if there was someone to meet- only to find they were alone. It must be important then, she thinks. 
mongolian/common
hey u should totally join SKAIRIPA!!!!
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Kiwi smiled as Enkhtuya approached, and her tail waved in greeting as she met her on the slope.  Hey!! I did.  I had a question.  It was a good one, and she was excited to ask.  There was no way she was going to say no to this!

Now that Yami's back, I wanted to know if you wanted to be like her.  One of my top, like I promised when you joined!  If you do, I have a task for you to earn it.

She couldn't just give it to her, that wouldn't be very fair.  Yami had already done her task in exploring the wilds and being at her side from the start of this.  She only wanted wolves who were really loyal, and really deserved it, in her circle.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
21 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Kiwi greets her with friendliness, and Tuya's maw cracks into a gentle smile at the sight. And as Kiwi began to speak, Tuya waited patiently though silver eyes gleamed with eagerness. She didn't know who Yami was (though she was sure she'd meet her soon-) but she was interested in rising up. Enkhtuya had been on top back at home, and she was ready to be on top again. Some little voice within her told her it went against her way of life- to be so greedy, so power-hungry. But immaturely she pushed it aside. "I'm interested. What will you require?" wonders the former northern princess. 
mongolian/common
hey u should totally join SKAIRIPA!!!!
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Oh, good!!  Kiwi wanted to form a pack that was like minded, and she thought that of all of them, Enkhtuya showed the most promise to being aligned with she and Yami.  She had enjoyed that the woman didn't immediately speak in favor of her recruit when Kiwi had questioned her... it showed she knew whose side she should be on.

I want you to go and find out if this guy named Colt is still leading my old pack.  Don't tell them why, or who sent you, or anything about us specifically.  She didn't know if they were the type to come looking for trouble; they always seemed too lazy for that.  But it was better safe than sorry.

If you can manage that, then I think you'd make a pretty awesome Herald.  Then, when she got back, she and Yami and Kiwi could figure out how they wanted to do this for real.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3